Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Lancezh

StoneCold Texture Pack x256 / x128 / x64 / x32 - Pre Release 0.6 is OUT 14 / 06

89 posts in this topic

Noticed on this new version the size of 128 was about half of the previous version, and the sand was taken out which looked great from the previous one.

The stones, metals and the trees looks quite good, but i have some areas were you need to work on this. :).

• The leaves really need some work, they do not look like they have 128x128 or 256x256.
  • Fruit trees need some work (this can wait till Bioxx is done with that part).
  • Scribing table need some work in both versions.
  • The woodpile for some reason has a "WIP" in write-text on the sides.

Good work so far thought. :)

Leaves are NOT implemented at all.

Fruit Tree's are NOT implemented at all

Scribing Tables are NOT implemented at all.

The Woodpile looks shit =) thats why i wrote "wip" (work in progress) on it. It will be replaced shortly.

They all just use fillertextures. Thats why they look bad.

I don't recommend doing anything agri related just yet.

Hope keeping people satisfied isn't too much on you, the texture pack add-on is looking nice. The tools could look A LOT better if you, excuse me, actually put work into them. The tools just look like they got higher resolution from the originals, literally nothing, but the resolution, looks different. Not that it's THAT big of a problem, you are the one working on them after all, you just take suggestions.

It would also be absolutely wonderful if you worked on everything the mod adds, although this is more of a personel request and would make me pemenantly use this texture pack add-on, with photorealism. The mod, on my computer,has no textures on what it adds to minecraft and sometimes whites out the main menu gui.

The texturepack is realy good and i cant wait to see more of your work in future...

Hope keeping people satisfied isn't too much on you, the texture pack add-on is looking nice. The tools could look A LOT better if you, excuse me, actually put work into them. The tools just look like they got higher resolution from the originals, literally nothing, but the resolution, looks different. Not that it's THAT big of a problem, you are the one working on them after all, you just take suggestions.

It would also be absolutely wonderful if you worked on everything the mod adds, although this is more of a personel request and would make me pemenantly use this texture pack add-on, with photorealism. The mod, on my computer,has no textures on what it adds to minecraft and sometimes whites out the main menu gui.

I understand that, as i said i didnt work on the tools at all. they are indeed just scaled up things for you right now. Not sure wether i ever will be.

General Update

I'm at home right now with an infectiont hat keeps me grounded for one week now. I'm not sure when i can continue my work on the texture pack. I plan to do release another version by the end of this week but can't guarantee it.

Can you put my name in the credits, some of dead91's textures were done by me, specifically the liquid metals and the saplings. also the terrablocks.png is offset by a pixel.

Nevermind the 32x. my PC runs the 128x :D (32 still good for others)

As soon as some of the kinks get worked out and its updated with pre43 items, I'm in!

I'm experiencing almost all kinds of rocks being pure white. Is this normal?

I have always used photorealism. So I was very glad when i found your texturepack. Thank you very much. question? are you working on updates? I see from the main post that the last updates was on june 14.

Oh man, I'd love this texture pack, but I'd rather wait til it's finished (pls hurry lol)

Noticed a problem with using this one: minimaps like rei's can't display the water for some reason.

Oh man, I'd love this texture pack, but I'd rather wait til it's finished (pls hurry lol)

I am in the same boat. I do not know if the original poster is still maintaining the pack (apologies for the following suggestion if he is)

Would anyone who is good enough be willing to take on this pack. As I said above, if the original artist is still working on it, don't. I know texture packs take a long time, and the artist may be busy etc.

These textures make my computer shit bricks...

*gulps for air* Lb.... Lb photorealism for TFC.... my god, i love you now.

yeah this shit needs to be active. One thing I found unwelcoming about the other packs is that some just used recolours of vanilla textures, whereas I would prefer well blended realistic textures. Grain size, grain colour and colour lines all define what a mineral or rock looks like and I would prefer to see those instead of pink vanilla stone or brown vanilla stone.

Also, it needs to be non-repeating, some of the current block textures have a distinct markings on them so that when you stand back, you see a uniform grid of shapes.

How are you making these textures? I would be interested to know how these kinds of high-res textures are made. I hope it is not like LB's Photorealism where it totally rips off Google Images. (i mean, have you seen the pumpkin texture?) [and yes I do know this is an LB Photorealism addon]

I'm sorry guys for being away so long and not update it, the reason is simple i stopped playing TFC and therefore its hard to make me sit down and get this done properly.

To Kimbbles question: i made these all by hand and by myself i would never take someone elses work. Photoshop mainly.

I'm sorry guys for being away so long and not update it, the reason is simple i stopped playing TFC and therefore its hard to make me sit down and get this done properly.

To Kimbbles question: i made these all by hand and by myself i would never take someone elses work. Photoshop mainly.

Ok, good. Thanks. :)

Will this ever be continued?