Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Lancezh

StoneCold Texture Pack x256 / x128 / x64 / x32 - Pre Release 0.6 is OUT 14 / 06

89 posts in this topic

Love your texture pack but also could you change the vanilla parts of minecraft please? I wouldnt like to mixx 2 texture packs... It would look quiet weird!

definitely coming along nicely. It kinda reminds me of the photo-realistic texture packs that are for vanilla minecraft. I'm gonna way until it's completely done, but It's definitely up there in my favorite packs :)

Looks pretty good, keep up the good work :)

Thank you guys for all the encouraging comments. Just a heads up, the stone textures are all done, together with some temporary ore textures, all wood, dirt, grass etc... i will hand out a preview to some willing testers tomorrow.

I'm 20 hours in in total now, and i'm not stopping till its done ;) People who want to test send me a PM please. This is NOT yet a fully working pack, alot of stuff is still missing, some is temporary, so only send me a msg when you are willing to test and give feedback on the textures. (I can't guarantee i send everyone the link, since bandwith is limited, please bear with me on this)

We tried to get our installation working with Shaders and the high-res textures but unfortunately the game is crashing for a reason we don't know yet after a while, i suppose its because of the invasive nature on the vanilla installation of the mod ;) But we keep at it.

Looks pretty good, keep up the good work :)

Likewise ;) How can i not support anything that's even remotely connected to DF after i've done this:

This calls for a classic..

"I can see my house from here!"

:D

I'm not a fan of the current torches... because they're Kerosene garden lamps.

Lol they are NOT the final ones of course =) Dont worry i'm working on it, was part of a practical joke as well with the overdone door ;)))

Just reviewed the pack,it was great looks good, thanks alot cant wait till final product!!

I'm looking forward to seeing this in action! x256 FTW.

Im just wondering if your planing to release the texturepack any time soon?

make a beta of the texture pack ! please like the TFC-Mod than you have a lot of feedback and the pack will be awesome in the end!

PreRelease 0.6 is up, go and grab it while its hot.

Well both download links give you the 128 version :).

BTW love that version allready :)

Well both download links give you the 128 version :).

BTW love that version allready :)

Thank you =)

Fixed. Try to reload.

damn no x64 yet :( was kinda hopin to try the texture pack out myself. I guess I'll have to wait.

Damn, I'd love to check it out, but if the dirt colorations don't work yet, thats kind of a deal breaker for me... damn, looks like I'm waiting even longer :P

till now it looks really good in 254! great job i hope you will update this pack regullary ! _D

what good are updates for old versions of the mod? there is almost no easy way of getting the old versions of the mod and why would you want to go back anyway, please update the texture pack to the newest version of the mod please.