Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
bruuff

[Offline][0.79.10] New World TFC - Nations, Towns, Team PvP, Economy and so much more

189 posts in this topic

IGN: delotheric

Why? Me and a friend are looking for a good TFC server and this one looked the best.

IGN: isarphel498

why: because i like the idea of this servers ways and this seems liek it would be the perfect server for me

IGN: JohnGM12

Why us? Cuz y nawt bruh. Real Answer: Because I am bored and just felt like going on the first server I saw.

Also question: It says ExtraFirma and some sort of ship building mod, do we need to download Extrafirma? And if we don't will they be downloaded for us when we join the server? (However that works)

IGN: israphel498

Why: i liked the idea of having the idea that im in the olden days working and trading goods.

Also question: It says ExtraFirma and some sort of ship building mod, do we need to download Extrafirma? And if we don't will they be downloaded for us when we join the server? (However that works)

they are grayed out because they are either not out (extrafirma), or ill have to rework some stuff and might provide something similar later (ship mod)

when will some sort of ship mod be added

KK, have you anyone (including me) yet in this page?

EDIT: Also for a ship mod you should add archimedes ships and add crafting recipes and such for it.

Hey, just thinking, but if it's team PVP, raiding and stealing is allowed, right?

I made a glass bottle to get some alcohol, but turns out, I can't make glass bottles. I mean, I can make vanilla glass bottles that do nothing, but I can't get TFC glass bottles

• mtjaxter (IGN)
  • Seems like a good server from what I can tell on reading about it. That and I like Carpenter's blocks mod as well I wonder how it plays into with TFC, haven't ever tried other mods really besides a basic minimap mod on TFC.

Since capital of North was looted this night - I'm also wondering if stealing is allowed on this server and if allowed how this works?

• in game name     bmoe15
  • your age    18
  • Why us?    I want to play TERRAFIRMACRAFT!!!

User: Smoshlink1

Why us?: im interested in playing this modpack with others as SSP can get quite lonely :(

I would love to be able to build and play with others in an organized server ;)

Since capital of North was looted this night - I'm also wondering if stealing is allowed on this server and if allowed how this works?

Outside of the claimed/protected citys is wilderness, north apperently had a bunch of chests outside of their town borders so another nation raided them.

Stuff from toolracks and vessels ect. on the ground can also be taken, but if you put your stuff in (actually protected :P )chests you should be fine.

Our Bloomery got stolen and it took us much time to get it thats not fair and we dont have the materials too make anotherone

Hey! I'm AwesomeBlock2000 and I would love to join your server :)

So

IGN : AwesomeBlock2000

Why us? : Well. I love TFC (I have had allot of experience with it) and I want a good server to play on and you guys sound very nice and sound like a great TFC 1.7.10 server :)

Hope to talk to you soon

- Ash aka AwesomeBlock

Outside of the claimed/protected citys is wilderness, north apperently had a bunch of chests outside of their town borders so another nation raided them.

Stuff from toolracks and vessels ect. on the ground can also be taken, but if you put your stuff in (actually protected :P )chests you should be fine.

I'm guessing it is easy to tell about protection when it was done before you come to the game.

When I come to the game - the only place was protected is mayor's house whom I never saw in the game - all other land was wilderness and nobody knows how to get town skulls because haven't permissions.

What we have now:

1) North is looted (and as I know not only North)

2) some player (who looks like come online before others) took most valuable things which weren't stolen and switched to other nation

3) seeds which are very rare here were stolen

4) jute was stolen - no any chance to take animals

5) everything other (bloomery as well) also was stolen later

seems not stolen only walls of smith - because of built from bricks :)

Players who actively played in the North - haven't any wish to continue play.

ok, now i was assigned as mayor - now finally i can assign town borders, but i havn't time and haven't wish to do that for at the moment.

Well, someone also stole all my vessels, jugs, and tools as well.

I put the vessels out as I found that if I put my vessels of food in a large vessel, it rots just as fast as if it was outside, so I put all my vessels out. And tools, well, they only stay on tool racks.

Well, It's not like I had anything other than two copper tools and a bunch of food, but... Those copper tools took over a hour of panning gold to get.... Ah, not like I use them much anyways.

It also seems doors can be opened as well. because mine was closed. I now stash my tools in a safe hidden location of my house, and I'm planning to make more of them later.

I'm guessing it is easy to tell about protection when it was done before you come to the game.

When I come to the game - the only place was protected is mayor's house whom I never saw in the game - all other land was wilderness and nobody knows how to get town skulls because haven't permissions.

What we have now:

1) North is looted (and as I know not only North)

2) some player (who looks like come online before others) took most valuable things which weren't stolen and switched to other nation

3) seeds which are very rare here were stolen

4) jute was stolen - no any chance to take animals

5) everything other (bloomery as well) also was stolen later

seems not stolen only walls of smith - because of built from bricks :)

Players who actively played in the North - haven't any wish to continue play.

ok, now i was assigned as mayor - now finally i can assign town borders, but i havn't time and haven't wish to do that for at the moment.

Yeah, and bathing in your misery will certainly motivate many new people to join north and get back up :rolleyes:

But seriously, the server

- told you about a custom scripted griefing prevention

- has a pdf attached that tells you something about skulls to protect your land

- most of spawn consists out of a tutorial to given plugin

- the message of the day has written in all caps: DO NOT SIMPLY BUILD IN THE WILDS

and you just "hadn't permission" and never even bothered to ask? then i cant help you. There are many people on the server that know how that works, not only me. there was almost always one of them online.

inside a town, chests, log piles, anvils, barrels and all the other inventories are protected (breaking blocks naturally as well) from foreigners. If you use that system, nothing happens to you.

The one guy who switched nations did so because you were all butthurt about it and couldnt get your shit together. Also, you were 11, we were 9 at that time.

If you dont wish to continue to play - dont. Then we will find other people that can alteast read and comprehend.

If you want to get back up, just try to make allies with other nations, make them help you out. I would make you a very good deal for some basic tech myself.

Well, someone also stole all my vessels, jugs, and tools as well.

I put the vessels out as I found that if I put my vessels of food in a large vessel, it rots just as fast as if it was outside, so I put all my vessels out. And tools, well, they only stay on tool racks.

Well, It's not like I had anything other than two copper tools and a bunch of food, but... Those copper tools took over a hour of panning gold to get.... Ah, not like I use them much anyways.

It also seems doors can be opened as well. because mine was closed. I now stash my tools in a safe hidden location of my house, and I'm planning to make more of them later.

I cant do much about the vessel/jug thing. just put them behind doors, and they cant reach them. Doors should be protected. I dont know what kind of door you used, there are vanilla doors, tfc doors and carpenter doors. vanilla ones are protected for sure, but i thought the tfc ones were also. they have to be inside town land, though.

have a nive day everyone

-bruuff

Bruuff,

Ok, I've understood.

Your server is actually nice - good work, but happened something that I wasn't expected at all.

In any case - this is good lesson for me.

Could you please provide more info on door protection?

How it works in wilderness, town and private territory?

i just tested it though from an outside perspective:

TFC doors are infact NOT protected. vanilla ones are. so just use wood blocks to craft.

tool racks and ingot piles are indeed not protected as well, just build a vault with a vanilla door and your fine.

vessels neither, but you can put them in a chest

In what zones door's protection is working?

1) in wilderness against other nations?

2) in town against non-assistant/operator players?

3) in private territory against non-owner?

1. in wilderness just block breaking is disabled. all inventorys are open for everyones access. even the block breaking is only disabled so people stay in there own nation for wood and ores.

2. in towns, if you cant build, you cant interact (exept what i wrote above) this is both for town and private land.

In-game name: IM_Not_Lego

Why us?Because I was looking for a TFC server and this one seems well set up and interesting.

1. in wilderness just block breaking is disabled. all inventorys are open for everyones access. even the block breaking is only disabled so people stay in there own nation for wood and ores.

2. in towns, if you cant build, you cant interact (exept what i wrote above) this is both for town and private land.

Bruuf there's actually a few areas in towns where people from outside nations can loot chests and that shouldn't happen.