Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Nebula111

[Offline][0.78.?] Small Whitelisted TFC Server with Extrafirma

37 posts in this topic

Username:obijan999

Timezone GMT+2

i want to find a good community mostly to have some fun with. i was looking for such server for a long time becuse im dissapointed how not cooperative pple on other servs are.

i could offer mostly my building skills and overall knowledge about TFC 

my playstyle is usually to cooperate with others. i hate playing alone. other than that i try to play peacefully

Username: shooterminecraft

Skype(Optional): Deviusmyst

Timezone: EST+1:30

Why would you like to join? I have been looking for a small whitelisted server that I can play with others and have been very disapointed on the amount of whitelisted servers that have no plugins like towny and other plugins. I look forward into joining you.

What can you contribute? My building skills and can contribute to new players such as food and water to help newer players.

How would you describe your play style? I like playing Minecraft with others because I get tired of being alone in sp.

Username: Caluf

Skype(Optional): i can tell you in game if you want it

Timezone: EST

Why would you like to join: TFC is pretty hard single player and im not the best at it a small server would be nice also there are not many extra mods, people add to many and it takes away from the normal TFC experience (i already had extrafirma installed :D)

What can you contribute: i can play quite a bit i dont have an awful lot of things going on at the moment

How would you describe your play style: I am a hobbit, living in a fancy hole is nice unless im told to build a house...

Username:Nickjako606

Skype(Optional):Nickjako606

Timezone:EST

Why would you like to join?I've been playing vanilla on a whitelisted server with the same aspects as this server but without you know the TerraFirmaCraft mod.

What can you contribute? Just another guy who plays.  That's what i coudl add.  Plus i might make a YouTube series out of this.

How would you describe your play style? A guy who likes to build things that are small but look nice.  Nothing that is too big.

Minecraft user name:

MeganukeCreeper

Your Age:

Your Time Zone:

GMT +1

Location Country and State:

Spain, Catalonia

Ga me style:

I like mining and building, i love greech-roman culture, i like playing TFC and minecraft vanilla and modded in general. I have been server admin for server of a friend of mine, and mod for a voltz (it's a modpack) server. I'm quite mature for my age, and i hate the people who plays minecraft to troll/make impossible other player's live. i've been playing minecraft since BETA 1.8, modded minecraft since 1.2 and finally Terrafirmacraft since 1.4. This server looks great, and i hope i could be accepted!

(personal info) i'm a 14 years old boy who is quite mature for his age, and i hate the people who plays minecraft to troll/make impossible other player's live. I live in Sabadell, a 100k citzens city near Barcelona. I go to Escola Pia de Sabadell wich is a preschool/elementary school/midle/school/high school were now i'm making the equibalent to 9th grade. I also know a lot of english, so that wont be a problem.

what can you contribute?

I'm a great builder, at least building medieval/roman/greech/rustic big and small buildings. I can build from a giant barn to a little shrine, going through defensive walls to town halls. I also could help modering, and helping all the people in troubles, as far as posible for my odds. I'm also a great chisel sculpter and i know a lot of TFC info, and i'm great at minng/scavenging/finding ores/exploring

Contact skype: Nilwars5 (i also have teamspeak)

Username:Goyru

Skype(Optional):

Timezone: UTC-5:00

Why would you like to join?:Alone things get really complicated, and I find it nearly impossible to progress on my own what with the need to not only eat and drink regularly, but having to search for materials on a timer and needing to find places to hide, or be forced to fight off a group on my own. Mob spawns are high in TFC, and no area is really safe if there's no light; as they spawn so closely that any clear areas are temporary.

What can you contribute?: I have a lot of patience and a lot of free time, so I can probably help build and maintain the community's supplies and its buildings. At least that's what I'm hoping to do.

How would you describe your play style?: Nomadic. I'm a scavenger at heart, and tend to hoard things. Extra tools to pummel mobs with until they break, saving precious materials for important jobs, and moving all the time to find new stuff. Having a place to put all that is another...

Username: Bainoc

Skype(Optional):

Timezone: GMT +1

Why would you like to join? After a while playing singleplayer i've become interested in trying out multiplayer and join a community.

What can you contribute? My knowledge and my calm nature. And of course, building together if need be.

How would you describe your play style? Very calm, usually trying to get my own base up and running and then help out if needed.

Username: eliotlandry

Timezone: montreal, Canada.

Why would you like to join? Server is cool

What can you contribute? Organization, building, mining.

How would you describe your play style? Often start alone, gathers some ressources. Install near the village, help people.

Username: Rubenazo1999

Timezone: UTC/GMT+01:00 (Barcelona, Spain)

Why would you like to join?: Because the whitelisted servers are more safely, and what is awesome meet people in other countries.

What can you contribute?: I want to contribute to a social, happy and friendly community. And help anyone who needs my help.

How would you describe yout play style?: Calm, funny, tolerant ... Also always ask someone about something I do not know. Calmly doing things because those things are not achieved at the time but with effort and dedication. Im always searching for a friend to survive together :D

Username: akushner11

Timezone: GMT

Why you would like to join: Well I've being playing TFC for a while now and I have never played it on a server. So I think it would be better so I would have people to talk to and I'd have more tasks and I would love to help everyone out!!

How can you contribute: I'm great at mining and have the prospecters pick fully mapped! Secondly I'm good with numbers so smelting different alloys is no problem for me ah. Thirdly I'm a great builder! In all honesty I'm not 100% good at building in terrafirmacraft as I haven't tried yet, but practice makes perfect right? But to be on the safe side, I have many people in the normal minecraft world very interested in my building, I prefer building medieval / gothic themed.

How can you describe you player style: Hmm.. This is a tricky one ah, well I'm like notch apart from the fact I have no teeth and my character looks like a alien ah, but no let's be serious, I'm a mature person with a good sense of humour, I always like to get the job done and I think that terrafirmacraft will go further than minecraft! Don't you think?

Username:bob561

Skype(Optional):Forgot the password hahaha

Timezone:EST

Why would you like to join?: This sounds like the perfect TFC experience and I'd love to give it a try :D

What can you contribute?: A friendly attitude and some out of the box creativity. 

How would you describe your play style?: Open to anything and everything, and cooperates well with other players. 

I look forward to your response

Username: tyicepaws

Skype(Optional): tyicepaws

Timezone: central

Why would you like to join? Innkeeper

What can you contribute? Innkeeper

How would you describe your play style? Innkeeper

build,farm, mine