Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

Server Move   09/13/18

I (Dries007) have recently taken over as main developer and server admin. This involved moving servers to reduce cost. It's likely there will be some more downtime in the future but most  things should be sorted by now. This forum is in dire need of replacement as the software is quite old and can't be easily updated. If you wish to discuss or stay updated, join our discord: https://invite.gg/terrafirmacraft. The forum will remain available to read, but will be locked in the future, when a new system is setup. The forum and wiki are now ad free. If you'd like to contribute to keeping it that way, you can do so via paypal or patreon.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   281 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

682 posts in this topic

Minecraft user name: NicholasFoxden

Your Age: Almost 19

Your Time Zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Location Country and State: USA, Colorado

Tell us a bit about yourself: Fledgling Game Designer, Musician, Cooking enthusiast

How can you help us? I'm a bit of a jack of all trades, but I can't say I'm great at any of them, as you'd expect. I've dabbled in site design, dabbled in photoshop, (though I use GIMP) basically everything, and I can't say I'm particularly good at TFC, but I'm a pretty nice guy, and I bring the memes to any server.

Welcome to the server NicholasFoxden . Please register in our form and have fun.

The servers will be permanently Off Line after the start of September.

There is just not enough players to justify the Time and effort to  keep the server alive. Not to talk about the cost.

I will keep the forum alive, at least for now.

Sorry to see you go. Thank you for all your time and effort and I hope you'll be back for TFC 2. We have to keep the non-Forge server rebellion alive after all ;)

Thanks Insanej,

Who knows, maybe Sponge will be a lot better for Servers. I have high hopes for that.

I do however worry that TFC2 will not be true multiplayer friendly, In the sense of having multiple groups of players and people joining and creating towns after one or two months.

We'l have to wait and see. One way or another I think it will be a fun game to play.

Minecraft user name: RiceIsSoNice

Your Age: 15 almost 16

Your Time Zone: EST - 0

Location Country and State: North America - New York

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hi! My name is Stanley. I'm a 15 year-old high school student from the US. I first started playing Minecraft during 1.4. Since then vanilla minecraft kind of got boring. So I looked for mod packs and modded servers. Then I found Terrafirmacraft a few months ago and I stuck with it. I also love the color GREEN.

How can you help us: I do a little bit of everything. But Im really good at building and farming.

Darkagecraft

Minecraft user name: Comrade07

Your Age: 14

Your Time Zone: Central

Location Country and State: U.S, Iowa

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft for years and mods just as long. I am very good at TFC with building and survival. 

How can you help us: I am good at metal working and building. Also I have been playing TFC for over 2 years.

Edited by Comrade07