Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dante80

Post your TFcraft Pictures

305 posts in this topic

That creeper is full of schist.

... Wait a minute...

That creeper is full of shist.

Not quite right yet...

That creeper is full of shit.

There we go, was that the joke you tried to make?

... Wait a minute...

Not quite right yet...

There we go, was that the joke you tried to make?

Pun.

are you trying to give me an aneurysm? That's fucking binary, regardless of whether or not it represents the decimal values of ASCII characters.

I guess my Information Technology teacher got it all wrong then, he called it ASCII code ...

You can tune a guitar but you cant tuna fish, unless you play bass of course. :D

You can tune a guitar but you cant tuna fish, unless you play bass of course. :D

multiheaded creature?? That's new... and you're just another guy... a kind of creepy-"multiheaded creature"-guy

I found one of the coolest pieces of geography I've ever seen in minecraft on my server, and just had to build a town there.

Here's looking north into town from near the entrance tunnel (through the ridge behind me).

Posted Image

An aerial view. Clockwise from lower right: blacksmith, central kitchen, Borbor's house, Mephen's house, Anomen3's house, and my house. You can barely see the roof of the granary and the farms in the back.

Posted Image

A shot of the tri-color ravine that cuts through the town.

Posted Image

Someone needs to mow the grass...

Posted Image

Inside the blacksmith. Some of the bloomery capacity is sacrificed for convenience, but this arrangement works really well.

Posted Image

My living room and library

Posted Image

I love how your town is built around the environment, and the stone combinations are lovely :)

I think the only thing I would say would improve it would be some chisel details on the exteriors (such as chimney details, window ledges); I think that would push it from awesome to amazing ^^ Fab work :D

the aerial view makes me think 1 thing, are you guys accepting new people/ ;D

Finally separated most of a coal vein from the ceiling... dig a couple blocks in to the ceiling to pop out a little smooth stone to clear it up.

AND SUDDENLY...

Posted Image 1k+ block cave in

Edit: Just finished mining it up, just under 1200 siltstone rocks...

A creeper

Posted Image

Now if only we had paint...

Like I did...I didn't use chisel though, but same jist. :)

Some random chiseling stuff from my SMP server.

fancy bed:

Posted Image

fancy window:

Posted Image

creeper throne:

Posted Image

fancy door way:

Posted Image

practical use: bloomery cover can drop ore through it but a player can't fall through it

Posted Image

naiiiiice especially the bed and window :D

Nice... now go make a creeper Easter Island :D

Actually I plan to make a giant statuary on the server i play on if ECC lets me. :)

Some random chiseling stuff from my SMP server.

fancy bed:

Posted Image

fancy window:

Posted Image

creeper throne:

Posted Image

fancy door way:

Posted Image

practical use: bloomery cover can drop ore through it but a player can't fall through it

Posted Image

wow these are amazing. Can you try and make some more structures (furniture and the like, but fancier and with better contrast to the background)? It would be a great way to show off the capabilities of the mechanic for new people to see.

wow these are amazing. Can you try and make some more structures (furniture and the like, but fancier and with better contrast to the background)? It would be a great way to show off the capabilities of the mechanic for new people to see.

I have 6 empty rooms in the house yet so there is defiantly more to come. I also recently planted a bunch of random saplings and also desperately looking for a redwood forest. Most of the newer furniture I'll be making will be out of wood, which should contrast nicely. We have lots of kapok available as we are surrounded by jungle, but I find the purple to be tacky for a full set of furniture.

It's a red bed as well, they'll probably call me a communist too.

and be right > :D

lol XD

Necrobard, that bed is amazing!

necrobard, the dev just asked you for more, so make more XD

Here's a little tour of my world :P

Huge images ahead!

Inside of my house

Posted Image

Kitchen and entryway

Posted Image

Front of the house

Posted Image

Side view w/ my forge & bloomeries

Posted Image

Forge from the front

Posted Image

Road leading to my docks

Posted Image

Fork in the road

Posted Image

One side leads to my dock

Posted Image

The other way? That's another story... (aka doesn't go anywhere yet :P )

Beneath my forge lays the mine entrance

Posted Image

A little runic message

Posted Image

That runic message is kick-ass.

That runic message is kick-ass.

Thanks, here's a template I made (to fit with the 8*8 ability of the detailed chiseling) based on real runes if you want to use them

Posted Image

Sweeeet, thanks! Curious though, are these Norse?