Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Finish the pre-generating of the map for the Stoneagecraft Server, so we should be a lot faster.

Stoneagecraft

Username gummyworm1270

My age 16

My time zone GMT-5

Location USA TN

I have played on the darkage server some and want to play on this one too.

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? Darkagecraft 

Minecraft user name: Chogata

Your Age: 30+ ;)

Your Time Zone: CET

Location Country and State: Poland

Tell us a bit about yourself: I play a lot of Minecraft and since I discovered TFC, mostly TFC. I like to build, I don't like to rush with tech. I like the idea of Darkagecraft  server and want to join and see if I can add to the views I hope are already there.

How can you help us? Not sure I can help in any way other than creating stuff on server and being on. Also, I don't mind answering questions on chat and I DO have a sense of humor ;)

You are whitelist on the Darkagecraft server.

Please register in our forum and have fun.

When you first login you will be direct to a Lobby/hub and will need to use the portal to the Darkagecraft server.

Most of the old players are in the Stoneagecraft, it would be really good if you could bring a couple friends to play in the Darkagecraft.

Admins all use Mumble, is the easier way to get support. I am not done installing the inter server chat pluggin, but in the future you will be able to chat between servers.

hbtCcde.png
Server post: Darkagecraft

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? StoneAgecraft

Minecraft user name: Reibranco

Your Age: 40+

Your Time Zone: Mountain Time

Location Country and State: USA, Utah

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been playing TFC for a long time now and really enjoy the game. Looking forward to play on this new server.

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? Stoneagecraft

Minecraft user name: gnManuel

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: UTC +1

Location Country and State: Germany

Tell us a bit about yourself: Already playing on Darkagecraft.

How can you help us? Let the Server grow.

Welcome to the Stoneagecraft server:

gnManuel 

Reibranco

I was whitelisted on DarkageCraft earlier today but now it says that i am not.

I can't connect to DarkageCraft at all today :(

It appears that main server is offline (no explanation of reasons for it), however Stoneage and Vanilla TFC are up and running. My immagination is telling me that, unless ofcourse there was a failure to hardware, there is maintance downtime, or maybe owner is upgrading/changing something on the server, as well as possibility of pregenerating landscape to boost performance, like he did with stoneage server.

I may be completly wrong thou ...

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? Stoneagecraft

minecraft user name: Mordred_92

your age: 23

Your time zone: GMT +1

Location country and state: Sweden

Tell us a bit about yourself: I used to play on the Darkagecraft server and I'd like to try out the new stoneagecraft one.

How can you help us: I really enjoy smithing and building medival villages.

Sorry guys, I will be fixing the Darkagecraft today. Doing it right now actually. We run into a problem where the world was not generating properly, with a bunch of wrong chunks. In an attempt to fix some files got deleted and I will prob need to rebuild the server. It should be ready today I will keep you guys informed.

Like I said working on it right now. 

welcome to the stoneagecraft server  Mordred_92

Darkagecraft is up and with a new map.

New modpack also.

Alright, might aswell be fun to try modpack too.

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? Darkagecraft

Minecraft user name: SirOliver_TM

Your Age: 40

Your Time Zone: GMT+1

Location Country and State: Serbia

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am quite complicated individual to be summarized with one sentence, fighting my own problems as i am able. Do like humor, and don't care about being politicly correct, aka what i thitk is what i say, no twisting around, no BS. Pragmatic and hedonist, most of the time.

How can you help us? You are far beyond point where you can be helped ... live a life, don't look back.

Welcome to Darkagecraft.SirOliver_TM. Please register in our forum and have fun.

This is a brand new server and it may have a few bugs and missed configs, so please let us know of any problems, concerns or anything we can do to make it better.

We will be building the spawn area soon and it will have a market.

Hmm, I wanted to connect. I made a clean install of MC with forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10, then I ran it and unpacked your modpack.

I cannot connect to the lobby server, I see myself connected (it says "Hello, Chogata" and stuff) and after half a second MC says "A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated".

I tried to connect directly to Darkagecraft (with the port number), but it says I'm not whitelisted...

Help :)

How old is the Darkage craft server? I'm a returning player, stopped playing around the time when spindles were introduced, and would like to get back into this game. This server seems like a good fit for my style of play and architectural design. 

It's a brand new map, just hope there. I reloaded the whitelist from a backup, so let me know if you need whitelisting.

DarkAgeCraft

Minecraft user name: Dr_Diabolical

Your Age: 22

Your Time Zone: EST (GMT +5)

Location Country and State: US, Pennsylvania

Tell us a bit about yourself: Long time Minecraft player, Played TFC in one of its early versions

How can you help us?

I enjoy immersing myself in a community of players. I enjoy getting involved with  special builds, events, etc. I also am not a beggar when it comes to more difficult mods like TFC, I am not going to be hounding for help unless it its 100% necessary. I also enjoy helping others if they need or ask for it.

Welcome to the server. Dr_Diabolical. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Please login to 192.99.1.202 no ports.

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft?
Minecraft user name: joawsome1
Your Age: 17
Your Time Zone: CDT 6
Location Country and State: US, IL
Tell us a bit about yourself: plDarkagecraft or Stoneagecraft?
Minecraft user name:
Your Age:
Your Time Zone:
Location Country and State:
Tell us a bit about yourself:
How can you help us?Ive payed TFC since alpha hotfix 1 ( it was one of the two major hotfixes at the time) and continued to plaything out until around the time they added berries or introduced the spindle. I quit shortly after because minecraft client changed to that weird new launcher and I was unable to mod it. TFC is one if the best aspects of minecraft and i would've never enjoyed this game if the mood didn't exist. I wpuld really like to get back into it and this server seems like a fair fit.
How can you help us? I powdery be part of a small town, not alone, where we each have a designated role but not Ive restricted. I was a huge fan of the farm system and always kept track of the crop growth cycles and soul mineral values. Architecturally i preferred a medieval/Japanese design. I would rather join a few newer players than a fly developed community too star off, but develop trade between all in the community.

Edited by joawsome1

Darkagecraft
Minecraft user name: Meonius
Your Age: 29
Your Time Zone: Central Time (UTC-6:00)
Location Country and State: USA, Kansas
Tell us a bit about yourself: Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
How can you help us: The real question here is how can you help me? Honestly, though, I do tend to keep to myself most of the time, but if someone needs help with something or has questions I try my best to provide what assistance I can. I'm also a veteran TFC player and am rather skilled in all aspects of the mod.