Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Minecraft user name: jake_the_odd

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: GMT - 7

Location Country and State: U.S.A., Washington

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am currently a Geology major, I also have been playing tfc for the past 1-2 years

How can you help us:I like making fortifications that add to any role-playing faction's lore as well as carving statues and furniture.

whitelisted. welcome to the server jake_the_odd. please register on our forums and download the modpack.

Minecraft user name: PaoloEmilio

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard (EST) time

Location Country and State: Republic of Panama

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like roleplaying and addons, if you refer to my gaming style. In real life, I am of those science and history nerds. But I like to spend time playing too.

How can you help us: I'm not that technical with the server managing but I know the basic commands. I don't know how could I really help, apart from helping build out structures, and cultivate some activity in the community.

Hope you accept me!

Welcome to the server, Please register in our forum, download the mod pack and have fun PaoloEmilio

Thank you! I've downloaded the modpack and tested it in single player, very nice! I will register in the forums right away! Although I'll start playing tomorrow in the server because it's late :(

On second thought, I'll try to go to a certain location I found on dynmap to settle there.

Edited by PaoloEmilio

Minecraft user name: achartran

Your Age: 20

Your Time Zone: EST (east coast US)

Location Country and State: NH, US

Tell us a bit about yourself: Name's Anthony, I'm a college student in Maryland, studying computer science. I've been a PC gamer for many years. I played a lot of Minecraft a few years ago and am just getting back into it. I used to love Terrafirmacraft and even used to be a regular on these forums. Outside of Minecraft, I play mostly cRPG and Strategy games, plus League of Legends.

How can you help us: I'm not really sure, to be honest. I generally like founding towns and building them up, also maybe a bit of metal smithing.

Minecraft user name: Melisa_

Your Age: 21

Your Time Zone: MT

Location Country and State: US, Colorado.

Tell us a bit about yourself: About a year ago in August I was introduced to TFC through a few friends, it was love at first sight for me! lol 
​I immediately found the forums, joined a whitelisted community and have been very active ever since.
But unfortunately like alot of small servers it has recently closed and I'm on the search for a new home server. 

How can you help us: I'm a very active(2-3 hrs daily) , social and friendly player, I trade often and enjoy teaming up with others to tackle a difficult project or build. 

I love building, it's sort of my thing so obviously Im very excited about this particular modpack!

Welcome to the server, Please register in our forum and have fun in the server.

Melisa_

achartran

Minecraft username: Powerman913717

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone: Eastern US

Location Country and State: USA, Va

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've playing TFC for a while, since build 78 if I remember correctly. I have reached end game by myself before, and in multiplayer with others. I mostly in multiplayer tend to the cooking/building/leadership/farming roles.

How can you help us: I am a great builder and I like to organize myself with other towns in a almost role play type environment.

Arent you the same Powerman that got removed from the whitelist  for abusing admin powers?

No, I'm not that powerman, I have played on your server before that is indeed correct. I would like to play on your server again, to be frank you have the only server that I feel fits my play style and you run one of the best TFC servers around. That is why I applied again, I can go hide in a single player world...but hey why not try this multiplayer thing again. If it makes you feel better, if I could return to your server you are plenty welcome to keep a close eye on me or send on of your admins.

Umm... I tried to join the server but it says connection refused. Any problem there?

I guess the problem is solved since I see you are in the server.

Also, my sister is joining the server. From now on, my sister is writing the application with my forum account borrowed

Minecraft user name: Lovely_Catt

Your Age: 14

Your Time Zone: EST time

Location Country and State: Panama

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm friendly, "pro"

How can you help us: I like to build things and farms

It's OK to apply for younger siblings . Be welcome to the server Lovely_Catt

Minecraft user name: Crossram

Your Age: 24

Your Time Zone: Central

Location Country and State: SD in US

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like listening to music while I waste my time playing games; it's one of my favorite things to do.

How can you help us: By being an active participant in the server community.

Minecraft user name: FireShockSaga

Your Age: 30

Your Time Zone: EST(GMT -5)

Location Country and State: USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.3 Beta. I've been playing TFC for over a year now. I enjoy building and creating.

How can you help us: Well, I'm a generally knowledgable person and very helpful when I can be.

Minecraft username: SirNinty

Your age: 30

Your timezone: GMT (London, UK)

Location country and state: Gloucestershire, UK

Tell us a bit about yourself:

Hey, my name is Chris and I come from a city named Gloucester near the border between England and Wales. I work full time for a company that is well on its way to becoming the number one supplier of real wood kitchen worktops and cabinets in the UK. I'm easy going and very kind-hearted.

How can you help us?: As I mentioned above, I'm an easy going guy that likes to get involved as much as I can with the community I am a part of. I always help when I can, if I have the knowledge. I would love to get to know you all on this server as I too want the definitive TerraFirmaCraft experience.

I hope I get the chance to come and game with you all soon.

whitelisted. welcome to the server. please register on our forums.

whitelisted. welcome to the server Stlavs. please register on our forums

I copied your IGN from your post and added to the whitelist as : Stlavs  .

If you still cannot join the server, please check to make sure is spelled correctly.

There are a few things that could be wrong. 

• Your IGN is wrong
  • You do not have the correct versions of tfc
  • You do not have all the mods installed a per the modpack

Question: What is the message you are getting when trying to join the server?

I can't join any more. It says I'm not Whitelisted. Is there a reason for this? FireShockSaga by the way.

Edited by Oddin