Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Verelina

Small Vanilla TFC Server LF players

23 posts in this topic

I have a small Vanilla server that I started two days ago on another computer of mine, and would like to be able to play with other players. I can have up to comfortably six people on at any given time do to my connection speed.

If this is something you would like to do, leave me a message here or via PM. Tell me your IGN in either pm or here, and what you would like out of this server. If I like your response, I will PM you the IP. As my IP is a Dynamic IP, it may change at times.

All I ask is, don't be a dick, don't steal from people. If you want to PVP with others, I really don't mind either, as long as it's consenual.

Here's a picture of what I've explored on the map:

Posted Image

The local trees are Oak, Ash, Aspen, Douglas Fir, and Sequioa.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask; I really don't make posts about servers, so I really don't know what more to say without some guidance.

Ign: Sammeh48

What I want out of a server: A nice small community, not too much lag, and cooperative players. I also like to play together with others and make towns together.

If you want to know anything else just tell me.

Ign:kguillosson

age 15

what i whants out of a server: to find a small server whit no lag and to be able to make friend on TFC

Ign: occ98

What I want out of this server: I want a fun, small, co operative TFC server with a good community

IGN: The0newithnogame

What do i want to get out of the server: a small community that will work together.

IGN: Vaxyl

What I'd like out of the server:  A great, cooperative community which helps and supports one another, where everyone has a role & follows the rules.

IGN: shooterminecraft

Reason for wanting to join: I have been looking for a good TFC server to play on and so far havent found any good ones until now. I find sp very boring so I think it will be fun to play with lots of people.

IGN: nukedassasain

what I want out of the server: a nice collected community to work with and build cool things.

any other details, don't hesitate to pm me.

IGN: jet847

What i want out of the server: A friendly server that has a helpful community.

Thank you everybody for your interest, so far!

I'm going to stop accepting application/requests to join right now, as I don't think it would be fair to cause people to have to wait because the server is full.

I will go through my PMs/these posts now, and accept people.

Will i be getting the IP or was i too late?

Hey! My name is Ben, I'm 17, I really enjoy helping others out and building a strong community/village type setting. I'm very open to giving resources/time to others.

IGN: Triple_BBB

I like a nice community server with no greifers or people that steal your stuff.

I like servers that aren't super popular such as mineplex.

IGN: _grensu_ 

age: 23well .. been playing this mod a lot lately and at some point SSP gets a bit boring .. would really love to get anew experience by playing in SMP and getting another sense of accomplishment from the insane gruntwork i put into mass-producing stuff (was bored yesterday so i created around 150 ingots of blue steel while watching a backlog of pakratt's TFC videos ..

IGN: DEadman227

What I want from this server: To enjoy a semi-coop experience.

Sorry for my late reply. Yeah, messages have been sent, and I was accepting people closer to my age, which is 22.

so i wouldn't be able to get a message because of my age?

I realise I'm a bit late in applying but I'd like to give it a shot anyway. Maybe when you have some slots freed up in a week or two, or whenever, maybe you could send me an invite if you'd like.

Name: Avogadro

What I look for in a server: This stone-age broad just wants some more stone-age folk to pal around with, maybe making survival a little easier. I tend to play for eight to twelve hours a day, so I want a stable server. I also don't PVP, so I'm looking for a server where that isn't really a focus, too. Mostly, I like to farm and fish.

Hey, I'm a college student looking for a small group to play with/chat and have fun. I'm an avid builder, and I have fun doing things in my free time.IGN: Iceninja500Age: 20What I look for in a server: Fun guys, and awesome looking stuff made in survival

IGN: Supzer

What I'd like out of the server: I love servers that have small, tight-knit communities. Communities that give a sense of teamwork with everyone and a place to come and have fun.

IGN: taskhorizon

What I'd like out of the server: I just wanna have fun really. I've never played TFC and a friend told me to try it out. For some reason though I cant do singleplayer with it. I just wanna try it out.