Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
bruuff

[Offline][0.79.10] New World TFC - Nations, Towns, Team PvP, Economy and so much more

189 posts in this topic

i just tested it though from an outside perspective:

TFC doors are infact NOT protected. vanilla ones are. so just use wood blocks to craft.

tool racks and ingot piles are indeed not protected as well, just build a vault with a vanilla door and your fine.

vessels neither, but you can put them in a chest

Dang it, and I really like how my door looks.... I guess I can put a set of doors behind the doors or something?

Well, know I know why all the doors in my town suddenly had blocks in front of them.

But I hope that the plugin can be updated so TFC doors are protected also.

Oh, and it looks like you can't climb up carpenter's ladders. Hmm, or is that because I have smart moving?

Hi,

Please add me to the whitelist.

IGN: Tarkules1

Why: Never liked single-player, love the idea of building with a community and factions just makes it all better.

IGN: Telpin

I haven't played multiplayer with TFC before and this server looks like it has an interesting community dynamic.

in game name: Acererak

your age: 15

Why us?: I chose your server because I saw that you are a community where I can entertain myself with other experienced players in TFC mod.

P.S. Sorry if I write something wrong :)

• in game name: DarkFoxxx333
  • your age: 15 almost 16
  • Why us? Me and my friend need a server to play this mod with and this one seems good. And this one seems awesome and I love towns :)

In game name: zombiebuns88

I want to be on this server because me and my friend Darkfox wanna play on this server because it seems awesome andi love PVP!!!!

I have suggestion regarding protection module.

It would be useful to have one more rank for player in town - it should allow for player to interact with doors, chests and etc in town's territory but don't allow to break blocks (something like in wilderness of foreign nation)

For now I have to assign town members as assistants so they can use public areas (such as smith building).

But this could finally result to bad things.

Maybe such possibility already exist?

EDIT:

Also, I've found that TFC doors now are protected like vanilla doors.

Could this be officially confirmed?

btw, how will we know when/if we have been white listed?

I'm guessing you will be contacted via PM.

I have a request for a money System so that you can trade something like food for some gold/iron coins

Hmm, I have the required plugins and was able to connect to the server... but now that I've added the NEI plugin it seems the server won't let me connect with NEI. Anyone else having this problem? I can provide more info later, don't have much time now as I'm writing this. I don't wanna give up NEI so I've been playing single player. xD

IGN: Elite4341

I want to try and get back into tfc with a few of my friends. This server has a nice idea to it. I am interested to see how it is going. I plan on being fairly active, and am willing to do light rp as well. Hope to see you guys on the server.

I have suggestion regarding protection module.

It would be useful to have one more rank for player in town - it should allow for player to interact with doors, chests and etc in town's territory but don't allow to break blocks (something like in wilderness of foreign nation)

For now I have to assign town members as assistants so they can use public areas (such as smith building).

But this could finally result to bad things.

Maybe such possibility already exist?

EDIT:

Also, I've found that TFC doors now are protected like vanilla doors.

Could this be officially confirmed?

I'm guessing you will be contacted via PM.

Oh, can I join your town? If I get added? And what is PM, lol sorry, I'm not very good at computer stuff, so I dont really know all the terms and stuff...

IGN Xelephant

your age: 24

Why us? I want to get back in Terrafirmacraft with my friend on a populated and up-to-date Server. So i think you Server is the one to choose. Hope to see you all on the server.

i tried to write PMs (thats why it took so long cause i thought it would work again later), but its somehow bad Gateway for me, i dont know about you.

Anyways... anyone that appied yesterday/today is now whitelisted as well.

• in game name: MrBiscuity
  • your age: 20
  • Why us?: I have been looking for a new populated up to date server to play on with a few of my friends, I am hoping you guys are able to offer that

IGN: Sologhi

age is: 23

why us ? :I want to get back in Terrafirmacraft, and this sort of style (nations and trading) interests me and i think i could have fun here with some friends.

• in game name: warman2003
  • your age: 13
  • Why us? (nothing fancy, just so you can stand out): I have been look for a b79 sever for a while, though i had found one but it was unpopular and had spawned me in the middle of the ocean. It seems like a good community server and I think I could be a good help to it. :)

IGN: awesomeaassasin

Why us? This server looks promising to me because I look for servers with a community that is not too big or not too small. Also, I personally think that TFC is funner if there is interaction between players such as trade.

IGN: kurzninja

Why us? The combination of PVP and towns sounds fantastic.

something is still weird with the Forums when it comes to writing PMs, so ill announce it here when i check the applications for the day.

Todays appications are now whitelisted. Welcome!

IGN: Technician90
Why us?: I like the idea of building an empire and adding PvP to TFC sounds like a great idea.

IGN: Goergorion

Why: I want to get back into Terrafirmacraft and I know others who play on this server.