Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Terex

1.7.10 mods with TFCb79

72 posts in this topic

Has anyone actually been able to successfully use Optifine with 0.79.10? 

I am using 79.10 with Fastcraft 1.9 and OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_A4.

Mod List:

[1.7.10]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.2.0[1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.10.375BetterFoliage-1.0.1Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.0.1 - MC 1.7.10CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.2.9-universalfastcraft-1.9JourneyMap5.0.0RC2_Unlimited_MC1.7.10MC 1.7.10 - Smart Moving 15.2.zipMineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9BNotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.2.15-universalOptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_A4ShadersModCore-v2.3.22-mc1.7.10-f1208TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.1.1.5Waila-1.5.5_1.7.10Wawla-1.0.9_1.7.10

Well I've finally got back into Terrafirmacraft(didn't want to deal with the early builds of 79). After not being able to get the pack working on ATLauncher I've just gone back to using the default launcher, I've run into a minor issue with Smart moving. The same issue I've never figured out back in B78, why does it never render gear and armor on the caharacter correctly, first large vessel I make I put it on after storing some items then go and press F5 and it doesn't move on my character, like I'm always facing south.

While not a game issue, it has peeved me to no end. Any fixes for this?

Edit: forgot RenderPlayerApi, and back slot is another issue according to Kitty.

Does Carpenter's Blocks work without changing the config to allow vanilla recipes?

I am using 79.10 with Fastcraft 1.9 and OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_A4.

Mod List:

[1.7.10]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.2.0[1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.10.375BetterFoliage-1.0.1Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.0.1 - MC 1.7.10CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.2.9-universalfastcraft-1.9JourneyMap5.0.0RC2_Unlimited_MC1.7.10MC 1.7.10 - Smart Moving 15.2.zipMineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9BNotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.2.15-universalOptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_A4ShadersModCore-v2.3.22-mc1.7.10-f1208TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.1.1.5Waila-1.5.5_1.7.10Wawla-1.0.9_1.7.10

My game kept crashing with that version of OptiFine so I opted out of it as well. No more crashing or freezing.

My game kept crashing with that version of OptiFine so I opted out of it as well. No more crashing or freezing.

Do you have an AMD video card/chipset?

yes

You might try updating the latest (possibly beta) Catalyst drivers.

Just letting people know that the awesome mod: Enhanced Portals 3 works with TFC. I mean to say, cheat in a few building blocks and the wrench, edit the config file to set the power requirement off, and it works! No crashes and instant teleportation to any part of your massive TFC world (but you must travel to a location first to build the connecting portal). Unrealistic? Maybe! But who cares. A Stargate was used in Ancient Egypt after all :D

Two screenshots to show that EP3 integrates quite well with TFC because the portals can be decorated with TFC blocks. I'm using the Summerfields texture pack.

Base of mountain

Posted Image

Top of mountain

Posted Image

The problem: They render grey and as of now am searching for a solution to that

This is most likely the TFC codebase not returning valid biomeGrassColor and biomeFoliageColor I don't see these methods overridden anywhere out there

Timescaler seems to work pretty well with TFC as well.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1291771-timescaler

I haven't run into any issues with creature spawns (i.e.: Zombies running around in the middle of the day), etc…  And crop growth, Kiln operation, etc seem to scale accordingly in the length of time needed.  Hence if you make the days longer, expect the kiln to take longer to fire, and so on...

In the config, the top line should be 1.0 .  That is the default length of day, to make the days longer, you could put 0.5 for instance, making the day longer…  Have fun   :)

This works well? I thought that since tfc was so fussy changing the days basically screwed everything up! I think I'm going to have to try this.

This works well? I thought that since tfc was so fussy changing the days basically screwed everything up! I think I'm going to have to try this.

It was not TFC that was sensitive to time scaling, it was base Minecraft.

Anyone else having problems with TimeScaler?  The mod developer even admited it doesn't work right in 1.7.10 but ppl in this thread seem to have it working. 

If I manually edit the .cfg file I can manipulate it just fine.

The commands in-game do not work.  Always result in "an uknown error..." 

I guess it's not a huge deal since it DOES work via manual editing of the config file.... just wondering if anyione has gotten the in-game commands to work?

Minions mod 1.7.10 works fine with TFC

Works right out of the box; default config.  Haven't played with advanced config file to add things like tree blocks but I'm sure it works.  By default they recognize TFC ores and bring them back to you. 

I always found the minions mod very buggy. Most of the time they disappear with my ores, the little devils :D

it might be better to move the topic here?

http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/forum/29-addons-applications/

No. That forum is explicitly for mods that have been created specifically to work only with TFC, or for mods that have been altered specifically for TFC compatibility.

It is not for mods that just happen to work with TFC with no changes.

No. That forum is explicitly for mods that have been created specifically to work only with TFC, or for mods that have been altered specifically for TFC compatibility.

It is not for mods that just happen to work with TFC with no changes.

Yes, it's true, but the section for those interested in mods.

So it will be more attention.

Sorry, I have very bad English.

The weather-mod is great and run with tfc.

Last i finde "matmos" with msi_conversion recourcepack. This is a fine audio-mod with a lot of details too and compatible with our tfc.

I honestly haven't tested this out, but I believe that DecoCraft would work nicely with TFC. Most of the recipes are made from special items that drop off of hostile mobs, so I believe that it would work well.

I would also be interested to see if plants from Plant Mega Pack would grow on TFC blocks; i.e. having flowers, bamboo, etc. spawn on TFC grass, epiphytes spawn on TFC trees, or aquatic plants spawning in TFC water. Here are links to both of the mods:

Decocraft - http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1292016-decocraft-decorations-and-props-for-minecraft-v1

Plant Mega Pack - http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/plant-mega-pack

This is a thread that is listing mods that do work with the current build. So if you want to list them then test them first. It is not difficult to do.

Just sayin', your link to mAtmos is actually a link to Presence Footsteps - more specifically, my resource pack for it. ;U You mi~ight wanna fix that. (Either naming the link "Presence Footsteps" or actually adding a link to mAtmos too)

Because Presence Footsteps and mAtmos are actually two completely different mods. ;U

I have checked, & Plant Mega Pack works greatly with TFC! It registers TFC blocks as well, so plants will grow on TFC grass, aquatic plants grow in TFC water, & epiphytes grow on TFC trees. The only problem I believe the mods have is that you can't eat the berries from PMP due to TFC's new hunger system, & there may be some recipes that don't work that I haven't seen. ;)