Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Welcome to the server, please register in our forum and have fun.

Minecraft user name: Sabi1998

My age: 17 (1998 in user name makes it obvious :P)

My time zone: +1 GMT

Little bit about myself: well i am just a guy who likes pancakes.....mosh pits....and Minecraft!

How can I help: I may be pretty new to TFC, but I am calm and communicative guy that always tries to help when possible

Welcome to the server.

Please register in our forum, have fun in the server.

Remember the new rule, you need to join an existing town until you have at least 30 days playing in the server.

Minecraft user name: Eskamoe_II

Your Age: 25

Your Time Zone: GMT -4

Location Country and State: Indiana, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself:  I'm a long time minecraft player (on and off) and originally got into TFC when it launched the SMP version, had no interest in it before that, though I haven't played it in a good 8 months at this point.  Rather enjoy the community aspect of TFC with road constructions being a favorite of mine, especially if they actually serve a purpose, ie limited or preferably no teleportation available.

How can you help us:  I'm a decent individual and enjoy working in groups, towns and the like.  Also I'm great with a frying pan.

Welcome to the server,, I think you will enjoy our server. There is no teleport in the server. Only exception is for admins on official server business.

I walk a lot, also horses are very useful.

Minecraft user name: NicholasFoxden

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Location Country and State: Colorado Springs, Colorado

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a fledgling Programmer and Game Designer. I like to Listen to music, Play Video Games, formulate and explore ideas for a game I plan on making in the future, and go on the occasional outdoors trip.

How can you help us: Well, seeing as you are already well established I can't say I have much to offer others that you have on hand don't, but I am a clever, creative individual. I can do a bit of building, I can work with plugins and the mods that there are on hand, and I try to get along with everyone, and always pay my debts, so you can count on me having left the server better than I entered it. At least, better looking.

Welcome to the server. NicholasFoxden

Please register in our forum and have fun.

We have Dynmap with web to game chat.

Also remember we have a new rule about towns, so new players are required to join an existing town at least for the first 30 days in the server. After this initial time that should be used to learn all the mods and addons in the server as much as the server peculiarities, the player is free to create it's own town as long as there are 2 other veteran player willing to join.

Minecraft user name: ZaxGee

Your Age: 18 

Your Time Zone: UTC + 2:00

Location Country and State: Israel

Tell us a bit about yourself: Nothing much to tell besides that I begun playing minecraft from the early versions and that I also played TFC for a while with friends.

How can you help us: Abide by the rules and generally cooperate with the gameplay we are trying to create in game.

Edited by BoomBoy

Welcome to the server. Have fun and register in our forum. ZaxGee

Edited by TonyLiberatto

Minecraft user name: stephenossel

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone: Central European Time (UCT+2)

Location Country and State: The Netherlands

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a 15 year old boy living in the Netherlands, I am interested in physics and chemistry and geology, My hobbies are hiking reading and gaming.

How can you help us: Well i love the economy idea and i think i can help by playing in a town and being a local miner and collect ores and minerals for trading, also i dont suck at setting up infra structre, maybe digging an minecraft suez channel? xD

Edited by stephenossel

Welcome to the sever, Have fun and register in our forum.

stephenossel

Welcome to the sever, Have fun and register in our forum.

stephenossel

I made an account on the forum and tried to join the server but it said:
Your reputation is below this servers treshold!

What does this mean?

We use MCBans. Did you get banned from a server before? 

We use MCBans. Did you get banned from a server before? 

yes i was, i was banned from Thinghunter.com back when it was a survival server, i got banned because they ''thaught'' i used hacks (what i didnt) and i used an AFK pool...

Edit: It was around 2/3 years ago

Edited by stephenossel

ING: gazelutza

Time-Zone: UTC+02:00) Athens, Bucharest

Location Country and State: Romania

Tell us a bit about yourself: I love to build a lot...love the medieval buildings.

How can you help us: Lots for buildings and work/helping.

Welcome to the server. gazelutza  Have fun and remembers to register in our forum.

Minecraft user name: ExAdventurer

Your Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time) US and Canada

Location Country and State: United States, Georgia

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a charismatic, witty, patient, part-time Table-top RPG designer, part-time student, who is very interested in your approach to the TerraFirma. A small community with towns and villages geared toward exploration sounds like my kind of game. As great as TFC is, I think it can definitely benefit from social interaction (but not really a huge expansive community). 

How can you help us: I've had plenty of experience with organizing moderate numbers of players (I've run several large factions in vanilla). So, i'm no stranger to MC's little territory squabbles. I'm a pretty good builder; I'd rank myself 7 of 10 in the scale of all mine-crafters. I also have Skype for communication with other players, if they'd like. 

All that said, I might not be half-bad as an admin.

Edited by ExAdventurer

Welcome to the server, please register in our forum. Have fun and invite your friends.

ExAdventurer

I tried to connect to Ts3 but it was pass worded. Can I join the TS to ask a few questions?

Minecraft user name: Fussy666

Your Age: 25

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: USA, South Carolina

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've played TFC some time ago but I'm looking to get into a community once more. I'm 25 and have been playing Minecraft for a long time and have bounced from mod to mod but TFC is the mod I always find high replayability.

How can you help us: I want to bring a committed play style to the community while I tend to use Norse engineering and I've never been banned/had issues getting along with others. 

Welcome to the server, have fun.

Server is a little slow now that school started, but I am working on a revival and will post new soon.

Minecraft user name: Atilamaster

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone: GTM +1

Location Country and State: Europe, Spain

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, i a terrafirmacrafter since 2 years but I always played in TFC 1.6.2, but those server closed time ago and I need to be in a TFC community(also the forum) and i want to start in a diferent server becuase statirting is funny (sarcasm) well that's all.

How can you help us: I'm a quite skilled builder i've made amy houses with original desings, I can build anything from houses to huge buildings as cathedrals,castels... so if you need a good builder, you can call me.

Minecraft user name: Grant4455

Your Time Zone: Central

Location Country and State: United States, Indiana. 

Tell us a bit about yourself: For whatever it's worth, I was actually born in Pembroke. I moved to the states 5~ years ago with the rest of my family.

How can you help us: Well, I'm a warm body with a lukewarm wit, and a penchant for building reasonably pretty things. I've played a tiny touch of TerraFirmaCraft before, but never extensively, and so rather want a community to play it with. That's about the long and the short of it.

Welcome to the server. Have fun, and register in our forum.

Grant4455

Atilamaster

Minecraft user name: DarlingDeirdre

Your Age: 27

Your Time Zone: Central

Location Country and State: US, FL

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Grace, I love ghost hunting and playing with zombies. Looking for a good active community to play TFC.

How can you help us: Well, I don't have much to offer but hopefully I'd help by being a nice, friendly addition to the community.