Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dante80

Post your TFcraft Pictures

305 posts in this topic

I am in love with this mod, especially the chisel tool ^^

The view of my garden from my roof; my little veggie patches, chiselled fence and a dock to fish from

Posted Image

View of my little house from my lake, I changed the design of the pier because I didn't like the last one

Posted Image

My blacksmith

Posted Image

The beginnings of my storeroom

Posted Image

This is my favourite picture, I stumbled across this awesome cave while prospecting. The picture really does not do justice to how huge and awesome it was!

Posted Image

edit: couldn't quite get the spoiler code to work with pictures :S

---

Nice, sir. Very nice pictures, especially the last one. Amazing.

edit: couldn't quite get the spoiler code to work with pictures :S

Just type the spoiler, place cursor in the middle and then click on "place picture".

Really nice Sabriella! I like your chiseling work!

~~Snip~~ Awesome house

What texture pack is this? Looks very clean and keeps true to the vanilla textures, I like it! I have trouble navigating the texture pack forum because I don't have time to search the comments for updated pictures...

I am in love with this mod, especially the chisel tool ^^

The view of my garden from my roof; my little veggie patches, chiselled fence and a dock to fish from

Posted Image

I just hijacked those veggie garden borders for my settlement. Why haven't I thought of that before? Great work!

Just type the spoiler, place cursor in the middle and then click on "place picture".

Aahh thanks, I don't use forums very often >.<

I just hijacked those veggie garden borders for my settlement. Why haven't I thought of that before? Great work!

Thankyou ^^ glad I could inspire someone :D The chisel is such an awesome tool!

Actually Kimble, that is the 64 edition of the TFC faithful pack. :)

I've been a) watching a hell of a lot of Jamziboy's Medieval builds on YouTube and b ) using the John Smith TFC pack by yubyub and Bluepixal to slowly build up a medieval village, starting off with fishing cottages, a quarry, a church and a lumber camp.

First, here's the church, built on a clifftop away from the rest of the village. Wholeheartedly ripped off from the aforementioned Jamziboy, built using local quartzite and rhyolite, and sequoia I brought from overseas.

http://i.imgur.com/9vjAV.png

I haven't quite finished the interior yet.

http://i.imgur.com/CN4QQ.jpg

Here's my stockpile/warehouse building. The interior isn't done yet, I got distracted building the church.

http://i.imgur.com/jV0bD.jpg

These are fisherman's cottages overlooking the sea.

http://i.imgur.com/sktF1.jpg

Most of them have small, walled-off vegetable gardens. Later on when they have inhabitants these will be planted.

http://i.imgur.com/7A6Ea.jpg

The cottages are pretty cramped inside, but enough for some poor fishermen to keep warm.

http://i.imgur.com/rNjui.png

The fields are pretty small and basic right now, but as the villagers acquire better equipment and move their farms outside the palisade, they will be able to farm larger fields and produce more crops.

http://i.imgur.com/aqh1b.jpg

This is my small lumber camp. There are two saw pits, a small covered area for tool storage and smaller tasks, and two lumberjack's cottages behind.

http://i.imgur.com/Q6s2A.jpg

Sorry about the links, imgur is acting up.

DUDE those building are awesome, man now im ashamed of what i have done with my pack and with this mod XD

i loved the buildings and specially the jamziboy minecraft style, love his channel.

Im glad you like my pack, do you have any suggestions or comments, just let me know.

DUDE those building are awesome, man now im ashamed of what i have done with my pack and with this mod XD

i loved the buildings and specially the jamziboy minecraft style, love his channel.

Im glad you like my pack, do you have any suggestions or comments, just let me know.

Cheers dude. Most of the credit can go to jamziboy, I just took his tutorials and followed his rules for thatching etc. It's a lot of fun to build with.

What are those "straw" blocks?

They're meant to be thatch (although they can also represent stacks of wheat/grain/straw. In-game, they're pink wool, and the ones with binding on them (crossthatch?) is lime wool. There's also a crate texture for magenta wool, and a few other wool varieties have wattle and daub. You can make some really cool looking medieval-style towns with minimal effort.

(for thatch, I delete 120 sticks using NEI and give myself 64 lime and 64 pink wool. Not sure how balanced that is, but 120 sticks takes a long time to harvest so it works out I think)

Cheers dude. Most of the credit can go to jamziboy, I just took his tutorials and followed his rules for thatching etc. It's a lot of fun to build with.

They're meant to be thatch (although they can also represent stacks of wheat/grain/straw. In-game, they're pink wool, and the ones with binding on them (crossthatch?) is lime wool. There's also a crate texture for magenta wool, and a few other wool varieties have wattle and daub. You can make some really cool looking medieval-style towns with minimal effort.

(for thatch, I delete 120 sticks using NEI and give myself 64 lime and 64 pink wool. Not sure how balanced that is, but 120 sticks takes a long time to harvest so it works out I think)

use wheat instead. (delete wheat you harvest)

Are sheep grow wool back now? Because if they are, the fairest thing will be to delete one wrought iron for each 240 wool (with shears have about 240 uses and each snap of 'em yielding roughly two pieces of wool).

Are sheep grow wool back now? Because if they are, the fairest thing will be to delete one wrought iron for each 240 wool (with shears have about 240 uses and each snap of 'em yielding roughly two pieces of wool).

I'm comparing thatch blocks to what their value might be, not the wool....

use wheat instead. (delete wheat you harvest)

That makes more sense. I'll keep the sticks for the wattle and daub if my town ever gets big enough to use it. Gonna have to grow a hell of a lot of wheat though.

Is straw/thatch made from the main body of the grown wheat plant, whereas the part we use for food comes from the grain at the top? I've lived all my life in the countryside but am woefully ignorant on agricultural matters :(

edit: I managed to destroy my save, but reloaded the seed and built everything again in creative. I then added this Saxon keep:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That closed-off room up top is my room, with my humble bed and chest :)

A couple pics from my recent world.

Some of the area around my house.

Posted Image

Posted Image

My pathetic little hovel

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm comparing thatch blocks to what their value might be, not the wool....

Still works, for wheat harvested with scythe.

I've been playing for a couple weeks now. I have a very long deep mine that stretches for miles under an andersite mountain. So I decided to start a mega project and construct a nice Castle/Keep this is what I have so far.Very much WIP, ill update this post as I come along. This is all done legitimately in survival mode! Texture Pack is Albion by Dante80, Enjoy!

Views from the outside

Posted Image

Posted Image

Views inside one of the towers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Close up on the Tower Ramparts

Posted Image

All done with the chisel!

Not related to the Castle, but this is my little Hill Smith.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The stairs to the left lead down to the Kiln Room. Smithy is complete with an anvil, 2 bloomerys, and a forge with a protected chimney.

Posted Image

This is the Kiln Room

that stretches for miles

miles? Are you aware that 1 mile is 1609 blocks long?

Maybe I exaggerated just a bit ;p But it is huge, I have over 10 double chests that are just full of stacks of andersite lmao

After reconstructing my TerraFirmaCraft folder, here are my screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

After reconstructing my TerraFirmaCraft folder, here are my screenshots:

-P.S. - Honestly... would someone please inform me on how to upload TFC images into a post?

Upload your images to Imgur.com, copy one of the links that they give you in the page (NOT the link of the page itself), and paste here. The one you should copy-paste if you want to show the image here is the one that appears between these---> [img*]-link-[/img*]

(without *, obviously)

Upload your images to Imgur.com, copy one of the links that they give you in the page (NOT the link of the page itself), and paste here. The one you should copy-paste if you want to show the image here is the one that appears between these---> [img*]-link-[/img*]

(without *, obviously)

Is that the only option (I would like to see if there are multiple options)?

Is the easier one that i know, but obviously not the only one.