Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
kev12east

[TFC 0.79.27] Technofirma Mod Pack

339 posts in this topic

Great modpack ;) whenever I try to play it it crashes plz help me

Crash log or it didn't happen.

IF you crash while playing, and the crash report says something along the lines of:

at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenMinable.BODgenerateVein(WorldGenMinable.java:311)
at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenMinable.createMine(WorldGenMinable.java:113)
at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenMinable.generate(WorldGenMinable.java:145)
at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenOre.createOreVein(WorldGenOre.java:167)
at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenOre.oreSmallVein(WorldGenOre.java:70)
at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenOre.generate(WorldGenOre.java:59)

then delete TFCOre.cfg

I am aware of the crash, and have even submitted a hotfix for it, FTB has yet to push it.

------Decided to make better use of this space-----

Here's a little teaser.

Also grabbed my statement from a discussion on FTB forums:

Current situation on ore doubling:

1) I can not change any EA recipes unless they occur in the crafting grid.
2) TFC is fairly specific on how much ore you get when mining. Having an extraction process to get more ore out of a single cubic meter would make sense, however you have already mined the ore and removed the stone from it, therefore it makes little to no sense to make another attempt at extraction. Possibly when more advanced mining machines are added, I'll add something that gets you more ore out of them, but, no promises on that one.

Love that there is a Terrafirma pack on FTB, but I have a few complaints about modpack choices here:

1. Mapwriter keeps losing my waypoints (and imho it's very clunky to begin with).  Might want to replace it with another map tool (or do what most of the other packs do and package several together disabled)

2. Thut's modpack keeps spawning volcanos everywhere, which brings my pc to a grinding halt, and I really don't see what this modpack brings to the table.  Sadly, I'm afraid to remove it on my current game since it generates all those blocks I'm not sure what it will do to my existing world.

3. Enviromine "air quality" really really sucks.  The air filter mask is so late game to make with the materials, and since this mod shifts the water level up high, this mod has you digging pretty deep just to get there.

Overall it just feels like there needs to be some tweaking to bring a bit more of the basics to the early game, and that goes for terra in general.  Way too much of this game is packed behind grind.  While I do like grind, I also like to feel like I'm progressing somewhere, and right now I feel like I'm not.

Love that there is a Terrafirma pack on FTB, but I have a few complaints about modpack choices here:

1. Mapwriter keeps losing my waypoints (and imho it's very clunky to begin with).  Might want to replace it with another map tool (or do what most of the other packs do and package several together disabled)

2. Thut's modpack keeps spawning volcanos everywhere, which brings my pc to a grinding halt, and I really don't see what this modpack brings to the table.  Sadly, I'm afraid to remove it on my current game since it generates all those blocks I'm not sure what it will do to my existing world.

3. Enviromine "air quality" really really sucks.  The air filter mask is so late game to make with the materials, and since this mod shifts the water level up high, this mod has you digging pretty deep just to get there.

Overall it just feels like there needs to be some tweaking to bring a bit more of the basics to the early game, and that goes for terra in general.  Way too much of this game is packed behind grind.  While I do like grind, I also like to feel like I'm progressing somewhere, and right now I feel like I'm not.

1. I was, in the hotfixes for 2.5 Journeymap was removed by mistake, will be re-added in 2.6

2. Volcano generation is being tweaked, personally, I have not seen any without a large amount of exploring, removing the mod will be fine on your client, the volcanoes cover terrain, they don't destroy it

3. Air quality is currently be tweaked, it was not meant to decrease so rapidly.

1. I was, in the hotfixes for 2.5 Journeymap was removed by mistake, will be re-added in 2.6

2. Volcano generation is being tweaked, personally, I have not seen any without a large amount of exploring, removing the mod will be fine on your client, the volcanoes cover terrain, they don't destroy it

3. Air quality is currently be tweaked, it was not meant to decrease so rapidly.

sweet. those were my main gripes, other than that great modpack!

Hi all, just wondering if you could help me with this crash I keep getting.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// My bad.

Time: 02/02/15 20:11
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.ExtendedBlockStorage.func_150818_a(SourceFile:57)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150807_a(Chunk.java:595)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147465_d(World.java:451)
at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenMinable.BODgenerateVein(WorldGenMinable.java:311)
at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenMinable.createMine(WorldGenMinable.java:113)
at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenMinable.generate(WorldGenMinable.java:145)
at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenOre.createOreVein(WorldGenOre.java:167)
at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenOre.oreSmallVein(WorldGenOre.java:70)
at com.bioxx.tfc.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenOre.generate(WorldGenOre.java:59)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:106)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:280)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1045)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.originalLoadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:190)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:131)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419)
at weather2.weathersystem.storm.StormObject.tickSnowFall(StormObject.java:638)
at weather2.weathersystem.storm.StormObject.tick(StormObject.java:422)
at weather2.weathersystem.WeatherManagerBase.tick(WeatherManagerBase.java:123)
at weather2.weathersystem.WeatherManagerServer.tick(WeatherManagerServer.java:39)
at weather2.ServerTickHandler.onTickInGame(ServerTickHandler.java:75)
at weather2.EventHandlerFML.tickServer(EventHandlerFML.java:29)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_82_EventHandlerFML_tickServer_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:260)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:536)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_31, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 363160896 bytes (346 MB) / 1616637952 bytes (1541 MB) up to 9057075200 bytes (8637 MB)
Mod Pack: Unknown / None
LiteLoader Mods: 2 loaded mod(s)
          - WorldEditCUI version 1.7.10_00
          - WorldEditWrapper version 1.2.0
LaunchWrapper: 45 active transformer(s)
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.PatchingTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.MarkerTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.EventSubscriptionTransformer
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_EntityRenderer
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_RenderGlobal
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_EntityLeashKnot
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_EntityPlayerMP
          - Transformer: com.bioxx.tfc.ASM.Transform.TF_EntityPlayer
          - Transformer: mods.betterfoliage.loader.BetterFoliageTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.lib.asm.ClassHeirachyManager
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.InterfaceDependancyTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.TweakTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.DelegatedTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.DefaultImplementationTransformer
          - Transformer: invtweaks.forge.asm.ContainerTransformer
          - Transformer: com.creativemd.itemphysic.ItemTransformer
          - Transformer: mcp.mobius.mobiuscore.asm.CoreTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.nei.asm.NEITransformer
          - Transformer: li.cil.oc.common.asm.ClassTransformer
          - Transformer: api.player.forge.PlayerAPITransformer
          - Transformer: api.player.forge.RenderPlayerAPITransformer
          - Transformer: net.smart.core.SmartCoreTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.transformers.event.EventProxyTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.CrashReportTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.DeobfuscationTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.AccessTransformer
          - Transformer: net.minecraftforge.transformers.ForgeAccessTransformer
          - Transformer: codechicken.core.asm.CodeChickenAccessTransformer
          - Transformer: invtweaks.forge.asm.ITAccessTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.ModAccessTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.ItemStackTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.TerminalTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.JoinGamePacketTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.ServerChatPacketTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.LiteLoaderEventInjectionTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.LiteLoaderCallbackInjectionTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.MinecraftOverlayTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.LoginSuccessPacketTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.CustomPayloadPacketTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.worldeditwrapper.asm.InteractionTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.ServerCustomPayloadPacketTransformer
          - Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.transformers.ChatPacketTransformer
          - Transformer: cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.ModAPITransformer
JVM Flags: 8 total; -Xms256M -Xmx8704M -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=2048M -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CICompilerCountPerCPU -XX:+TieredCompilation
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 13, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1272 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1272 56 mods loaded, 56 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1272} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1272-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1272} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1272-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
tfc_coremod{0.79.15} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
itemphysic{0.8.3} [itemPhysic] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ivtoolkit{1.0.2} [ivToolkit] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobiusCore{1.2.3} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.74} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.74-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenComputers|Core{1.0.0} [OpenComputers (Core)] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PlayerAPI{1.1} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RenderPlayerAPI{1.0} [Render Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SmartCore{1.0} [smart Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
LanternsTFC{1.0.42} [Lanterns] ([1.7.10]Lanterns-1.0.42.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
lwstfc{3.3.B79} [Leather Water Sac] ([1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.3.B79.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MerchantsTFC{1.0.22} [Merchants] ([1.7.10]Merchants-1.0.22.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
terrafirmacraft{0.79.15} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.15.538.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
tfcudarymod{0.2.3} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
act{0.0.2a_1.7.10} [AdminCommandsToolbox] (AdminCommandsToolbox-0.0.2a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ArchimedesShips{1.7.10 v1.7.1} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips-1.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
asielib{0.3.8} [asielib] (AsieLib-1.7.10-0.3.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
iChunUtil{4.0.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BackTools{4.0.0} [backTools] (BackTools-4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BetterFoliage{1.0.3} [better Foliage] (BetterFoliage-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.8.2} [biblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.8.2][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.3} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.3 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenComputers{1.4.2.16} [OpenComputers] (OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.4.2.16-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.7} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.7a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
computronics{1.3.4} [Computronics] (Computronics-1.7.10-1.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildMod{v1.0} [build Mod] (CoroUtil-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (CoroUtil-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (CoroUtil-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (CoroUtil-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
enviromine{1.3.64} [EnviroMine] (EnviroMine-v1.3.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IguanaTweaks{1.7.10-Beta-19} [iguana Tweaks] (IguanaTweaks-1.7.10-Beta-19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ModTweaker{0.5c} [ModTweaker] (ModTweaker-1.7.X-0.5d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
neiintegration{1.0.3} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Eln{42} [Electrical Age] (OLD_ElectricalAge_BETA-1.9_r42.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MapWriter{2.1.1} [MapWriter] (Opis-1.2.3_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Opis{1.2.3} [Opis] (Opis-1.2.3_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SmartMoving{15.2} [smart Moving] (SmartMoving-1.7.10-15.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SmartRender{2.0} [smart Render] (SmartRender-1.7.10-2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
soundfilters{0.7_for_1.7.X} [sound Filters] (SoundFilters-0.7_for_1.7.X.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.3.0.10} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.3.0.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThutConcrete{0.0.1} [Thut's Concrete] (Thut-VE-1.7.10-v0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThutCore{0.0.1} [ThutCore] (Thut-VE-1.7.10-v0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThutTech{1.0.0} [Thut's Tech] (Thut-VE-1.7.10-v0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThutWorld{0.0.1} [Thut's WorldGen] (Thut-VE-1.7.10-v0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.1.0} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
wawla{1.0.6} [What Are We Looking At] (Wawla-1.0.6_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
weather2{v2.3.6} [weather2] (Weather-2.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WTP{1.7.10-1.0.29} [What's This Pack] (WTP-1.7.10-1.0.29.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
yegamolchattels{1.1} [Ye Gamol Chattels] (YeGamolChattels-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['DiverDan80'/211, l='New World', x=-52.81, y=144.00, z=-10143.08]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Thanks in advance :)

Hi all, just wondering if you could help me with this crash I keep getting.

Thanks in advance :)

Delete your TFCOres.cfg file. It's the same issue everyone had in the past few pages of posts.

Hi i have idea for my favorite, beloved, amazing, marvelous mod pack.

My idea is MAtmos r28+ - Environmental sound atmosphere simulator. I heard this mod in a youtube video and I love it .

I believe that you can manipulate and add this mod our beloved Technofirma Mod Pack. 

Hi i have idea for my favorite, beloved, amazing, marvelous mod pack.

My idea is MAtmos r28+ - Environmental sound atmosphere simulator. I heard this mod in a youtube video and I love it .

I believe that you can manipulate and add this mod our beloved Technofirma Mod Pack. 

Glad you enjoy it! I experimented with MATmos it the past, but did not include it in the pack is due to the only know content pack being MSI Converted, and I have not received permission to distribute it.

Version 2.6.0 has been pushed to FTB, awaiting for them to update. I will post the changelog when they do. Note: the public server for this pack will have the map reset when it is updated to 2.6.0

Update 2.6.0

Forge Version: 10.13.1.1307

Added Railcraft: CovertJaguar,  http://www.railcraft.info/

--Important--
I now include Fastcraft in this pack, you must make mod authors aware of the use of Fastcraft when submitting crash/bug reports!
I also have added FPS++ to help with FPS lag, but (this goes for Fastcraft as well), results may very. Disable it if hurts more than it helps!
Upon the loading of an old world, Streams will prevent you from proceeding. If you do not want to reset your world, simply disable the Streams and Farseek mods
The ships mod by Cuchaz will most likely be replacing Archimedes Ships. If this continues as planned, I will slowly be phasing AS out. This is due to the multiple duplication bugs and exploits that AS creates; however, Cuchaz's ship mod also comes with some issues. His ships are interactive in-world entities of which you can walk on, and interact with blocks placed on them. This works by intercepting certain tile-entity calls and rerouting them. This does not work with most mod blocks that have a GUI it will crash you (well minecraft's internal server, or any server you are connected to). Even with this arguably worse flaw, it does allow for realistic physics, actual propulsion, and items actually be transported on ships. With AS, you could not use chests (duplicates players inventory), you could not use barrels (infinite source of oak barrels whenever a ship is docked/undocked), and you could not use placed vessels (occasionally crashed). Personally, I like to transport more than just logs and the occasional player on a ship, and as a means of transport, AS was very buggy and exploitable. I hope that this crashing issue does not become a problem, for now, it is up to the individual server owners if they want include it (enabled by deafualt). You also cannot dock them in any direction other than that which they were originally facing (basically, build a ship facing North, park it facing North). If requested, I may post a quick and easy large-ship construction tutorial ('cause physics OP).
Railcraft is currently WIP in terms of this pack, I am awaiting TFC water support, but portions of it are usable.
Rails Of War adds those trains that you saw before (and many more). They are fueled by vanilla coal, and therefore I have added a coke-oven recipe (cook TFC coal into vanilla coal). Currently, only the tracks can be crafted. This mod is "not survival ready" which means that all of the recipes you see for it are from me, for the purposes of this pack. They are subject to change, derived from feed back. I have set one blocks length of track to be worth 4 steel ingots. This is because when I compared the models from the ingot pile to the tracks, 4 ingots appears to be the amount used. From a game-play perspective, this is a very unrealistic value. To have a single track going 100 blocks it would take 400 steel ingots. TBH, that is far to much (especially for TFC, can you image getting that much steel legitly? *shudders*); however, I am at a loss on a balanced recipe for this. As always, I am open to suggestions.
Various other tweaks were made, fixed air quality, and other stuff I don't remember...(waited far to long on mod updates...still waiting for a semi-surprise one)

TL;DR: Thing happened, reasons were given, you really should read that massive wall of text.

Official Public Server's map has been reset
For servers: I now include all of the neccary files to start a Windows server, simply run launch.bat and enjoy! (Must accept Minecraft's EULA)
Edited by Kittychanley
Ctrl + Shift + V will paste text without the wonky formatting.

So I try to play but the console on my private server keeps repeating packets leaking. I do not quite understand where the row thing comes into play I've been trying to figure it out. It only seems to happen if I walk around/lookaround/break anything. If I'm sitting still doing nothing it doesn't seem to say that. My FPS seems to drop a lot. I feel like something is conflicting or having issues. Because it'll go from around 200 fps to around 24 fps when I start doing anything.

This being with the latest version (got it today March 2nd 2015). Version 2.6.0

[17:49:30] [server thread/DEBUG] [NotEnoughItems/]: Sending serverside check to: Tolkien
[17:49:32] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 100 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:49:32] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 100
[17:49:37] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 200 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:49:38] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 200
[17:49:42] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 300 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:49:42] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 300
[17:49:47] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 400 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:49:47] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 400
[17:49:52] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 500 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:49:52] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 500
[17:49:57] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 600 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:49:57] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 600
[17:50:02] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 700 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:50:02] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 700
[17:50:07] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 800 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:50:07] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 800
[17:50:12] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 900 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:50:12] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 900
[17:50:17] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1000 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:50:17] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1000
[17:50:35] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:50:39] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1100 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:50:39] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1100
[17:50:43] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1200 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:50:43] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1200
[17:50:59] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:51:44] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:52:29] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:53:07] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1300 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:53:07] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1300
[17:53:12] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1400 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:53:12] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1400
[17:53:14] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:53:17] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1500 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:53:17] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1500
[17:53:22] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1600 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:53:22] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1600
[17:53:27] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1700 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:53:27] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1700
[17:53:59] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:54:38] [server thread/DEBUG] [NotEnoughItems/]: Unloading Player: Tolkien

Edited by Kittychanley
Please use spoiler tags, attachments, or pastebin.com

I then got a crash after my last error.

http://pastebin.com/0ZpFv2SD

I usually run a server on my other computer and play it from my main computer so that it can process the world on the other computer as I play it on the main. But with the errors it doesn't seem very viable. Because when I do single player it seems perfectly fine but in my private SMP server for myself I get the crash and the lag as well as the thing I posted.

So I try to play but the console on my private server keeps repeating packets leaking. I do not quite understand where the row thing comes into play I've been trying to figure it out. It only seems to happen if I walk around/lookaround/break anything. If I'm sitting still doing nothing it doesn't seem to say that. My FPS seems to drop a lot. I feel like something is conflicting or having issues. Because it'll go from around 200 fps to around 24 fps when I start doing anything.

This being with the latest version (got it today March 2nd 2015). Version 2.6.0

[17:49:30] [server thread/DEBUG] [NotEnoughItems/]: Sending serverside check to: Tolkien
[17:49:32] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 100 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:49:32] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 100
[17:49:37] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 200 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:49:38] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 200
[17:49:42] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 300 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:49:42] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 300
[17:49:47] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 400 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:49:47] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 400
[17:49:52] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 500 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:49:52] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 500
[17:49:57] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 600 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:49:57] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 600
[17:50:02] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 700 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:50:02] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 700
[17:50:07] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 800 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:50:07] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 800
[17:50:12] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 900 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:50:12] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 900
[17:50:17] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1000 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:50:17] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1000
[17:50:35] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:50:39] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1100 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:50:39] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1100
[17:50:43] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1200 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:50:43] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1200
[17:50:59] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:51:44] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:52:29] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:53:07] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1300 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:53:07] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1300
[17:53:12] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1400 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:53:12] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1400
[17:53:14] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:53:17] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1500 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:53:17] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1500
[17:53:22] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1600 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:53:22] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1600
[17:53:27] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 1700 packets have leaked. Top offenders
[17:53:27] [server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: row : 1700
[17:53:59] [server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:54:38] [server thread/DEBUG] [NotEnoughItems/]: Unloading Player: Tolkien

RoW is Rails of War. There is currently a bug where it has a memory leak. I will be updating the pack as soon as this error is fixed. As for that crash, that appears to be a crash between TFC and Fastcraft, probably due to this memory leak consuming all of the servers memory. You can disable/remove RoW until it is fixed, or you can wait for the update and restart the server when it begins to lag.

Wow this mod pack is fantastic.

Only 1 slight problem I've encountered..

I press Q to throw an item..

I release Q, it throws a second of that item.

Tried rebinding the key, same problem. Strange.

Can't find anything about this issue using Google but it's a really difficult one to search for.

Any ideas?

Nevermind..

I turned off 'Shortcuts' in a mod menu, which I got to from a small button in the top right corner of my inventory window :)

Hm no, the problem has returned. Strange.

Seems to be to do with some throwing mod I think.

Ooh and I can't see any rain when I can hear it (and see it dropping through tree leaves).

I would like to suggest some small tweaks

There is a mod that add more physics. It's a nice addition in building (it's getting harder as things need to be supported and that's fine) but I feel that the physic is not as good on some blocks.

For obvious reasons, fruit trees leaf should not be affected by physic.

I would also suggest to use default TFC physic on sand and gravel. As there is a layer of gravel everywhere and there is holes and ravines, anytime you reach a ravine or hole, it will endlessly crumble and end up destroying the landscape. If it's what is intended, it's fine, but a bit disappointing as it break the nice world gen. For the sand it's the same for ravine and holes on beaches and desest.

And Chisel could be a nice addition to get decorative blocks

Edit: living tree should not fall, the TFC way to handle floating tree is to let them decay. And I don't know why, but leaf do not decay.

Managed to fix my throwing problem by disabling the throwing part of ItemPhysic.

Also updating that mod would fix it too.

I noticed another small problem though, the Weather2 mod disabled vanilla rain, which in turn means torches don't burn out in the rain and barrels no longer fill from it.

If I enable vanilla rain, I can't see or hear it.

I'm just trying to find a way of making the Weather2 rain affect TFC items.

I tried turning on the storms only spawning when it's raining, but it was raining constantly for days, that can't be right.

Turned on Global Overcast mode - appears to be working (I think)

I'm impressed how far this modpack has come. Really nice!

I only had a glance but it seems breaking a leaf block two blocks away from the tree trunk, breaks many leaf blocks by hand in one go. Is this intended?

[--snip--]

I will update ItemPhysic in the next patch, as for the rain issue, do you have particles turned down?

[--snip--]

All blocks have physics, until I specify which physics class to use, they default to the weakest non-sliding physics class. I will fix the leaves, expect it in the next patch.

I change sand and gravel physics due to a small bug I encountered in which the blocks would float mid-air and not obey any physics at all. I will try to strengthen their physics a bit to be a bit less destructive.

I am working on adding Chisel to the pack, Minetweaker is being difficult, though.

No idea about the leaves, they probably still think they're attached to a tree, they don't lose/change NBT data when falling with Enviromine.

[--snip--]

Glad you like it, will be fixed next update.

Updated OP with server information, and a list of YouTube series using this pack.

Is it still balanced if I just keep TFC and electrical age? Does it affect progression? Basically I am just interested in those 2 mods and you managed to make them work together, but I'm not sure if something would stop working in your pack if I just keep these 2.

Is it still balanced if I just keep TFC and electrical age? Does it affect progression? Basically I am just interested in those 2 mods and you managed to make them work together, but I'm not sure if something would stop working in your pack if I just keep these 2.

You should be able to remove all other mods, but you will need minetweaker can mod tweaker in order for the recipes to work. You will also need to remove all unneccary scripts from the scripts folder, or at least the error throwing lines. 

I narrowed down my problem with not seeing / hearing rain.

It I'm under a block and can't see sky, then I can't see the rain looking 'out' into it.

As soon as I step out the rain appears.

I guess that's a problem with the Weather mod though - as far as the pack goes, working perfectly :)

It's awsome how you've changed so many recipe's to fit with TFC from all these mods, I can see that looking through NEI.

Your topic has been moved to the newly created Mod Pack subforum. Please update your OP accordingly to make sure that it is following the rules of this subforum. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.