Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? Darkagecraft

Minecraft user name: ilikealotchi

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: Mountain Time

Location Country and State: Montana, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Cheyenne and I've been playing Minecraft for a long time, but mostly modded. I found TFC sometime last year but only started playing with it recently, but I thought it would be more fun to play with other people instead of alone.

How can you help us? I'll be as active of a member as I can and I'll be generous and kind to all players, and if I enjoy myself I might tell some friends to join the server too.

Welcome to the server ilikealotchi . Have fun and please register in our forum.

Darkagecraft

Romancandle64

Central Standard

Canada, Saskatchewan

I like playing cooperatively with other people on servers and prefer to have a purpose in my building like building roads between settlements to make travel easier

I tend to have a lot of free time so I will likely be on a lot

Welcome to the server Romancandle64 . Please register in our forum and have fun.

The lobby server is down for me. Anyone else?

Edited by Will
specify which server

The main server needed update. Sorry for the inconvenience. Server is Up again. 

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft?

Darkagecraft

Minecraft user name:

Yoshiyahu

Your Age:

Your Time Zone: 

UTC-05:00

Location Country and State:

U.S.A. Maine

Tell us a bit about yourself:

I am a Minecraft Veteran who has been playing since Beta 1.3.1 and has been playing TerraFirmaCraft for a while, although I took a long hiatus from the mod and have only recently begun to play it again. I do like playing and love the amount of detail you can get into building with this mod, but what I came to this mod for was the survival aspect, where anyone can survive on a basic level but to thrive you have to have a fair amount of knowledge of the mod. I like building up a homestead in survival and raising up a farm, I am more of a recluse then a merchant and don't have all the time to play but I really enjoy the game and am a friendly person. I also won't say no to a player hunt/base raid if allowed on the server, although I won't start one myself if unprovoked.

How can you help us?

As I mentioned above I have most of the years that Minecraft has existed under my belt and am always willing to help on projects should a friend need such. I enjoy playing a role in a community whether it be the support role of farmer(have only done so in vanilla, but I can learn) or a guard or such. I would also like to suggest that if available, the Smart-Movement mod should be included as it makes any version of Minecraft that it can be used on much more fun. Hope to hear from you soon.

Welcome to the server Yoshiyahu . Please register in our forum and have fun.

On 8/4/2014 at 8:19 PM, TonyLiberatto said:

Whitelist Application. Please one application per player.

Please answer This

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft?

Id prefer DarkAgeCraft mainly because of the modded experience. Ive been playing terrafirmacraft for a long time, so its nice to see a change in pase.

Minecraft user name:

PhantomXiX

Your Age:

Your Time Zone:

Pacific Central Standard USA

Location Country and State:

United Stated and Missouri

Tell us a bit about yourself:

Ive always been interested in computers and games. Mine-craft caught my eye from the beginning, But on the other hand, i am very outgoing. I love people so much that i have decided to make it a profession and i am now an Associate psychologist in a hospital. Im really good at minecraft and really good with people, and the idea of having a rather small basis of communication over something so time consuming is crucial in having a good gameplay experience.

How can you help us?

I have always been praised for my amazing builds. In every PvP or PvE server ive been in, no one has ever seen a base like mine. Other than that, i will have plenty of ideas and construction to build with other players.

See you soon??

Welcome to the server PhantomXiX. Please register in our forum and have fun.

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? Darkagecraft (just for curiosity, which one is the more populated?)

Minecraft user name: MaximeGagne442

Your Age: 25

Your Time Zone: UTC -5 Eastern (MTL)

Location Country and State: Canada, Québec

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hi, I'm Maxime. I'm a university student in Québec (which mean I'm french speaking), and a fan stone-age to iron-age survival. I discovered TFC through my constant researches of new things to learn about long term survival. And since I love minecraft, what a beautiful mix! So I went into the game knowing about knapping, about "primitive" ceramics, woodworking (I do some), smithing, etc. Let me tell you, it didn't make things any easier ingame... :P I'm funny, I'm pleasing to be with, I'm helpful, good with people and generally a good pick for a minecraft server. I like to interract with people from time to time or do my little things slowly and peacefully.

How can you help us? I play maybe not often, but regularly and I stay on a server for a long time. I build beautiful things, it's what I enjoy minecraft for. My builds tend to be role-play, medieval/viking/amerindian. I am an helpfull fellow, always willing to give a hand to my neighbor and to participate in global efforts. I'm cooperation oriented, and LOVE trading and economy based interactions.

Welcome to the server . Please register in our forum and have fun.

Right now players are divided between Darkagecraft and TFCPuritan. Puritan is open and Darkagecraft is whitelisted.

Stoneagecraft is very lonely now. I am thinking about restructuring it .

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? Darkagecraft

Minecraft user name: StacyScene

Your Age: 20

Your Time Zone: EST- Eastern Standard Time

Location Country and State: Michigan, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm Stacy, from Holly MI, been playing TFC for quite some time, looking to play it with others instead of always playing SP, hopefully to find a good community to stay in for a long time. Been playing MC for about 2 years or so. I'm almost done with college/university, getting an MBA in accounting.

How can you help us?: I can help with the community, I am best at getting along and helping someone else out more than myself and can manage things if need be.

Welcome to the server Please register in our forum and have fun.     StacyScene

Minecraft user name: NisseA9

Your Age:26

Your Time Zone: GMT-5

Location Country and State:Sweden

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've played minecraft since it released and played terrafirmacraft since the beta-version came out. A friendly player looking for a nice place to just build up a farm and exploring.

How can you help us: Not sure, I enjoy collecting animals, as well as making the worlds aesthetically pleasing(and functional!)

Welcome to the server NisseA9 . Please register in our forum and have fun.

Darkagecraft or Stoneagecraft? Darkagecraft.

Minecraft user name: Thelehpwnage

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time.

Location Country and State: North America in the state of Pennsylvania.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a avid gamer that likes to try a variety of games. These generally include things like Minecraft all the way to Battlefield, etc. I've been playing Minecraft for years. Now, if we want to get into the real life area, I'm a car enthusiast, and am getting into the motorcycle scene aswell. I'm an all around friendly person, but I don't tolerate griefing or theft. This probably came from being staff on several servers in the past. Overall, I'm friendly and tolerant of people, and can help others getting into this modpack if they're new.

How can you help us?

I'll be honest with you. I cannot help you unless you help me. To put this in perspective, I enjoy helping people get into a mod pack to stay. Also, as I said above, I am friendly and tolerant. I have an abundance of patience to work with. I can give a warm welcome to people and encourage them to stay. I have to be on the server to help with these things. As an additive, I like to build. This modpack just so happens to have a great variety of blocks to choose from. If you accept this application, you can likely expect a decent town out of me. 

We reset our servers and lost the whitelist. I will try to get at least the people that submited applications on the last months, but if you reapply I will rush your name.

As always TFC-Puritan is an open server, so no need for application.

Both servers are in test phase. But actually it would help to have players around so I can be reminded of what settings we need for the severs.

Darkagecraft

Username: Carbon_Peridot

Time Zone: UTC-06:00

Bio: Well, I haven't exactly played since the first alpha, but it's been about as long as I can easily remember. As far as I can I tell about myself, I love playing with other people on these kind of games. I can't exactly be in every social event on a server, but I'm definitely a member when something happens..kinda? Well, I like to stick to myself often, but at the same time I would gladly set myself in someone's town. It's a love-hate relationship. Although, when it comes to building, I don't exactly like others helping me. OCD + A tiny bit of controlling mindset = "Let me do it" However, I wouldn't mind others sharing ideas with me from time to time. Now, all that aside, I do love communities, I love being in them, I love the mere fact of their immersion, I love getting side tracked, and apparently I love the word love.

How can you help us: As the description says, I'm really good at playing in the server. As in, I'm overall just a contributing player. I don't want to make promises, but I do like building and if you put a chisel and hammer in my hands, I'll go at it and make just about all the details and furniture I can. (Personal question, is it strictly medieval themed?)

Darkagecraft

Minecraft User Name: MistoJ

My Age: 18

My Time Zone: UTC-06:00 (Central Standard Time)

Location Country and State: USA, Iowa

A Bit About Myself: I've been playing Minecraft since early Alpha and have been playing modded Minecraft since I first discovered BuildCraft. I discovered TFC about 3 or 4 years ago and have been hooked ever since. This would be my third server, the other 2 having shut down. I've been trying to bring friends to TFC since I discovered it but still haven't had much luck.

How I Can Help You: I can't really. To be perfectly honest I've no outstanding skills other than a bit of on and off experience in the mod. But I do enjoy the game!

We are rebuilding the servers, We got a new Dedicated Server with a better processor and the servers are in test mode right now.

TFC-Puritan is ready to join for testing. We are pre generating the world to minimize LAG.

As soon as the world is Generated the server will be ready for real play.

As for Darkagecraft we are tweaking the mods and addons, adding recipes and settings.

It will be at least a few more days before is ready for testing.

Once the server is ready I will come back to this post and approve you guys to the Whitelist.

TFC-Puritan is now open to all players, just come and join, no whitelist.

Whitelisted :

MistoJ

Carbon_Peridot

Thelehpwnage

swisser11

NisseA9

StacyScene

PhantomXiX

Yoshiyahu

Romancandle64

ilikealotchi

JohnGM12

Welcome to the server. Have fun.

So happy to see the server gaining popularity again, hopefully it stays like it even when the summer vacation is over :)