Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kittychanley

If you want to edit the wiki.

201 posts in this topic

People say that I should apply to this thread because I complain about the wiki so much. My username there is Rook.

People say that I should apply to this thread because I complain about the wiki so much. My username there is Rook.

aren't you the guy who called us clueless?

In his (possible, still needs confirmation :) defence:

Clueless is a term of endearment in Swaziland.

aren't you the guy who called us clueless?

Yes.

Not really interested in editing the wiki (know too little about the game so far), but wanted to point out something that seems to be incorrect, at least to me. On our server (b75), red apple and green apple trees are both harvestable in november, and red apples are not harvestable in september. I do not know which month red apples begin or end being harvestable, just noticed that the bananas were ready in september and red apples where in november.

Thought it unnecessary to start a thread on such a minor subject xD

Hi,

I'd like to edit the Wiki as I know people keep complaining about it and it needs updating in a few places.

DOH Wiki name is Psychocannon

Ok, when I played mod (I did it a lot of time), TFC wiki was my very good friend :) But sometimes it contains old/not actual info (icons, not working/obsolete problemo solving, etc). So if you'll add me on wiki, I'll be able to correct some mistakes and add notations on some problematic places if i'll face problem or wrong info. Not promising big & literal megaguides w/ five minutes actuality, but sometimes I really want to correct something, but unable to do it.

About me - I'm java developer, interested in mc & tfc mod, have wrote few guides in russian. Can provide links if you'll be able to handle it :)

------- added on Fri Jan 25 15:56:11 EET 2013

Ok, tried to register new account at wiki, it wrote me this:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:	(SQL query hidden)from within function "CheckUserHooks::updateCheckUserData". Database returned error "1048: Column 'cuc_actiontext' cannot be null (-----)".

Ok, when I played mod (I did it a lot of time), TFC wiki was my very good friend :) But sometimes it contains old/not actual info (icons, not working/obsolete problemo solving, etc). So if you'll add me on wiki, I'll be able to correct some mistakes and add notations on some problematic places if i'll face problem or wrong info. Not promising big & literal megaguides w/ five minutes actuality, but sometimes I really want to correct something, but unable to do it.

About me - I'm java developer, interested in mc & tfc mod, have wrote few guides in russian. Can provide links if you'll be able to handle it :)

------- added on Fri Jan 25 15:56:11 EET 2013

Ok, tried to register new account at wiki, it wrote me this:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:	(SQL query hidden)from within function "CheckUserHooks::updateCheckUserData". Database returned error "1048: Column 'cuc_actiontext' cannot be null (-----)".

I just created an account got the same error but it still created my account. If you want to edit the wiki there is a asking post count of 20 before you can edit it.

khm khm

Can I get an answer to my request?

Hi! Me, Jee-Host{gm} and transcengopher want to translate TFC wiki into russian.

We have already discussed terminology( http://terrafirmacra...ization-of-tfc/ ).

My and Jee-Host{gm} usernames are: politehnik, Jee-Host

I'd like to try and help with the wiki aswell, my username is AlmightySquid

Here requesting permission (Zerren).

Would like to fix some of the icons and graphics of a few things.

I would like to know if we can use the wiki to make a custom texture pack tool. The idea would be to make a table with the different textures from the different pack. The user would only have to save the picture in the texture pack with the right name. I can make the wiki pages and ask permission to the texture maker to upload their texture on the wiki.

I would also propose a revamp of the intro page and the creation of a "workgroup" section where people could talk about the work to do on the wiki.

mayaknife. Please add me. I don't have any plans for major reno work on the wiki, but I see lots of little errors that could use correction so I might as well fix them when I spot them.

Thanx.

I would love to be able to edit the wiki. I have played TFC since 1.0.0 and would love to help out some new players on the wiki. My wiki username is the same as my forum username. :) :) :)

mayaknife. Please add me. I don't have any plans for major reno work on the wiki, but I see lots of little errors that could use correction so I might as well fix them when I spot them.

Hmm. Apparently I never got around to creating an account on the wiki, which would make it kinda hard to whitelist me. :unsure:

I've now done so and my username there is the same as here in the forums: mayaknife.

I do not know how it work to get write access, but I would like to make some changes to unfinished pages. Forget my previous post, I will not do it. I mostly want to have up to date information for the latest build.

My user name in the wiki is the same as in the forum

Good idea having this around because the Wiki is really not giving much out :D I have tried to read it now multiple hours and figure out wtf is going on with this mod but I really can't understand much :D

I would like to contribute to the wiki, please.

Hi I have a decent understanding of terrafirmacraft but when researching things noticed a number of unfinished pages on the wiki and would like to help fill them in and make it easier and more enjoyable for newbies to get a quick start on TFCraft via several different ways and not just. Big block of text!!!!

My username is the same as on the forums - bugsymalone1

Ps how would it work? I would log in and just be able to edit???

The minimum requirement for wiki editing is 20 forum posts.

If the admin likes what you posted, and thinks that you can be trusted with the wiki editing, then you could get the chance to do so...or maybe not.

Can the wiki admin tell say it if our request have been refused. I would like to help but I can not and did not had any news yet.

Can the wiki admin tell say it if our request have been refused. I would like to help but I can not and did not had any news yet.

It looks like there have been no new approvals since November. I'm guessing that means that the admins have been busy with other stuff.

Or perhaps the rest of us have simply been deemed unworthy. :-O

While I want to make an edit to the wiki, I don't have twenty posts.

I want to confirm that the metallurgy table requires the average temperature of unshaped metals to be above the melting point of the final alloy (some people I know actually quit playing the mod over frustration trying to do things like making bronze without being able to figure out what was wrong, so having something about this on the page feels personally important.) 

While I want to make an edit to the wiki, I don't have twenty posts.

I want to confirm that the metallurgy table requires the average temperature of unshaped metals to be above the melting point of the final alloy (some people I know actually quit playing the mod over frustration trying to do things like making bronze without being able to figure out what was wrong, so having something about this on the page feels personally important.) 

Yes it does, I will make a note to add this information to all of the alloys individual pages as well as the general alloy and metallurgy table page.

I've been meaning to get a whack at this wiki for a while now, and I can imagine with the new update you might need some manpower. I'd love to do some tidying up in all those little corners, but I can also fill in the new content. What do you say?

Wiki name: Ardent