Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
othergamers

[Offline]TFCraft Server (Beta 2 - Pre 25) ~16 Slots/No Whitelist ~

23 posts in this topic

TFCraft Server

Beta 2 - Pre 25 Server

16 Slots

No Whitelist

24/7 Online

Rules:

1: Do not grief

2: Be friendly/no swearing

3: Do not ask for any items

4:Do not complain about bugs (if the server is bugged i will restart it)

5:Do not complain if there is a new world cause when the change log of the new versions say regenerate ur world than i have to do that only for bug fixes ;/

If you do not follow the rules i need to BAN you

IP:

91.121.66.10:25576

Uhh, no offense but, isn't it a better idea to get the server up and running with IP adress before you open a server advertisement?

Uhh, no offense but, isn't it a better idea to get the server up and running with IP adress before you open a server advertisement?

Server online now

Do you happen to have the ip seed for the map? It's really good and I've been looking for a decent single-player ip seed for ages.

Edit: Hurrr, why did I put ip when I meant seed :rolleyes:

Restart the map its bugged out pls you cant even normaly play ... :( pls

Restart the map its bugged out pls you cant even normaly play ... :( pls

I restarted :)

Is the server going to be updated to v2?

I'd like it to be because hey, fixed rocks!!! but I'd really not like to lose the work I did either. Setting up a proper house in sand took a while. :( Is there a way to do both? Like world edit in our houses so our stuff isn't lost but we still get proper stone and mineral spawns in a fixed land?

Yeah, there's still lots of large holes in the map. Not a very nice spawn point either imo. Large, snowy cliffs are not good for starting out.

Yeah, there's still lots of large holes in the map. Not a very nice spawn point either imo. Large, snowy cliffs are not good for starting out.

Changed the world :)

When I try to connect, it's saying I have a bad packet id 64 :c

Hey um i cant get on can you delete my player data please

I seem to have somehow duped steel plate x2s I cant get rid of them no matter how I try the ones that I threw have despawned and I would like to request the help of someone to get these things out of my inventory

-Fluffeh

User name is : Fluffy_turtlez by the way

not complaining, just telling you about a few bugs

~ torches only produce 1 torch not 2

~ plate boots and helmets cant be crafted ( with steel )

~ small bug with charcoal looking misrepresenting the amount eg : says i have 2 charcoal when i actually have 2 stacks

does this server hav ic2 and stuff on it because when i try to join it says i require em...

Hey there,

I tried to join your server -which worked perfectly fine- and then collected an egg that lay on the ground. As a result I got kicked from the server with an error.

When I tried to log in again, I got the error:

Internal exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

Is there something wrong with my client, or is this a bug ?

Would love to play on your server.

Best wishes,

Haifish