Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
bruuff

[Offline][0.79.10] New World TFC - Nations, Towns, Team PvP, Economy and so much more

189 posts in this topic

IGN ShadowKnightTSP

Age 14

Why us? Looks like a fun and interesting concept, and I've been looking for a working/ good Tfc server for a while now

• In Game Name: Supzer
  • Your age: 16
  • Why us? Because all the other servers are look boring as hell, but yours... yours shows potential. I also want a server that I can routinely come on and be a part of the community.

• in game name - enoc226
  • your age - 15
  • Why us? - "I was looking for a good server that matched the current version of TerraFirmaCraft, while having towns instead of factions. When I came across this server, I read through everything the server had on it, and was interested."

Also, I will enclose a white-list form for my father, who I wanted to play with me but does not have a TFC forum account, if that is okay.

• in game name - The_Taelus
  • your age - 35
  • Why us? - "I was referred by my son, and enjoy the mod, so I figured eh why not." (In his words, "kasdhgopasndlkjvnas;dhoasdlkghaosdufhgoandiovnieuanhl;dhsf," "Ah, who cares," or "Whatever.")

• in game name Slapacookie
  • your age 20
  • Why us? (nothing fancy, just so you can stand out) Just getting back into Terrafirmacraft and this serrver seems amazing, might be a good fit for me since there are factions. I would love to be apart of it.

I write whitelist post again :(

I really want to play your TFC server!

• in game name : crane_wing
  • your age : 19
  • Why us? : I like your server community(pvp, economy, and other mods) and play build 79 server!

• IGN : pelemesh_KO
  • Why us? : Towns and PVP caught my attention, also server is white listed and have players on.

• Aihnman
  • You're organize and planned out, but still new enough that I won't be starting fresh in an already established world.

• IGN: "andyfuji"
  • WHY: I guess why not, your server seems somewhat populated.  The addons and such seem pretty neat-o too.  But I was planning on playing in a sort of nomad-y manner, I hope that's okay with the whole faction thing.

IGN: JohnGM12

Why: I don't know if you forgot to add me or you forgot to capitalize the parts of my name but, I wanted to join because I like to play in this kind of style and the mods seem fun. Thanks if you read this and add me.

• Nashetovich
  • I like nation fighting servers, though I'm better in trade

• in game name mycraft66
  • your age 16
  • Why us? its the only 79 server i could find

Server is now on the latest build. (79.9)

But more important news:

The newest cauldron build fixed the animal bug!

They drop what they should now. This also fixes the keep items bug as well.

Woo! Time to get back on and start playing!

Though... what's the keep items bug? Does that mean we lose items if we die from mobs now?

Hey, I am having trouble connecting. I have both the correct versions of carpenter's blocks and minetweaker. When I try to join, it gives me "Mod rejections [FMLMod:MineTweaker3[3.0.9], FMLMod;CarpentersBlocks[3.3.0]"

In Game Name: Tobesat

Reason: Love TFC, like the skullProtect idea to helping factions work together and the server looks genuinely good. I hope to have some fun playing with people here

Hey, I am having trouble connecting. I have both the correct versions of carpenter's blocks and minetweaker. When I try to join, it gives me "Mod rejections [FMLMod:MineTweaker3[3.0.9], FMLMod;CarpentersBlocks[3.3.0]"

Minetweaker released a new version (3.0.9B) while we are still on 3.0.9 . Just get click on Archive on the Minetweaker page.

bruuff that is awsome but the server is still dead no players join :(

its not dead. just the 79 hype is over and it settled a bit like on every server. when its afternoon/evening in europe (it seems most People are from there) i'm sure youll meat someone on the server.

In game name: Go_Tomas_4

Reason: I have long sought TFC server with a good community and I think I found it.

In Game Name: Nuparu00

Reason: I am looking for TFC server with a good community and this server I liked. And I hope that I can play here.

IGN:Nightowl565 [with my friend meap86]

Reason: I have loved TFC since it was first released, but have hated the fact that it was single player only, I've only recently found out that it is multiplayer and hope to play on a reasonable server with a friend.

IGN: Macroft97

WHY?: mainly because i want to try a server with mods added on to TFC

bruuff that is awsome but the server is still dead no players join :(

I play. But seeing that most people are on the other side of the world from me, I have a bit of a trouble matching times. I mean, I'm not playing at the dead of the night just so I can see other people.

Whitelist Application

In game name: extremeskater00

Why us: I have been searching all over the Terrafirmacraft server website and have failed to find a server like this. I enjoy playing this mod, and it makes me think back to the first civilizations and want to do what they did. This mod lets me do that but not without people. I love the aspect of trading goods, survival, war, all of which went on during the time of the first civilizations. The way this mod makes me get that feel is quite cool actually.