Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
bruuff

[Offline][0.79.10] New World TFC - Nations, Towns, Team PvP, Economy and so much more

189 posts in this topic

Yo Bruuff, I got on the server, but to make things easier, you could post download links to the exact files on the mod's websites so that people can get up and running quicker with the correct versions.

Hey Bruuff i like the server when people actualy played but now no one is playing and that makes me feel like somekind of apocalipse happened and that makes me sad :(

Whining about it on the forums wont make it better Geld. Infact, it will only make it worse.

We have many people playing on the server atm. Many people means many timezones. You cant expect people to be on 24/7, we're not Mineplex or something.

Besides, new whitelist apps are coming every day. The server is definitly nothing close to dead.

Also, bruuf, you should spread the word about the server on the minecraft forums & reddit and whatever other places minecraft ppl sit on. I'm sure many will be interested.

Im so sorry i did not check the server yesterday. I whitelisted all applications and hope that i can spend more time on the project in the future. If anybody feels capable of supporting me in server administration, feel free to apply. This goes out to anybody that i have seen regulary on the server. I think that my rare appearence slows down the whole process and you guys dont deserve that.

IGN: HopelessRope
Why us?: I've been looking for a TFC server for months now where I can enjoy the experience with other players instead of Singleplayer

bruuff i would love to help you with the server administartion because i think the server is so awsome and to everybody that isnt on this server please get whitelistet and play on the server bcause it is better that any TFC server i saw befor and bruuff you realy need to make more Werbung (thats german i dont know how its called please use google translate for that)

• in game name VaiN474
  • your age 31
  • Why us? You seem to know what you are doing, and it sounds like my kind of game. Been trying to set up something like this for a while now.

Do you have a web site or is everything discussed here?

*In game name : manbeast36

* Why? : I have always loved the TFC mod and the tfc server i went on recently went down and i was looking for another to play with my friends on.

I'm supporting bruuff as moderator, just did a bunch of whitelisting:

Added manbeast36, VaiN474, HopelessRope, extremeskater00, Macroft97, Nightowl565, meap86, Nuparu00 and Go_Thomas_4, Tobesat, mycrafz66, Nashetovich and JohnGM12!

Sorry it took some days.

Welcome to the server everyone!

If i missed someone please pm me or post your application again

getting skulls is bugged at the moment. You just get normal heads that dont do anything. Dont use them. I am trying to figure out what causes this, but it might just be the cauldron version we updated to.

-bruuff

In game name: natesas2

My age: 18

Why us?: My cousin plays on the server (extremeskater00) and I would like to support him on the server!  I like how players can make their own town and the pvp between towns sounds very exciting.

In game name: bmanharris

Why us: My friend (natesas2) and his cousin (extremeskateroo) have been presuring me to get on

Tilhaedan, natesas2 and bmanharris whitelisted. Enjoy your time on the server :)

• IGN:         vecagon

• Why:  I've always been interested in finding these types of servers: Nations, towns, team PvP, and economy. I have always been a PvP-type player and like to play competitively and challenge players. It's probably a reason I play Minecraft itself and its mods. With Terrafirmacraft, I see some potential for a new style of Minecraft gameplay that immerses the player in one huge step into reality in a Minecraft world, and I would love to see the gameplay style within a PvP server like this server.

can you give me a download link to all the mods its rejecting them all even tfc

Welcome vecagon, just whitelisted you :)

can you give me a download link to all the mods its rejecting them all even tfc

Guess your TFC is the latest build 79.10?

The server runs on 79.9.357 atm 

required Modlist:

TFC 0.79.357

MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9

Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.0

I'd personally advice using additionally:

IGN: Miiimiiimiii

Why us: Want to play on a server ad this is the first TFC server i have seen.

Because i am no magician and cant babysit the server 24/7 ;). Just PM me or post it here (ill get an email - usually gets noticed the fastest), and i can start it up again.

I used the downtime to upgrade to 79.10, so dont be suprised.

IGN: Lewis_Hawklein

Why Us: I enjoy These types of servers and I like the idea of TfC and this type of servers coming together to make a fantastic experience. If I am whitelisted I will look forward to seeing loads of you :)

Added Miiimiiimiii and Lewis_Hawklein to the whitelist, welcome! :)

IGN: Vespa986

Why us?: Because i am looking for a TFC server