Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Welcome to the server ThatMonkeyGamer. Have Fun. Please register in our forum.

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? Darkagecraft

Minecraft user name: Krhymez

Your Age: 29

Your Time Zone: CET (UTC+01:00)

Location Country and State: Germany

Tell us a bit about yourself:

Well you already know my name, age and that i enjoy playing minecraft. I am easy going and tend to help others. I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, mainly modded. It has been hard looking for a TFC server, either the performance is bad or there are other features i dont like....ect. I am hoping this server is the "one". My hobbies in game are Fishing, Hunting and brewing. I also like to live around -12k north since it has Cold winters and hot summers, almost like my home back in the USA. Outside of gaming i am an outdoors person that loves being around nature. I also enjoying building in real life.

How can you help us?

I can become and active player....? Also i tend to have "good" idea when it comes to servers and mods. I have even made a pack of my own that is used on another server (not advertising). But it has the same theme as your servers, Community driven and with an RPG feel. If there is ever a time you need help server side of with mod issues... i can help.

Edited by Krhymez

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft?   Darkagecraft

Minecraft user name: LeitiLP

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: CET (UTC+01:00)

Location Country and State: Germany

Tell us a bit about yourself: I love the idea of Terrafirmacraft, but i never went farther than the copper age.

How can you help us?:  I worked on a private Modpack a few months ago , but I never finished it . Some config settings could be useful .

Welcome to the server LeitiLP. Have fun. Please register in our forums.

Hi i was wondering if there is any kind of pvp in any of the servers

Not yet, we plan on adding it but I have been really busy with work and just can't do it now.

The idea is to add battle arenas

Not for now. It requires a lot of config and tweaking to make it right. I just don't have the time now.

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? DarkageCraft

Minecraft user name: CFLPlayer

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: GMT

Location Country and State: UK, England

Tell us a bit about yourself: I started playing MC when I was younger, joined pvp factions servers and enjoyed the idea of trade and alliances more entertaining than wages wars themselves.

How can you help us? Other than being an active and possibly charitable new player, I can't really offer much. I'm currently studying english and would be happy to write long articles on the forums or guide books i game etc.

Hope to see you soon, Player.

Minecraft user name: rokoeh_

Your Age:20

Your Time Zone:UTC-3

Location Country and State:Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing MC since 1.0, TFC I remember playing as of October 2014.

How can you help us? I got some knowledge on both MC and TFC. I can help new players as they join the server.

Welcome to the Darkagecraft server rokoeh_. Have fun andplease register in our forums.

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft?  Darkagecraft

Minecraft user name: XjoellX

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: MST

Location Country and State: Canada, Alberta

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing MC for a couple of years and I enjoy making larger builds.

How can you help us? I'll make a wall around the town i'm in and also likely make sure there is always light so no mobs spawn in.

Minecraft user name:MrCake_5583

Your Age:18

Your Time Zone: Central Standard

Location Country and State: Michigan United Stated

Tell us a bit about yourself:I am 18 years old, I have been looking for a very good server to play on terrafirmacraft. Thuis server in general looks to be the best one that is online. I am somewhat new to terrafirmacraft but i would love to learn from the people that are on. I love to build and survive on new mods. I love to donate to the servers that treat me with respect and deserve it. I love the terrafirmacraft mod itself because i love the survival. I am still in high school(senior of course XD). I have a part time job at a local theater. 

How can you help us?I can donate and i can also be a very loyal person, I love to be the farmer,and or miner or the town.

Welcome to the server MrCake_5583. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Stoneagecraft

Minecraft user name: Enzolio

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: GMT +1:00

Location Country and State: Germany, Baden Wuerttemberg

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am an old passioned Minecraft lover and i love playing TFC like a caveman with sticks and stones.

How can you help us? I want to play with other people and i would love to be added to the whitelist for Stoneagecraft, cause like i said:

I like playing TFC like a caveman, with sticks and stones.

Edited by Enzolio

Welcome to the server Enzolio.

Please register in our forum and have fun.

I have a created a new Town called: Articzone, please come and help me build it.

This is a non white-list server so all are welcome. No application needed.

Hi, I'm actually quite new to Minecraft multiplayer in any form,
So I would simply like to know:
How do I join tfc-puritan??? I mean I know you need an address but I cant find it.
Like, really. Where was I supposed to find this? I've completely missed it somehow. Or is there some other way I'm supposed to join?

Also, I'd like to go play there with an online friend of mine, who is new to tfc as well, so I'd like to know, should I expect certain resources (metals, ...) to be really exhausted on this server?
I suppose I'd like to not get stuck in stone age forever if at all possible.
Also also, there seem to be special plugins like "town protection", how does this work exactly, do I need to install it? How do I designate something as a protected town? I do hope I can expect not to get robbed blind without it? lol

If you'd like to know, I'll probably appear on the server as Mokpo

Been playing this mod for a couple years now, really looking forward to playing this with other people now. Because who needs Stardew Valley when you have this wonderful mod, right??

On the first post you find the IP address 192.99.1.202, just type that into the Multiplayer server in Minecraft. Do not type any port number, once you login you will be in the Hub and need to get the gate to TFC_ Puritan.

All the plugins are server side, so the only thing you need to play is the last version of terrafirmacraft.

We use Towny for plot protection. Just look in google for Towny commands and you will get all of them.

Good luck, The server is open so no need for Whitelist, bring your friends and have fun.

Minecraft user name: JohnGM12

Your Age: 15 

Your Time Zone: UTC-08:00

Location Country and State: USA, California

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm just someone who is trying to find a good server that has more mods than just the base servers.

How can you help us? Providing comic relief in the chat incase things get heated and there are no admins, and maybe a bit of town building.