Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
CtrlXCtrlV

[Offline] CtrlXCraft Server (RE)STARTING SOON with Tetrafirma Tournament Event

12 posts in this topic

Hey!

Good news for everyone who was on the CtrlXFirmaCraft server! We are restarting but not as usual, There will be a big event, the Tetrafirmacraft Tournament which will be VERY similar to terrafirmacrack, rules and stuff will be posted here in the future.

For now you can apply here, but use this thread only for applications!

What you need post here to apply:

-Your minecraft username

-Your experience with tfc and its addons - important for teams!

-Your timezone also important for teams

-How active can you be on the 14 days of the tetrafirma tournament

-Write down that you understand that for now there will be an event which will result in a faction/competitive gameplay that you know that if you will be informed of when the server will start if you are whitelisted. You also know that the server will need addons

Tetrafirma Tournament

starts on 15th of september finishes on the 29th

start is at 15 CET main battle starts the same time 14 days later

As you might have guessed there will be 4 teams (tetra=4, firma=company)

rules are similar to terrafirmacrack rules, will update this part

-Your minecraft username: xRealistic

-Your experience with tfc and its addons - important for teams!: I've only played with others I am good at prospecting and building Im not so great at metal working and I have experience with alot of different mods attached to terrafirmacraft. 

-Your timezone also important for teams EST

-How active can you be on the 14 days of the tetrafirma tournament: I will come online every single day and I put atleast 5+ hours every day.

-Write down that you understand that for now there will be an event which will result in a faction/competitive gameplay that you know that if you will be informed of when the server will start if you are whitelisted. You also know that the server will need addons I understand and I agree to these terms. 

-Your minecraft username: Slytale

-Your experience with tfc and its addons - important for teams!

Played the mod on and off for the past 4 months. I've build/worked most items up to around the bloomery, while working on a blast furnace (which is a pain do to solo! )

Important experience in tfc? Cows are one of the most valueable commodities!

-Your timezone also important for teams: GMT +1

-How active can you be on the 14 days of the tetrafirma tournament:

It's alittle hard to say, as you haven't mentioned an actually date for when the event start. I usually have around 1-3 hours during mid day, and 3-4 hours in the evening.

-Write down that you understand that for now there will be an event which will result in a faction/competitive gameplay that you know that if you will be informed of when the server will start if you are whitelisted. You also know that the server will need addons:

Read and understood.

-username: noname_42

-history with TFC: I love TFC for the simple reason it adds most things i wished in minecraft like seasons, realistic ore, and much more. I played it not that long (Currently building my first blast furnace in SP) but i know most of the stuff this mod adds. Also im familiar with extrafirma

-timezone: CET / GMT+1 (Germany)

-How active can you be on the 14 days of the tetrafirma tournament:

3-5 hours / 14 days

-Write down that you understand that for now there will be an event which will result in a faction/competitive gameplay that you know that if you will be informed of when the server will start if you are whitelisted. You also know that the server will need addons:

Read and understood. <- lol that's copypasted

How will you be contacting us by the way?

i believe i said ONLY F**KIN APPLICATIONS, ever heard of TFC forum private message?

-IGN: Hanfner

-experience with tfc: pretty familiar with the 0.78.17 build and some ideas of extrafirma, but i'm constantly looking into new stuff (wiki/LP's and i keep playing it on SP) and able to learn the new things pretty fast

-timezone: GMT+1

-How active can you be on the 14 days of the tetrafirma tournament: that depends on the day of teh week but normally it'll be like 3-6 hours per day

-Write down that you understand that for now there will be an event which will result in a faction/competitive gameplay that you know that if you will be informed of when the server will start if you are whitelisted. You also know that the server will need addons: I read and understood everything

• LiesTECH
  • Relatively experienced up through wrought iron level and know how to get a blast furnace. I am very good at prospecting/mining and routinely bring in more than I could ever possibly use.
  • EST
  • 2-3 hours a day either in mornings or evenings
  • Write down that you understand that for now there will be an event which will result in a faction/competitive gameplay that you know that if you will be informed of when the server will start if you are whitelisted. You also know that the server will need addons: I understand.

Your minecraft username: Trulhammaren

Your experience with tfc and its addons: Fairly new to the system as a whole, last time I messed with TFC was a loooong time ago, so much has changed. All said stuff is coming back to me pretty quickly.

Your timezone also important for teams: MST

How active can you be on the 14 days of the tetrafirma tournament: Pretty active, I'm a stay at home dad and stuff will be getting started pretty much right when I typically get up in the morning.

Write down that you understand that for now there will be an event which will result in a faction/competitive gameplay that you know that if you will be informed of when the server will start if you are whitelisted. You also know that the server will need addons: Read and confirmed.

Your minecraft username ... You know my username :/ Phantomaus

-Your experience with tfc and its addons - important for teams! Duh ! I pLayed on your server.

-Your timezone also important for teams gmt so yea europeans are preferred

-How active can you be on the 14 days of the tetrafirma tournament ehm couple of hours i guess :P I do have school

-Write down that you understand that for now there will be an event which will result in a faction/competitive gameplay that you know that if you will be informed of when the server will start if you are whitelisted. You also know that the server will need addons : Ok addons i still have the ones from old server :P.

Guess the event have been canceled, 3½ hours past the time, no new info, and op hasnt been on the forum for the past 4 days. Give me a a pm if anyone plan on doing something simular to this is the future and need another player.

-Sly out