Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dante80

Post your TFcraft Pictures

305 posts in this topic

I searched around but did not manage to find the obligatory pics thread. So, here is a start...C:

RESTRICTIONS

• When posting, try to use thumbnails if possible, or put your pictures in spoiler tags.
  • Try not to attach the pictures as a file. You can upload your images to an image hosting site like photobucket, imageshack, imgur etc.
  • To keep the thread tidy, try to not put more than 6 screenshots per post. Also, tell us about what you are showing. This mod excels on both scarcity and resource management, thus making most builds far more difficult to achieve. And also, far more gratifying when you finally finish your project. So...share it with us..^^
Well, I might as well start...C:

Small log cabin

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I always wanted to utilise the log pile texture as a building material, so I decided to build a small logging cabin in the forest as soon as I was relatively safe and prospering. Alligning the damn blocks was a nightmare due to the way the log pile block works, so I had to make a scaffolding system using dirt to make the actual skeleton for the hut. The wood of choice for the build is Hickory. I value it a lot for its superb burning properties but thought that I could spare some to make the plank panelling around the house anyway.

The result is somewhat satisfactory, and I am happy to have a small base in the forest now so that I can spend time there when on logging trips.

I was never a big fan of log cabins or even houses for that matter. I prefer turning caves and cave systems into my base. Hollowing out a mountain is what I do in usual minecraft but seeing as there's actually physics in this game I've had to settle for a small little cave. I'll upload pics tomorrow.

I just started a new world today but I might have something built up soon. I usually do what you do Zedek. I was always building my home into the side of mountains and had balconies and windows overlooking the land. With TFC I've decided to try actually building my home.

Here is my house in the singelplayer. I build it without cheats or something like that :) the dungeonstone on the left i found in a mine!

In the TFC you have so many options with all the diffrent stones and woods. It´s really nice!

Posted Image

This is my cave on my single player game! The forge and the Bloomery are totally indoor!

Posted Image

My starting digs, at the intersection of three biomes. It's pretty messy but now that I got my first chisel and am about to move to a new location, I'm starting to find it charming. It really feels like a home in a way that no place in vanilla ever did. (Maybe that's because it's so much harder to transport things, and I've had a lot of new experiences here.) The house is chestnut planks because that's what this forest is full of. You can see my collection of logs. The chests store saplings and loot from the mines. Those orange planks form my mineshaft entrance roof.

I'm farming maple everywhere, and the sign next to my door reminds me to "break leaves chopping trees".

Posted ImagePosted Image

Nice campsite (and mountain!). I think it's nicer than mine - I literally just keep extending my house as I need room for things and THAT gets kinda messy heheh. That pic is making me want to start over again and find a nicer starting spot like that one.

Nice campsite (and mountain!). I think it's nicer than mine - I literally just keep extending my house as I need room for things and THAT gets kinda messy heheh. That pic is making me want to start over again and find a nicer starting spot like that one.

I had to travel a long ways from my swamp spawn to find it. Then go back leaving a sparse trail of torches so I could get the rest of my stuff.
I love that construction style! The log+cobblestone looks cozy, and that brick wall is shaped quite realistically.

^^ Yea that's what I was thinking. Love the wall he made. :) I love seeing different building styles. Very inspirational.

I didn't make the wall or most of those building in the screenshots I posted, in fact it is the work of members of my server.

I miss that wall....

Finally got out of the stone age this morning. Made some molds, threw some ore into a bloomery, remade some charcoal, then logged off for work.

Came back to find I have a terrible pest problem :(

Posted Image

Wut.... I don't even....

my quick "omg its night" shelter like it?

post-439-0-38923300-1340057562_thumb.png

my quick "omg its night" shelter like it?

That's actually about as minimalist efficient as an emergency shelter can get. I like the crafting bench roof.

That's actually about as minimalist efficient as an emergency shelter can get. I like the crafting bench roof.

i saw the sun setting and freaked ive put 3 hours into the game now it hasn't changed at all the crafting bench roof was just so i could have something that wouldent fall on my head now i like it in design. itle suck though if he makes standing in firepitts hurt you bc ill die lol

That looks like waiting for a creeper to come and take your be hind ^^.

One of my biggest complaints and its almost game breaking ;) But I have to leave my game paused for 20 minutes to get this picture.

It's so hard to get a good view of the world from the highest of mountains.

Posted Image

By the way I do like the current world gen. Its pretty nice

My current house, farm, tree farm, mine, etc.

Posted Image

From the other direction:

Posted Image

And here's a view from the top of the hill where I have my metallurgy workshop set up.

Posted Image

This is mine and a friend's home build on our private SMP server over a few days all done without any cheating.

Our Home from the outside (The building on the right is my Forge/Bloomery and the mine entrance)

Posted Image

The backside

Posted Image

A view out the front door

Posted Image

Inside the workshop (I'm on the forge, the stairs go up to the Ore Storage in the attic)

Posted Image

I want those stairs in the last pic SilvaDreams. Looks awesome.

I just started this morning but here is my Place

Side view

Posted Image

Charcoal Maker...

Posted Image

Nice Forge and lumber Pile

Posted Image

Inside my House

Posted Image

Only been working on this for about four days since Minecraft somehow ate my last world, but here are a few pics:

This is my main tower at the top of a large mountain range.

Posted Image

Nightmare Valley - Below the tower

Posted Image

Hallway Inside the Tower

Posted Image

Kitchen - Work in Progress

Posted Image

Bedroom - Work in Progress

Posted Image

My Forge and Bloomeries

Posted Image

I want those stairs in the last pic SilvaDreams. Looks awesome.

Hehe ya I like how the spiral stairs came out, It's actually simple since it is just Fences, a few stairs and whole blocks.

I just started this morning but here is my Place

Side view

Posted Image

Charcoal Maker...

Posted Image

Nice Forge and lumber Pile

Posted Image

Inside my House

Posted Image

That charcoal pit is bloody brilliant!