Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Slytale

[Offline] New Terrafirmacraft Team Event.

29 posts in this topic

Greetings Terrafirmacraft fans.

I am currently trying to setup a team event for terrafirmacraft. It'll follow most of the rules from Terrafirmacrack with a few exceptions. Full list of rules will follow below.

*note* This is not my original idea, I merly made a few changes to the terrafirmacrack version.

The event will start: SATURDAY 11th at 14pm EST (21pm CET) Check your timezone incase you live in a diffrent one.

The event will END:  SATURDAY 25th at 14pm EST (21pm CET)

Due to the majority of the signups comming from the US, I have picked a US host for the event. IP and skype info will be provided in PM's before launch.

Format and rules

• Teams
    • Each team will consist of a team leader and at least 2 members
    • Each team will have at least 1 person who has been identified as an “expert” on the TFC mod
    • It is strongly encouraged recording during the event, and will prioritize making teams so at least 1 person are recording on each team.
    • Teams will be decided before the event, but you will not know what team you are on before the day of the event
  • During the course of the event, each team will be required to build a defendable position at spawn for the final showdown.
    • "Spawn" will consist of a circle, and teams are encourage to build a defensive structure adjesive to this circle with an entry point leading to this circle.
      • Teams are NOT allowed to steal from chests or PVP at spawn while contruction of this defensive structure is beeing made.
      • This defensive structure is ONLY meant for the final battle, and may not be used as a base during the event or be used to safely hide items.
    • Looting enemy bases is permitted up until the final 24 hours.
      • Killing a player taking loot to the base is allowed.
      • In the final 24 hours, you may not enter the defensive structure at spawn from another team
        • This includes all PvP in a 250block radius of spawn
    • The defensive structure must be built adjesive to the circle of spawn with an entry point into the circle itself.
    • You must “claim” the area for your team’s defensive structure by placing brick blocks on the corners of the area you wish to reserve and placing the team’s name on a sign on the block
      • You must mark all 4 corners!
      • Area limit of 100 x 100 blocks...
      • You do not have to build a defensive structure at spawn for the final event, but it is encouraged!
  • No pvp on day 1 (real-life, not in-game day 1, 1 day = 24 hours..) - including messing with another team’s stuff
  • Do not break ANY beds from the other teams during the event!
  • The finale will be a teambased pvp battle at spawn.
    • The objective is to kill the enemy teams, Last team alive will be the winner! You can decide to attack or defend from your defensive structure at spawn
      • Once you die in the final battle, You are out!
      • Once all members of a team is dead, that team is out.
      • Last team alive is declared the winner.
    • The finale will take place 14 days after the event starts.
  • Trading, team alliances, and even alliance breaking/betrayal is possible and encouraged during the event!
    • Should make videos a lot more entertaining, as well as playing the game!
    • You can even extend alliances to the final showdown... but it is still last team standing
  • Wether we are gonna use mumble, teamspeak, ventrillo or skype is still undeterment at this time.
  •  
    • currently searching for a host who will allow us to use their mumble/ts/ventrilo for the course of the event. If you know of one, feel free to pm me with details.

MODS - What is and is not allowed

• Rei’s minimap mod is allowed
    • Surface view mode only
    • No cave view allowed
    • No mob/players view allowed
  • Better Movement is not allowed
  • Optifine is allowed
  • Any mods not on this list are not allowed

If the above has caught your interrest, please fill out an application below. Also it's worth mentioning that I am aiming for a mature community of players of 18+

• IGN:
  • TFC experience:
  • will you be recording during the event?
  • Anything else you might wanna add?:

Thanks in advance.

Will update thread daily. and will properly have to edit a bunch of typos*

Feel free to ask any questions aswell and i'll try to answer

Hey, remember me? Club? :D Well, here goes

IGN: Clubpenguinrulez

3. God Bless America! :P

4. I think since early June... still deciding if I have enough brass in my singleplayer world to make red steel armor. Im good ;D

5. I totally fail at Crash Landing lol, and I do watch Etho.

{Its soo early and im tired typed this fast}

~Club

Edit: I know you said all other mods are not allowed, but could we have ExtraFirma to? I just like the lanterns :P

• IGN: iced_adams666
  • Nationality: American
  • TFC experience: Been playing for 2 years and know almost every aspect of the mod, how ever I don't like farming
  • will you be recording during the event? I can do.
  • Anything else you might wanna add?: Not really but if you're look for "experts" then I think I may qualify.

1. IGN The0newithnogame

2. age 22

3. USA (Merica)

4. I have done everything at least 3 time except making the colored steels, an extremely proficient smith.

5. I haven't dome much recording and i don't think my system can handle the software.

@soccerdude10 I'm partial to ExtraFirma, not just the lanterns,(are nice but might be a waist of resources) the the halberd might be a little op, but it would make us stick out from the Terrafirmacrack that is in the works right now.

Yeah the halberds damage and range are really OP 

• IGN: Trulhammaren
  • Age: 26 or 27 I'm actually quite terrible at remembering how old I am........
  • Nationality: USA
  • TFC experience: I played the early versions of TFC and recently got back into it, not necessarily an expert, but I can manage in most things.
  • will you be recording during the event? I would love to be able to, but that might it might not be possible. Depends if paychecks line up for us being able to warrant the pc upgrade we are looking at.

• IGN: mip600
  • Nationality: Uk
  • TFC experience: I played for a while then i stopped for a while but slowly getting back in to it 
  • will you be recording during the event?  I will be able to record, but depends on my school work taking my free time 
  • Anything else you might wanna add?: able to play about 6 hours a day maybe more 

Will definatly keep extrafirma in mind. Wont make any promisses yet tho.

• IGN: kidbluff
  • Nationality: USA
  • TFC experience: I have been playing for a few months, not super good with it yet.
  • will you be recording during the event? I can do
  • Anything else you might wanna add? If there is any chance i can be on iced_adams team it would be great, we are very good friends. ty

• IGN: Hanfner
  • Nationality: Germany
  • TFC experience: played a half year now pretty frequently and got pretty much into all the stuff available in this mod and i keep watching LP's on yt.. I'm a good smith and good  with the prosPick aswell as building (however I'm not sure if building is such an important skill at an pvp-tournament)
  • will you be recording during the event? Probably not.. I may try but I never did it and I'm not sure if my Computer is able to (It's not that i got a bad PC but as far as i know it takes a good bit of your ressources)
  • Anything else you might wanna add?: I have already applied on the CtrlXCraft Tournament, like you did and was really diappointed when the owner stoped responding and the Project failed, however im really glad that you take the time and the affort now to create a Tournament like that, I really appriciate that!

1. IGN: noname_42

2. Age: XVI

3. Nationality: Germany

4. history with TFC: I love TFC for the simple reason it adds most things i wished in minecraft like seasons, realistic ore, and much more. I played it not that long (Currently building my first blast furnace in SP) but i know most of the stuff this mod adds. Also im familiar with extrafirma

5. will you be recording during the event? nope

Greetings

noname_42

Still on hold with date and time until more people sign up.

just a quick update letting ya know, that I havent forgotten about you guys, and still waiting until we have more people.

• IGN: shooterminecraft
  • Nationality: Canada
  • TFC experience: I have some experiance with making metal tools but I do still use the wiki for things I do not know. (Not an expert)
  • will you be recording during the event? I will try.
  • Anything else you might wanna add?: Hopefully I will be able to join you in this event!

Computer Upgrade Confirmed, recording ability pending. Gotta run some tests to figure out if I can pull it off.

• IGN: K54
  • Nationality: UK
  • TFC experience: Noob :P. Do understand a fair bit however and I'm willing to learn anything!
  • will you be recording during the event? Probably. At least parts anyway.

This is a maybe application, not a full one. All depends on the date that the event is running.

IGN:mushroomdigger
Nationality: American baby :D
TFC experience:Been playing for about 6 months; good at farming :D
will you be recording during the event? Yes, Yes I will be
Anything else you might wanna add?: I'm awesome :D (At least I think I am)

TFC experience:
will you be recording during the event?
Anything else you might wanna add?:

IGN:FCG9
Nationality:American
TFC experience:Basics
will you be recording during the event?:I will try
Anything else you might wanna add?:I would like mushroomdigger to be in my team

U should try to get this going now, 12 people have signed up and u can do 4 teams of 3?

If there is room for more, I would like to join to event.

• IGN: Koyal_Alkor
  • Nationality: Brazilian
  • TFC experience: About 150 hours played solo, lousy blacksmith, enthusiastic noob.
  • will you be recording during the event? Will try, but don't count on it.
  • Anything else you might wanna add? Shitty pronunciation, but otherwise my english is fine, won't be a problem.

IGN : _grensu_

Nationality : Estonian

TFC experience : i'd say i'm a decent or a little more than decent blaksmith .. finding ores depends usually on seeds .. but i manage to find usually everything needed .. lousy builder tough :P

Will i be recording? i'd love to but i have nowhere near the HDD space needed .. so most likely not

Alright guys, We know have 15 signups and I am setting a Time and Date for the event! I know it's been a long wait, and I'd like to thank you all for your patience.

I am hoping for 1 more signup before that in order to get an even number on each team.

The event will start: SATURDAY 11th at 14pm EST (21pm CET) Check your timezone incase you live in a diffrent one.

The event will END:  SATURDAY 25th at 14pm EST (21pm CET)

Due to the majority of the signups comming from the US, I have picked a US host for the event. IP and skype info will be provided in PM's before launch.

Server has been ordered and is beeing set up, to have the mods.

Also it is worth mentioning the server will run Terrafirmacraft v: 0.79.6.245

So make sure you have: Forge v10.13.1.1217 installed