Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jivix

[Offline] TFCraft Server - Prospector's Haven

79 posts in this topic

Server is closed.

The goal of this server is to provide players with a non-pvp, vanilla TFCraft experience.

I can't promise 100% uptime, especially since TFCraft is in pre-release stage still, but it should be up more often than other servers.

This post is updated fairly regularly, feel free to check here for general information such as the current server version.

Posted Image

Server Name: Prospector's Haven

Server Version: TFCraft Beta 2 Pre39

Server Connection: Hamachi-only, invite-only.

Uptime: Server will be down indefinitely until I can afford to keep it running. Thank you for all who played, we had loads of fun! I hope to see you all back when I have it up again!

Max players: 12

Remaining slots: Queued entrance. People with a good, creative reason to play will get preferential treatment!

Note: This mean if I haven't seen you on in a long time, and there are others who want access to the server, you may be removed from the Hamachi network to make room. If this happens, you'll have to reapply for access to the server. If it was done in error, you'd have next-in-line priority, and if possible I may clear up a spare slot.

Mob difficulty: Easy & PVP off

Note: It's set to easy because creepers seem to explode randomly, so you won't die in one hit.

Edit: You seem to die in one direct hit for some reason on rare occasions. Still, we're on Easy anyways.

Other server settings: No gold panning (for now), no vanilla recipes.

Latency with Hamachi: If you live in or near California you should be alright. East coast players may have moderate latency issues.

Server Rules:

1. No spamming/all caps.

2. No killing/griefing/stealing anywhere near player bases. This includes harvesting player-owned trees. Traps for mobs/base defense are ok.

3. Purposefully lagging out the server is a bannable offense. This excludes chopping down Kapok/Sequoia (but do try to be well-kept).

4. Lurking/trolling is a-ok, as long as it doesn't violate any other rule.

5. No X-Ray anything, no hacks/hacked anything. REI's minimap, NEI is ok.

6. Kindness is a virtue, but don't feel like you have to share if you're barely surviving.

You'll get a warning first, repeat offenders get banned.

To apply for entrance, please submit the following form. Login details will be PM'd to you.

1. Minecraft name

2. Age

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft

1.Minecraft name:Creeper999

2.Age:16

3.Your favorite thing about TFCraft:Well smithing and hunting.I can be a smith in a town :lol:

1. slackgiver

2. 23

3. i love how you really have to work to accomplish something in this mod. I also love hickory trees :D.

1.Minecraft name: Sum1

2.Age:17

3.Your favorite thing about TFCraft: The way it is required to actualy think about what you are doing and plan ahead. Games that could just be played by a halfwitted monkey hold no interest for me, and whilst vanila minecraft posed a slight challenge at first it soon all became a monotonous chore. TFCraft has made minecraft into something that I can actually enjoy playing again. Also javelins.

1.Minecraft name:Creeper999

2.Age:16

3.Your favorite thing about TFCraft:Well smithing and hunting.I can be a smith in a town :lol:

1. slackgiver

2. 23

3. i love how you really have to work to accomplish something in this mod. I also love hickory trees :D.

1.Minecraft name: Sum1

2.Age:17

3.Your favorite thing about TFCraft: The way it is required to actualy think about what you are doing and plan ahead. Games that could just be played by a halfwitted monkey hold no interest for me, and whilst vanila minecraft posed a slight challenge at first it soon all became a monotonous chore. TFCraft has made minecraft into something that I can actually enjoy playing again. Also javelins.

All accepted. I'll be sending you a PM with the login details.

1. Minecraft name: Saint_Jimmy

2. Age: 17

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft: The way it makes minecraft more realistic, and more like an actual survival game (a genre that I really love). Also javelins².

1. Minecraft name: Saint_Jimmy

2. Age: 17

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft: The way it makes minecraft more realistic, and more like an actual survival game (a genre that I really love). Also javelins².

Accepted

1. Minecraft name: tachia

2. Age 34

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft : i like how you have to actual mine for minerals and are not just given them as you are in vanilla, also the different "ages" are a nice change of pace for the game

1. Minecraft name: tachia

2. Age 34

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft : i like how you have to actual mine for minerals and are not just given them as you are in vanilla, also the different "ages" are a nice change of pace for the game

accepted

1. Minecraft name: Nidor

2. Age 26

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft : I'm rather fond of the variety of stone and wood types, both for decorative purposes and that they mostly have a purpose.

1. Minecraft name: Nidor

2. Age 26

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft : I'm rather fond of the variety of stone and wood types, both for decorative purposes and that they mostly have a purpose.

Accepted

I wan my iron toolset back !

Me too, man. You'll get it back soon enough if we are able to build a town. We already found a massive vein of cassiterite so we are one step of the way there.

good a town is a very good idea cuz not everybody can all things good i think :D

@Jivix do we build up a town?if yes then ihave a very nice place for settlement coordinates:+465 -271

sooo now i've buld up a cave town in a extreme hills biome with granit layer.I think it's a good place who wants to help?

Hi guys. Just checking in. I have been very busy with classes (our quarter is nearing completion so all the teachers love to kick up the homework load). If anyone was on last night when my internet was out for a few hours, I apologize. Due to family issues I cannot get a new router to fix our current, broken one that enjoys dying occasionally.

I may be able to play some more in the near future. I'll keep an eye on the server though :)

1. Sparkyseal

2. 18

3. It requires dedication to get anywhere

1. Sparkyseal

2. 18

3. It requires dedication to get anywhere

Accepted

I see it is Hamachi, so can I connect with my not-so-legal-version of minecraft?

yeah yo ucan connect with youre not so legal version xD

Great, add me then please :D

Name : Michidez

favorite TFC subject: Anything, but smithing the most ;D

:D cant add you XD jsut want to help wantto live with me then in my undergorund city(not finished yet)

1. Minecraft name: Teranlie

2. Age: 16

3. Your favorite thing about TFCraft: Well personally i dont have one favorite thing about Terrafirmacraft. Personally i like it all the hole aspect of changing the survival.

I hope i get accepted.

One more question have you updated TFC to the lastest update? Because i havent go any backups of previous versions.