Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dries007

[TFC 0.79.23+] TerraFirmaCraft NEI plugin

242 posts in this topic

Thanks for letting me know. My vps company is pissing me off right now....

Thanks for letting me know. My vps company is pissing me off right now....

Huh, getting a 523 error here, Origin is unreachable. Hope it gets fixed soon, good luck with it. =)

Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation

The mods and versions listed below could not be found

NotEnoughItems: any"

i have installed CodeChickenCore and it should be running on java 7

Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation

The mods and versions listed below could not be found

NotEnoughItems: any"

i have installed CodeChickenCore and it should be running on java 7

Did you install NEI? You have to install both CodeChickenCore and NotEnoughItems. You download them both from the same place using two separate download links.

After much trouble with the VPS provider, I have restored a backup. It should be back online.

Did you install NEI? You have to install both CodeChickenCore and NotEnoughItems. You download them both from the same place using two separate download links.

i did put the NEI into the mods folder

i did put the NEI into the mods folder

Are you sure? Because the error message says you didn't.

the plugin keeps crashing me so what am i doing wrong? is it because im using a older version of TFC(0.79.13.468)? 

the plugin keeps crashing me so what am i doing wrong? is it because im using a older version of TFC(0.79.13.468)? 

Posting that the game is crashing really is no help at all unless you also supply the crash report.

Yes, you should try older builds of the plugin. Idk what version (if any) will work.

My mc crashed when I was using the NEI plugin for TFC 

version of TFC is 0.79.14514 

MC version is 1.7.10

Java Version is Java 8 update 20 

I also have NEI version 1.0.3.73 

and CodedChickencore version 1.0.4.29 

My OS is a windows 7 64bit 

I have attached the crash report and I hope this helps out alot I think this plugin is a great Idea for TFC 

crash report to mod arother.txt

MC version is 1.7.10

I have attached the crash report and I hope this helps out alot I think this plugin is a great Idea for TFC 

You downloaded the developer's copy, not the normal copy. Unless you are launching through eclipse, or Idea, that file is useless for you. You need to download the file that does not have -dev or -src at the end.

@Dries007 If possible, you should really change the order so the file that most players should download is the one at the top, or even have the "download" link on the OP just be a direct link to the normal download, and then include a jenkins link below it.

MC version is 1.7.10

where can I find the none dev version at I could find it at all 

I have found it thank you very much and I really do thank for letting me know I kinda figured as much lol, but was not that sure lol 

You downloaded the developer's copy, not the normal copy. Unless you are launching through eclipse, or Idea, that file is useless for you. You need to download the file that does not have -dev or -src at the end.

@Dries007 If possible, you should really change the order so the file that most players should download is the one at the top, or even have the "download" link on the OP just be a direct link to the normal download, and then include a jenkins link below it.

Its not possible as far as I'm aware, but I'll add a note on the page about this :P

@Dries007 you can right click the link, and select 'copy link,' this will give you the direct link to the download (no extra clicking involved)

@Dries007 you can right click the link, and select 'copy link,' this will give you the direct link to the download (no extra clicking involved)

But the file name (and thus the link) changes every build.

Heyoo! 

Great idea for a plug-in. I'm amazed it didn't exist already?

But I'm afraid I keep crashing. I've tried some different configs, but it doesn't seem to work.

Here's a pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/bHEWYmpW

My guess is that it's to do with my version of TFC? But I've tried different versions and it keeps crashing.

It works fine, until I add the plugin. So yeah...

Any insides to provide?

Heyoo!  Great idea for a plug-in. I'm amazed it didn't exist already?But I'm afraid I keep crashing. I've tried some different configs, but it doesn't seem to work. Here's a pastebin.http://pastebin.com/bHEWYmpW My guess is that it's to do with my version of TFC? But I've tried different versions and it keeps crashing.It works fine, until I add the plugin. So yeah... Any insides to provide?

Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 = needs Java 7you must install (and use) at least JRE7If it is already installed, make sure that it is being used by the Minecraft Launcher: check the Executable option in the profile used to play TFC (Edit Profile)

Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 = needs Java 7you must install (and use) at least JRE7If it is already installed, make sure that it is being used by the Minecraft Launcher: check the Executable option in the profile used to play TFC (Edit Profile)

Wow yeah. I checked my general version and it said Java 7. But apparently I have to go long ways to actually tell Minecraft to use it.

Problem solved. Maybe even more problems solved now that I know how to actually use a higher version of Java than v6...