Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

I can't join any more. It says I'm not Whitelisted. Is there a reason for this?

^ same here, I was just online less then 30 mins ago, I left for a phone call and come back to a; " you are not whitelisted on this server!"  Message when trying to login :(

^ same here, I was just online less then 30 mins ago, I left for a phone call and come back to a; " you are not whitelisted on this server!"  Message when trying to login :(

Seems fixed now Melisa. I can log on again.

Seems fixed now Melisa. I can log on again.

ah not for me unfortunately, still getting the same message.  

We had a glitch with the whitelist file. I had to manually re add  all players into the whitelist. If for any reason you are not whitelisted back, please post here or in our forum and an admin will do it. Sorry for the problem and thanks for the patience.

Minecraft user name: Ghost8909

Your Age: 19

Your Time Zone: EST U.S.A

Location Country and State: United States of America, Massachusetts.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.3, and found TFC soon after. However, at the time, it was a fledgling mod and had little to offer in my interests. It has grown so very much, and I love where it has gone. I began playing TFC in early 1.6.4, but rarely had the chance to play with anyone, and therefore had little enjoyment out of it for longer periods of time. I would love to join a server and have the chance to play with other players. I also am interested in joining the Town of Kurmingham, posted on TFC Forums by user PaoloEmilio. I'd have joined earlier, but I had only realised now my account here was not yet varified, and I was unable to post.

How can you help us: I have played on servers since Beta 1.8, and have played on RP servers since 1.6.4. I've been told by my peers I bring a light to a server that only dims when I leave. I've been building in this game since Beta 1.7.3, and still have ideas of homes and establishments to build. Things I imagine a server like this would benifet from, especially Kurningham, if I can join them. Also, I may end up bringing friends of mine along for the journey, who I imagine will enjoy a server like this, and the playstyle of Terrafirmacraft.

Seems that i already sent a request months ago, and i forgot heh, never really got the chance to play...

anyways, username is gopp, in case you deleted me from the whitelist.

EDIT: yep, im not whitelisted anymore, someone please add me back again

Edited by gopp

Minecraft user name:Evanite415

Your Age:15

Your Time Zone:-5 hours (Eastern Standard Time)

Location Country and State:US, TN

Tell us a bit about yourself:15 and in highschool

How can you help us: i can mine and do things in a town

Minecraft user name: Habacuc

Time Zone: PST (GMT-8)

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft on-and-off for about 2 years now, but most of it was messing around with redstone in singleplayer. I used to be an ECE major, so I found the circuitry to be interesting. TFC was the first mod I ever used because I was pretty content with vanilla before, but it's difficult to go back because vanilla seems too easy now to the point of being broken. I've actually only recently begun to play online, and I'm looking for a TFC server that has a decently sized population base (>10).

How can you help us: My strengths in TFC lie in building with the micropixel system (planks/chisel) and mining without support beams. I'll be fairly active since it's summer and even during the school year, probably a couple times a week at least.

EDIT: wasn't sure whether to post here or the darkage forums, so I posted in both.

Edited by Habacuc

Minecraft user name: POGOSTER

Your Age: 20

Your Time Zone: Central Time 

Location Country and State: Minnesota USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a fun-loving person who loves to game! I want a game that is challenging and people have to work together to survive

How can you help us: I can help with teamwork and I'm good at making friends

Minecraft user name: SparklyAngel

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: Central

Location Country and State: Iowa, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am looking for a fun, challenging server to get involved in! This country girl loves to make new friends!

How can you help us: I love to talk to people and build friendships...and houses! hahahaha! 

My sister didn't want to join after her whitelist was accepted, feel free to erase her, but a friend of mine does want to join  and needs to apply with my forum account

Minecraft user name: TheAuthorMC

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: EST time

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm new to TerraFirmaCraft and I believe I would enjoy the DarkAgeCraft server.

How can you help us: I will help by staying away from trouble.

Minecraft user name: nika1111

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone: GMT + 4 

Location Country and State: Georgia, Tbilisi

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is nika and I enjoy playing TFC even though I don't have too much experience in this mod, I used to play few months ago, but not much, and I would like to join this server.

How can you help us: I don't really know, by just playing I guess, I enjoy exploring, trying new things, etc. I also prefer to team with more experienced players.

Hey, I am no longer whitelisted? I didn't logged in after I got whitelisted, and I just decided to start playing, can I get whitelisted once again?

Minecraft user name: The_plantzer

Your Time Zone: UTC/GMT -4

Location Country and State: Quebec Canada

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well I'm just your run of the mill teen looking for something to do. Been playing MC since 1.6.4 and I'm on and off when playing for one reason: It gets lonely. TFC brought back memories of playing games like Harvest Moon and I loved playing it more that other mods and vanilla. I got hooked and then lonely again. I hope joining a server would help that, teamwork always helps.

How can you help us: I'm an extra set of hands, I could do quite a few things (prospecting isn't my forte, I warn you) and I enjoy farming and smithing.

Thanks for your time

Minecraft user name: The_plantzer

Your Time Zone: UTC/GMT -4

Location Country and State: Quebec Canada

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well I'm just your run of the mill teen looking for something to do. Been playing MC since 1.6.4 and I'm on and off when playing for one reason: It gets lonely. TFC brought back memories of playing games like Harvest Moon and I loved playing it more that other mods and vanilla. I got hooked and then lonely again. I hope joining a server would help that, teamwork always helps.

How can you help us: I'm an extra set of hands, I could do quite a few things (prospecting isn't my forte, I warn you) and I enjoy farming and smithing.

Thanks for your time

Whitelisted, Welcome to the server The_plantzer :)

Minecraft user name: Grizly007

Your Age: 25 in 7 days

Your Time Zone: PDT (UTC -8:00)

Location Country and State: United States, California

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've played a bit of TFC with friends of mine from a Spacestation 13 RP server, I love the mod and enjoy contributing to a community on Minecraft servers. None have really held my interest quite as well a TFC has. I enjoy the Souls series, competitive games like CS:GO, TF2, LoL, and others in those genres. I'm a pretty good pilot on Guns of Icarus as well if I do say so myself. Very calm and mannered person, never banned from a server in my life.

How can you help us: I am looking for a place to play regularly. I enjoy the 'Frontier' experience of TFC in small-medium size groups. I'm apparently pretty handy as a forge-hand, and can make cost efficient yet pretty to look at perimeters while using stone-age gathering until an aide is needed in either mining or food production. I'd like to learn more about barrels and pickling from a person rather than a wiki.

Welcome to the server Grizly007 . Have fun. Please register in our forum.

Minecraft user name: MasterOfTrollz

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: GMTM +1

Location Country and State: Belgium

Tell us a bit about yourself: Small Youtuber, big gamer, played a lot of TFC on a other server a while back, but it ended, and I never returned until now.

I play many other games, fps, or RPG or sometimes the 2 combined. mastered 2 languages, able to understand 4. oh and no, I'm not a troll, it's just a name :P

How can you help us: Friendly person, Like to make vids, I can build, mine, smith, cook, travel, survive.