Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dante80

Post your TFcraft Pictures

305 posts in this topic

Marcomannic actually, which is a Germanic tribe.

Posted Image

necrobard, the dev just asked you for more, so make more XD

True art takes time... explains why this mod is still in beta.

My alchemy lab:

Posted Image

You should submit your stuff to the TFC Birthday Contest!

True art takes time... explains why this mod is still in beta.

My alchemy lab:

Posted Image

How did you get a brewing stand... *suspicious look* -_-

You could also ask him 'bout the clock in that item frame, couldn't you? :3

You could also ask him 'bout the clock in that item frame, couldn't you? :3

*Gasp*

You better start talking Necro!

Here's a little tour of my world :P

Huge images ahead!

Inside of my house

Posted Image

Kitchen and entryway

Posted Image

Front of the house

Posted Image

Side view w/ my forge & bloomeries

Posted Image

Forge from the front

Posted Image

Road leading to my docks

Posted Image

Fork in the road

Posted Image

One side leads to my dock

Posted Image

The other way? That's another story... (aka doesn't go anywhere yet :P )

Beneath my forge lays the mine entrance

Posted Image

A little runic message

Posted Image

i see you seek the stone....

hmmmm that is an interesting turn of events.....

A little runic message

And I was looking for something profound/mysterious/terrifying... you suck! :P

How did you get a brewing stand... *suspicious look* -_-

CustomStuff2

I added a bunch of recipes for typically unobtainable vanilla stuff on my SMP, mostly for nether stuff my friends missed. Ruby + Stick = Blaze Rod, Topaz + Rocks = Glowstone, and other similar things. The clock was just the vanilla recipe. Sadly because of the different health values in TFC the brewing stand is still worthless atm. (A potion to heal 5 health is quite worthless when you have over a thousand). Still, it looks cool though.

CustomStuff2

I added a bunch of recipes for typically unobtainable vanilla stuff on my SMP, mostly for nether stuff my friends missed. Ruby + Stick = Blaze Rod, Topaz + Rocks = Glowstone, and other similar things. The clock was just the vanilla recipe. Sadly because of the different health values in TFC the brewing stand is still worthless atm. (A potion to heal 5 health is quite worthless when you have over a thousand). Still, it looks cool though.

In any case, the potions that do damage or recover health are worthless, but the others aren't. Well, maybe the strenght potions cab be worthless... but night vision and invisibility are still there, as well as speed, haste... there is a lot of potions still useful :3

In all of my life I have never seen so much phyllite... Nice cave gen though! (Finding Gabbro sucks.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

... So much beautifulness... so much awesomeness... my eyes... *Eyes melted due to the image*

*Eyes melted due to the image*

Hey, watch it, that's getting dangerously close to infringing on my copyrights. I'm watching you, JAG...

I've got evaporation under my copyright too. But, JAG, you have *head explodes* *pulls out another head* under your pseudo-copyright anyway, so I don't see why you wouldn't go with that.

I was looking for a place to build my house, and I wasn't expecting much because the area around my shack is flat and boring, but:

Posted Image

Awesomeness to the west. There are just too many places that I want my house to be.

I was thinking about putting it here, on the flat on the bottom left, but it is completely surrounded by cliffs, so it is hard to access.

Posted Image

Another picture of that flat from a different angle:

Posted Image

Well, it's better if you choose some easily accesable place to live, as this mod pretty much requires you to travel around your world constantly. So, unless you plan on making a tunnel through those mountains, no matter how good it looks, that place is a bad choice...

IMO.

I might actually make a tunnel. That is right on the edge of the mountain range. I am just worried that if I put a tunnel there, it'll make the mountain look funny. My house may do the same thing. I can't decide if I should just have a view to the mountains, or actually be in them.

... So much beautifulness... so much awesomeness... my eyes... *Eyes melted due to the image*

Maybe due to the lava?

however, wow guys. You all made a nice work here :D seriously, you're incredible.

I might actually make a tunnel. That is right on the edge of the mountain range. I am just worried that if I put a tunnel there, it'll make the mountain look funny. My house may do the same thing. I can't decide if I should just have a view to the mountains, or actually be in them.

Depends on where the tunnel comes out, and how you frame the entrance. You could probably do some chisel work, frame an LotR Dwarven gateway, and have a road running down into the surrounding environment from it. That, combined with a bridge over the river on that side, would make the position much more accessible than it first appears. And look completely badass to boot.

I might actually make a tunnel. That is right on the edge of the mountain range. I am just worried that if I put a tunnel there, it'll make the mountain look funny. My house may do the same thing.

Story of my minecraft life.

Whenever I find a good looking place, I have trouble deciding whether or not to build something there, since building something there might fuck up the environment enough for me to get disheartened before I can adapt my constructions to preserve the feel of the place.

Doesn't pair well with my building-equivolent of "writer's block".

I just found an underground river with a ravine in it.

Wow.

Pictures are coming soon.

I'm more of an overworld guy myself. Seen some epic caves though, but this post isn't about dem caves.

Posted Image

Posted Image