Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
bruuff

[Offline][0.79.10] New World TFC - Nations, Towns, Team PvP, Economy and so much more

189 posts in this topic

ign: israphel498

why i like the idea of nations and i need a nice server to play on with nice people and this server seems like it would be perfect

• In game name: Superninjakiwi
  • Your age:19
  • Why us? This looks like it'd be fun, I like team PVP and Terrafirmacraft.

• in game name Sgtjole
  • your age 18
  • Why us? It's nearly impossible to find a good server and your's looks amazing!

• in game name:CrazyDepot
  • your age:14
  • Why us?:i realy liked the idea and the mods you are using (nothing too crazy)

Ah didnt notice my mailbox was full. I emptied it.

I got the renderer thing too, more than once, but i hope that fixes itself when we switch to 79.8 (will be as soon as i get to it)

Changelog

• [*]Rewrote Detailed Block Rendering. Performance should be a lot better. Also fixes odd lighting issues that have been around since forever. Should also fix the Detailed block crash that affects some people with too many detailed blocks in a chunk.
Big thanks to Fuami for rewriting this!

• in game name: MockingMoose
  • your age: 16
  • Why us?: My friend told me about the server and i thought it would be cool to join

We are now running 79.8!

I whitelisted allpcations from yesterday and today as well.

• in game name : crane_wing
  • your age : 19
  • Why us? : I really want to play TFC build 79 server and find your perfect server :D

ign: buckeyeburl

reason: Trying out TFC for the first time and this server seems well suited to what i would typically look for.

i cant play im lagging too hard but its not my fps i have a great computer i think its the network i will try again tomorrow

Name: HatdenWayys

Reason: I like TerraFirmaCraft and need a multiplayer server to play on, and my friend suggested this one. It also seems very cool.

Hey, I'd like to join the server.

• in game name : P1eGuY
  • your age : 21
  • Why us? : Looking for some modded Terrafirmacraft

• in game name: CREEPINMUTZ
  • your age: 14
  • Why us? Well, considering my friend and I [(Stoner_SteveFTW) Age: 17] felt like we weren't getting the proper play experience from our own personal server, I've applied for both Stoner and myself, thanks for reading.

IGN : Ricecrispman

Why us: I really want to get into a communtiy based server, and my friends Dano and bcg17 play on the server. So this seems like a great place to start :)  I follow rules and love playing. Thanks for your consideration.

The server now makes use of money!

How to get money?

There are signs at spawn and in every town that say "ADMIN SHOP" - right click them, put the following items in there to get money!

• Wood Planks - 1$ each
  • Stone Bricks - 2$ each
  • Any Bronze Ingot - 20$ each
  • Leather 30$ each
  • Wrought Iron Ingot 50$ each
  • Gems 10$ - 160$ each, depending on quality

How to spend money?

You can now create chest shops like in the iConomy Chestshop plugin.

Please note, that you can only build shops to buy from, not to sell at, for the time being.

-bruuff

• in game name: ringxworld
  • your age: 22
  • Why us? towns and pvp

You can now create chest shops like in the iConomy Chestshop plugin.

Please note, that you can only build shops to buy from, not to sell at, for the time being.

-bruuff

From what i understand a shop would be a chest with a sign above, containing the following?

• Your Nick
  • Sell Amount
  • Price
  • Item ID

IGN: fateiro

Why this server?: Should be a good community, and would like to be apart of it and get some exp.

Hello bruuff i want to report the neation West becasue they ubused the protection bug to get into our barn and kill all of our animals and we didnt do anything to them please help us

GeldscheinLp

• in game name OutcastMephisto
  • your age 17
  • Why us? Looking for a solid TFC server, this one seems to have a unique, interesting concept.

Donnie, OutcastMephisto you are now whitelisted.

For all of you:

I made another file to inform about shops and shipments. Its linked in the first post. Check it out.

We are still nowhere near a good documentation of all there is, but will get there eventually.

IGN: rulee1114

Why?: Well, I love TFC and I've been bored of singleplayer. I was browsing through this forum and saw that you guys use the latest version, and that most of the feedback was positive. Plus, carpenter's blocks!  :D