Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Welcome to the server. Meonius. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Welcome to the server: joawsome1. I whitelisted you on both servers.

DarkAgeCraft

Minecraft user name: _ratch_
Your Age: 29
Your Time Zone: GMT -6 (USA Central Time)
Location Country and State: USA, Kansas
Tell us a bit about yourself: gamer for over 15 years. been playing MC off and on for the last 5. I also recently got into youtubing. Once i'm happy with my recording i'll be getting my videos uploaded.
How can you help us: +1 player

EDIT: copied over from the DarkAgeCraft forums. some minor edits.

Edited by ratch

Darkagecraft

Minecraft user name: TheDanteDarkstar

Your Age: 36

Your Time Zone: Central European (GMT +1)

Location Country and State: Poland

Tell us a bit about yourself: Been playing Minecraft intermittently since beta, both vanilla and modded. This would be 3rd TFC server for me, but first time non-vanilla TCF (though I know at least bibliocraft from other modpacks). I like smithing and building, but unfortunately often plan too big (large walled city or huge marble temple are two TFC examples) and have problems finishing. I like being in town community instead of going off solo (especially in TFC) - I wouldn't be going for server play for solo play :)   I play quite often when I do, but after some time (usually around half year, at least few months) I lose interest in Minecraft for a time (and usually when I'm back to the game the server isn't there anymore). I'm also working so I may not be visiting the server as often as I would like though.

How can you help us?   That I don't know yet. Aside from actually playing (almost always the more players the better) I don't know the particular server too much yet, but will try to find some constructive role for myself in the realm.

Welcome to Darkagercraft.TheDanteDarkstar.Please register in our forum and have fun.

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? Darkagecraft
Minecraft user name: greed8743
Your Age: 18
Your Time Zone: CDT 6
Location Country and State: US, IL
Tell us a bit about yourself: I've played and enjoyed minecraft since the beta recently a friend had recommended I play the TFC mod. I enjoyed playing single player but I thought joining a server would be much more enjoyable and was told to look into Darkagecraft.
How can you help us? I can build aesthetically appealing buildings or other stuff but other than that i haven't played TFC much so i was hoping to learn in a friendly community about how this mod works

Welcome to the server .greed8743. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Minecraft user name: coffeekitteh
Your Age: 18
Your Time Zone: CDT6
Location Country and State: U.S. Illinois
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm interested in this mod.
How can you help us? To learn more about the mod and further advance into it.

Welcome to the server. coffeekitteh. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Stoneagecraft

Minecraft user name:DARGON606

Your Age:15

Your Time Zone:EST

Location Country and State:NJ USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: while i am only 15 i hope you are not one of those groups who judge maturity by age and then dont allow players younger than a certain age on (usually 18).... Its an inefficient method to judge the maturity of the person which really depends on them. I have extensive experience with TFC but havent played it in a while and would like to play it again on a cooperative server.

How can you help us? As previously stated i have had experience with TFC and plan to use it to the best of my abilities to help the server and others on the server and if the system has changed so much that i no longer understand it then so be it. I will learn the new system and preform as stated.

You are whitelisted on the Stoneagecraft . 

You will be judge by your actions not your age.

Be very welcome to our server.

Stoneagecraft

Minecraft user name:Erath

Your Age:23

Your Time Zone:GMT +1

Location Country: Sweden 

Tell us a bit about yourself: Im a happy, friendly guy 23 years old. I live in the swedish town Västerås just west of stockholm. Im always happy to help and if needed i know my way around networking and domain services. Ive played minecraft since early alpha and terrafirmacraft for a couple of years now. 

How can you help us? Im a great scout and gatherer. and if needed i can always help with networking.

Edited by Erath

Stoneagecraft

Minecraft user name: JamezGamez

Your Age: 14

Your Time Zone: UTC+00:00

Location Country and State: UK, England

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well I like playing minecraft in my spare time mostly survival and my friend told me about this and it sounds fun. I am kinda sassy and sarcastic but not on the internet i just usually be sassy or sarcastic irl not in games. I'm quite good at building but not like the best but I think I'm OK.

How can you help us?: To be honest I don't know but I could greet new players and also helpful if you need me for anything and as i said I'm quite good at building so we will see :) 

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? Stoneage~

Minecraft user name: _fox__

Your Age: 16 (17 in a few months)

Your Time Zone: MTZ -7:00

Location Country and State: America- Colorado

Tell us a bit about yourself:  uhmm I am an awkward child that likes to draw, play video games, and listen to music

How can you help us? i can make crappy player feel better about themselves because i suck

Edited by foxxof9

Welcome to Stoneagecraft _fox__ and JamezGamez

Welcome to the server Erath

It seems im unable to join the stoneagecraft server (i can join the lobby just fine) but when i try the portal it tells me

"Kicked whilst connecting to stoneagecraft: You are not whitelisted on this server!"

I just whitelist you again. Let me know if it works. remember I copy and past the IGN so make sure Caps are right, they matter.

Erath

Minecraft user name: Bobscake

Your Age: 33

Your Time Zone: Central Time Zone - UTC - 0600

Location Country and State: America- Texas

Tell us a bit about yourself:  I'm addicted to TFC... I never really liked Minecraft until I played TFC

How can you help us? I like to build upon the economy

Darkagecraft

Minecraft user name: bio1990

Your Age: 25

Your Time Zone: UTC+01:00

Location Country and State: Germany /Munic

Tell us a bit about yourself: So I can speak very little English :).
I am the Danek games for my life like sandbox games.
Have previously etc. played Mortal Online, Ultima Online, Wurm Online.
And'd quite like to try your server.

How can you help us? Because I have ne family I will not have much time.
I will therefore drawn up a rather more playing alone.
But I try as much as possible to involve me.
And help as well as I can.

Welcome to the server bio1990 and  Bobscake

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? Stoneagecraft

Minecraft user name: Totalminerman23

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: EDT

Location Country and State: US NJ

Tell us a bit about yourself: ive been playing terrafirmacraft for a while i love the rpg and community involvement offered by this server.

How can you help us? well i dont exactly know but id love to do whatever needs doing around town and all.

Welcome to the server. Please register in our forum and have fun. Totalminerman23