Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dante80

Post your TFcraft Pictures

305 posts in this topic

I just started this morning but here is my Place

Side view

Posted Image

Charcoal Maker...

Posted Image

Nice Forge and lumber Pile

Posted Image

Inside my House

Posted Image

That is a really nice house, I love it.

That is a really nice house, I love it.

Thanks I'm working on a castle with my friends hopefully I'll get that posted soon :D

My log cabin... sadly the best looking thing I have made since I started playing MineCraft a year and a half ago.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My log cabin... sadly the best looking thing I have made since I started playing MineCraft a year and a half ago.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That. Is. Awesome.

Is this survival? Because those pieces of wood are not possible to achieve. Wonderfull house on creative though.

Is this survival? Because those pieces of wood are not possible to achieve. Wonderfull house on creative though.

I grew trees as part of a house I was making and then left them there after they grew. He might have done the same.

Yes, survival. I grew the trees, took out the dirt block under it and put the cobble where the dirt was. The worst part of it was lighting up the inside. Since torches don't stick to log piles, I had to make a trail of planks to the inside where I wanted a torch, then cut the rest down lol.

I still have to add windows, just not sure where. Then decorate the rest of the inside. It is 4 total floors including the attic and basement.

Finally found a metallurgy workstation setup that I am comfortable with. Here is a screenshot...^^

Contents"

Forge

Anvil

Bloomery

Mettalurgy table

Scribing table

Bellows for the forge

Racks

Chests for mettalurgy and plans.

Firepit

Posted Image

Access to the bloomery pit room upstairs is very fast. Also, both forge and bloomery have rain-proof ventilation.

Posted Image

My only gripe with the setup is that it is not easily upgradable due to it being inside the main house. But its Bronze age SSP afterall, I don't think I will need multiple bloomeries/forges anytime soon...^^

A sheep bravely challenging gender norms:

Posted Image

Oh, no! Here come the Westboro Baaaaaptists to protest the bed you made from his wool!

I see screenshot with snow.

As i don't reach winter on my world, i wonder if snow falling is implemented or is it old release ?

I see screenshot with snow.

As i don't reach winter on my world, i wonder if snow falling is implemented or is it old release ?

old old old. But we're talking with maker of forge I believe, and TFC's snow hooks should come eventually.

old old old. But we're talking with maker of forge I believe, and TFC's snow hooks should come eventually.

That will be wonderfull :)

I'm impatient !

Oh, no! Here come the Westboro Baaaaaptists to protest the bed you made from his wool!

It's a red bed as well, they'll probably call me a communist too.

and be right >:D

Posted Image

Just found this thing out of the blue, by almost falling to it (the edge I'm standing on is 1 dirt thick, by sheer luck I managed to not plunge down there while taking a look)

I never was much of a builder, not even in VMC.

Have a look at what I have so far :

Posted Image

I didn't want to take up a bunch of space on the field behind me so I made a tower on this hill. Not entirely finished though...

Posted Image

This is the first floor. A bed, some chests and a "water hole" (it's to the right outside of the image).

Posted Image

Next floor. The forge. Two bloomeries and four forges.

Posted Image

Here at the third floor is the storage. The ceiling is "slabbed" once on the underside so the chest right under them can be opened. You load the bloomeries to the right.

Posted Image

At the fouth floor I store the (currently) little wood I have.

Posted Image

I've temporarily put an eight by eight charcoal pit/room at the top.

Posted Image

As you can see I've got plenty of space to expand onto :D

I've made this house in creative but using local recources. I think i'll redo it in survival mode.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've made this house in creative but using local recources. I think i'll redo it in survival mode.

I never was much of a builder, not even in VMC.

Have a look at what I have so far :

Why am I not so good as you??? Too awesome for me...*Wolf goes away still looking the buildings of these guys*

I've been a) watching a hell of a lot of Jamziboy's Medieval builds on YouTube and b ) using the John Smith TFC pack by yubyub and Bluepixal to slowly build up a medieval village, starting off with fishing cottages, a quarry, a church and a lumber camp.

First, here's the church, built on a clifftop away from the rest of the village. Wholeheartedly ripped off from the aforementioned Jamziboy, built using local quartzite and rhyolite, and sequoia I brought from overseas.

Posted Image

I haven't quite finished the interior yet.

Posted Image

Here's my stockpile/warehouse building. The interior isn't done yet, I got distracted building the church.

Posted Image

These are fisherman's cottages overlooking the sea.

Posted Image

Most of them have small, walled-off vegetable gardens. Later on when they have inhabitants these will be planted.

Posted Image

The cottages are pretty cramped inside, but enough for some poor fishermen to keep warm.

Posted Image

The fields are pretty small and basic right now, but as the villagers acquire better equipment and move their farms outside the palisade, they will be able to farm larger fields and produce more crops.

Posted Image

This is my small lumber camp. There are two saw pits, a small covered area for tool storage and smaller tasks, and two lumberjack's cottages behind.

Posted Image

Sorry about the links, imgur is acting up.

(snip of some Legen-wait for it-dary stuff)

That is simply an awesome build you have there. I love that nothing is exaggerated and it is made up of small (but amazing none the less) buildings to fit in with the style of TFC and the texture pack you are using. Great work! :)

(I wish I had more time to go into detail, but sadly I don't :()

That is simply an awesome build you have there. I love that nothing is exaggerated and it is made up of small (but amazing none the less) buildings to fit in with the style of TFC and the texture pack you are using. Great work! :)

(I wish I had more time to go into detail, but sadly I don't :()

Cheers dude.

I have a tryhard system for simulating a medieval village, in the absence of vanilla villagers or being able to use something like Millenaire or Humans+. Each house contains a family, each villager works the land or in a quarry or whatever, and has a set production rate based on where they work, what tools they use etc. They all need feeding and logs for firewood, and in return they produce food, lumber, sticks, stone, ore, and whatever else the player can usually do. Eventually I should have a thriving town with blacksmiths, masons, a market, a city guard...all with thatched rooves and cramped living spaces :D

Cheers dude.

I have a tryhard system for simulating a medieval village, in the absence of vanilla villagers or being able to use something like Millenaire or Humans+. Each house contains a family, each villager works the land or in a quarry or whatever, and has a set production rate based on where they work, what tools they use etc. They all need feeding and logs for firewood, and in return they produce food, lumber, sticks, stone, ore, and whatever else the player can usually do. Eventually I should have a thriving town with blacksmiths, masons, a market, a city guard...all with thatched rooves and cramped living spaces :D

You could make a private server with that map, or give it to someone you trust and can make the server, so you could have actual players living in those houses and working for that :3

You could make a private server with that map, or give it to someone you trust and can make the server, so you could have actual players living in those houses and working for that :3

I've got 3 tiers in mind for the village (subsistence, production and politics, roughly). I could release the map at each tier if anyone wanted to use it for a server. Most of the jobs around the village would be pretty boring really - you're a farmer, here go farm the same 5x5 plot every year for eternity. At some point I'd like to play some kind of limited RP in the medieval style with this texture pack though, cheers for the idea. :)

My two friends and I love this mod. We have been playing it for about 4 days now and are addicted. Here's our little settlement of "Breach-Hammer".

Store House

Posted Image

Diner

Posted Image

Forge & Anvil

Posted Image

Bloomery

Posted Image

Statue "Breach-Hammer" name of settlement

Posted Image

Diner Interior

Posted Image