Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Dante80

Post your TFcraft Pictures

305 posts in this topic

Posted Image

... Could you post the seed and coordinates for this one? Wanna make a temple in the top with whatever i find around, for some reason º-º

... Could you post the seed and coordinates for this one?

seed -839823993

/tp 19724 214 -144

Although peak itself isn't suitable without terraforming, because it's like ten blocks lower than map height limit. I would like to see what you can do with this terrain though.

I think I might redo my Testificate Empire map at some point in the future, TFC is perfectly fitted to this purpose, if not for the fact there's no villagers around, so I will have to cheat them in.

seed -839823993

/tp 19724 214 -144

Although pick itself isn't suitable without terraforming, because it's like ten blocks lower than map height limit. I would like to see what you can do with this terrain though.

I think I might redo my Testificate Empire map at some point in the future, TFC is perfectly fitted to this purpose, if not for the fact there's no villagers around, so I will have to cheat them in.

Ohhh... Well, then i will make the giant temple so it looks like the missing part of that mountain. And in the top there will just be an observatory :3

Bears!

Posted Image

Umm...Skeleton w/gold armor..this isn't *exactly* TFC, but...yeah

Posted Image

And a massive coal vein...The pic doesn't nearly do it justice.. It is a super vein. Also found super veins of gypsum and saltpeter, but those are useless.

Posted Image

Also, awesome mountain terrain gen.

Posted Image

oh god that mountain, you could make one of the most awesome antfarm style bases inside that beauty :D

Gold is rare... Right?

Posted Image

About 30 blocks to the left is another large gold deposit. And another... and another...

I have no idea what to do with all this silver and lead. It goes deep into the cave wall.

Posted Image

There's a massive coal deposit to the right of it. But I hear that's normal.

This copper vein runs far into the cave. One end has tin inclusions and the other has redstone. There's yet another large silver vein behind me in the first screen.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Sheesh, I'd like to know why I barely find any metals when I search caves...

Luck. This was a great world, but I'd kill for some nickel so I can make some red/blue steel buckets. I'd trade all the bronze in my world for some garnierite...

Posted Image

... Why you placed those support beams next to that stalagmite? (or is it a stalactite?) I won't be able to sleep if you don't asnwer me D:

When I first started exploring that cave I left that there as a mid way marker so I'd know I was on my way back. I also used supports as resource efficient bridges in there.

... Why you placed those support beams next to that stalagmite? (or is it a stalactite?) I won't be able to sleep if you don't asnwer me D:

StalaGmite - Ground

StalaCtite - Ceiling

Also, you're on the internet.

StalaGmite - Ground

StalaCtite - Ceiling

Also, you're on the internet.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but this is one of the helpfullest post you have made so far, isn't it?

Thank you, anyways :P

StalaGmite - Ground StalaCtite - Ceiling Also, you're on the internet.

"tites fall down" works too

Yeah sure if you want to go through the process of "Tites sounds like tikes, which is a variant spelling of tykes, which means toddler, and toddlers have trouble standing upright... stalactites are the ones on the ground!" Hee hee hee. I am a genius.

It's not an architectural achievement, but well... Completely legit, burning tomorrow. Was assembled by me, Emris_Morath, el_diamond, ZXSlaver and also Condor and admir4l9. As you can imagine - took some doing. It's max possible size (according to wiki) and soon we'll know if statement holds true.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

A few pics from me also:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

HOLY CRAP. Me and JAG, and iirc, Dunk were talking about this in some thread in the Off-Topic forum, and how it would be hard and stuff, and WOW. Post pics of before you dig it up please.

Finally. I thought nobody would try it. I hope your servers don't just crash due to the lag of all those blocks dissapearing at once.

If your server doesn't gets corrupted, you have made just enough charcoal that server won't need to worry about it ever again. Even if there's 64 guys there. The only problem is digging up all that charcoal :P

EDIT: Is the server you guys made the pit on public? i would like to see the pit by myself.

Finally. I thought nobody would try it. I hope your servers don't just crash due to the lag of all those blocks dissapearing at once.

If your server doesn't gets corrupted, you have made just enough charcoal that server won't need to worry about it ever again. Even if there's 64 guys there. The only problem is digging up all that charcoal :P

EDIT: Is the server you guys made the pit on public? i would like to see the pit by myself.

It's RaiserCraft, no whitelist, thread in Beta2 servers subsection.

You can see coordinates on one of Emris's screenshots

It's on B74 version now

Oh, well, I tried to light it and crashed the server. We'll see what backup will load.

Yeah, like I'm that hard up for zinc!

Posted Image

If you were that hard up, you could simply take a bucket of water (not necesarily a metallic one) and throw it on the lava :3 vanilla ractions between lava and water are still the same.

If you were that hard up, you could simply take a bucket of water (not necesarily a metallic one) and throw it on the lava :3 vanilla ractions between lava and water are still the same.

I'd still have to do something about the lava which is undoubtedly under the ore. I know how to mine in lava. Done it lots of times in vanilla. But sphalerite simply isn't worth the effort. That stuff's everywhere.

Knowing TFC generation, i doubt there will be lava below the ore ._.

But mehj, it's your world :P i was just sayin'

From what I can tell, in TFC, lava completely covering bedrock with at least two or so blocks deep layer, so there's actually definitely some lava underneath.