Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
bruuff

Gathering people for build 79 server

152 posts in this topic

you can think of it as exactly that, only that you send material and the money comes back per ship from the old world.

if a single resource can be crafted in to money, people will just grind it all day and go to there local money maker guy.

we cant have 100% realism, but i think we'll get along with this

This sounds very promising, I'd be glad to join you in case you still have a some space left :)

I would love to be included in on this :D Dibs on any snowy area :) 

Really like the sound of this! If you still have room for another player, count me in! :)

Woa woa woa why was i removed from the thread supscription... man i thought people are just not that interested anymore since 1.8 is out :D

This will be so much fun with all of you guys!

How many people do you expect to start off this server?

I've written a tutorial for skullprotect (our protection plugin - the on on bukkit is really outdated, dont use bukkitdev anymore for this plugin).

Check it out, i added it to the first post!

Definitely interested; I love the idea of having separate factions competing!! Please let me know when your project starts  :)

you can count me in too, I have been playing on a different server for a while, unfortunately this one died, reasons have been said earlier, yes I'm talking about Crococraft, I hope this server will be up and running soon

i would like to join if you still have slots open on your whitelist

eldestFLeTcH

[edit]

btw: this is my first post on tfc forums, ... 

i felt like i needed to create an account and add to the community

i am having a lot of fun learning about the whole terrafirmacraft take on survival minecraft

i may not be much of an asset, but i really like how tfc has taken mc and turned it about for the better

[/edit]

Hey Bruff, do you know how nations will be created/divided yet ? i.e. are you going to pre-make boundaries and such?

the world generator will change with the new build. if it would make any sense to check for the perfect seed (and thus nations) now, trust me i would! i cant wait either :)

Bruuf, since in 79 the torches burn out you are either going to have to set that config to 0 or make pumpkins easy to get in the chest store. I am really looking forward to playing on this server.

My current plan is to turn turn burning off for the beginning. If we get ExtraFirma once it is updated as well (might take a while), i might turn it on to enforce lanterns.

By the way:

It might turn out difficult with the Griefing prevention on archimedes ship mod, as it will place and remove the ship blocks and turn them to an entity without any callback for plot ownership. There is a nice alternative in the making:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1442761-wip-small-boats-elegant-punt-whitehall

It might take a few weeks once he get a stable 1.7. build out, but it should take higher tier metal to craft anyway, so it won't be a problem.

Dont loose patience - we are getting there! https://twitter.com/TFC_Bioxx/status/517351789235298304

-bruuff

i would love to join this project aswell because playing alone is boring and i make a good blacksmith

I would like to join as well! I am a great blacksmith. I can make a pick easily in 30 seconds. The club of blacksmiths seems perfect for me to join, and all the other nations must watch out because with me around we will get to red steel/blue steel in no time! I'm not the best builder, but blacksmiths don't build to much. Counting down the days to 79 (whenever that will come out, hopefully real soon). I'm really good at finding ore veins once you get a sample, and I love just going out and exploring for important but rare ores (i.e Garnierite, Graphite, etc) :D

every nation will offer all professions. I guess there will be one that has somewhat better blacksmiths, but without admin enforcement.

Why do you think your skill in tfc is of any matter to me? i gladly welcome new tfc'lers as well, as long they behave like adults.

We wont enforce 18+ age, i cant verify age anyway. Important is that you can convince me that you are. That works both ways.

have a nice day,

bruuff

every nation will offer all professions. I guess there will be one that has somewhat better blacksmiths, but without admin enforcement.Why do you think your skill in tfc is of any matter to me? i gladly welcome new tfc'lers as well, as long they behave like adults.We wont enforce 18+ age, i cant verify age anyway. Important is that you can convince me that you are. That works both ways.have a nice day,bruuff

Eh, I don't really know why. I just did because I can is my excuse :L