Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
kev12east

[TFC 0.79.27] Technofirma Mod Pack

339 posts in this topic

What exactly did you take out or put into pack. As this hasn't been updated for a bit and was stable I have to assume it is something you did that broke NEI.

Always check NEI. The thaumonomicon is using incorrect recipes for most things. The iron wand cap is made on the anvil.

I'm also trying to find a way to start thaumcraft, the iron wand cap doesn't show any recipe in NEI and I couldn't find the plan to makey any wand cap in any anvil, I also tried the thaumic anvil in creative with a spawned wand and iron/gold/copper TFC ingot but it wasn't showing any plan...

I'm also trying to find a way to start thaumcraft, the iron wand cap doesn't show any recipe in NEI and I couldn't find the plan to makey any wand cap in any anvil, I also tried the thaumic anvil in creative with a spawned wand and iron/gold/copper TFC ingot but it wasn't showing any plan...

I've been finding that sometimes recipes just kind of 'go away' in NEI, and in the anvil plans, and I need to restart minecraft for it to come back. It is an annoying and it seems to happen to others on the server too. Lately the plans for copper cable disappear randomly, but are there again when I restart (and allow me to craft them). I don't know if this will help you, but it works for me.

I've been finding that sometimes recipes just kind of 'go away' in NEI, and in the anvil plans, and I need to restart minecraft for it to come back. It is an annoying and it seems to happen to others on the server too. Lately the plans for copper cable disappear randomly, but are there again when I restart (and allow me to craft them). I don't know if this will help you, but it works for me.

Thank you for the information, I just restarted the game and the recipes and plans are there, now I can start thaumcraft. Actually I can't because I just entered the copper age lol I thought I could start it using copper instead of iron as TFC copper is obtained first but I'll have to wait, at least I can play with Bibliocraft until I reach the Iron age.

I have a suggestion, since thaumcraft consider copper a tier above iron and the iron cape uses nugget to be crafted, why not add a custom recipe to allow crafting the iron cape using TFC iron ore nuggets? So, we could start using the basic wand and do some basic magics earlier :)

Edited by jose.rob.jr

Is tungsten available for alloy ingots? I haven't figured out how to make alloy ingots yet in this go around (haven't found tungsten anywhere.)

Is tungsten available for alloy ingots? I haven't figured out how to make alloy ingots yet in this go around (haven't found tungsten anywhere.)

Macerate platinum ingots

Macerate platinum ingots

and so shall it be. thanks kev12east!

Looks like a great mod, and I've enjoyed it thus far as it is playable, but I'm having some issues. I got an error extracting libraries message but deleted all the files and reinstalled everything, so that went away. It seems, however, that I may be missing some functionality. There are a number of red messages on load-up including some Throwable$WrappedPrintStream, Invalid framebuffer operation, some sort of "codechicken" thing, and problems opening IGW-Mod.jar.

I can see there are a lot of new features, but I don't know what all of the mods are supposed to add. One of the things I've been interested in doing is using the tucker bag from the Udary mod. However, that recipe doesn't work and neither do the drying mats or evaporator pan...it looks like I have no functionality from that mod at all as it isn't even listed under Mod Options. I also have found some flax, but it's not in NEI and it doesn't seem to do anything either. I believe that may be an addition from the Ye Gamol Chattels mod which does show up in the Mod Options list. I haven't played a ton of Terrafirmacraft, so I don't know what's base and what's an add-on.

so yeah, I downloaded the files from the FTB launcher to run my own private server with this pack...

That config folder... what the hell happened to it?!

Why are there so many configs??? most of them are for mods that aren't even in the pack!

Looks like a great mod, and I've enjoyed it thus far as it is playable, but I'm having some issues. I got an error extracting libraries message but deleted all the files and reinstalled everything, so that went away. It seems, however, that I may be missing some functionality. There are a number of red messages on load-up including some Throwable$WrappedPrintStream, Invalid framebuffer operation, some sort of "codechicken" thing, and problems opening IGW-Mod.jar.

I can see there are a lot of new features, but I don't know what all of the mods are supposed to add. One of the things I've been interested in doing is using the tucker bag from the Udary mod. However, that recipe doesn't work and neither do the drying mats or evaporator pan...it looks like I have no functionality from that mod at all as it isn't even listed under Mod Options. I also have found some flax, but it's not in NEI and it doesn't seem to do anything either. I believe that may be an addition from the Ye Gamol Chattels mod which does show up in the Mod Options list. I haven't played a ton of Terrafirmacraft, so I don't know what's base and what's an add-on.

The version of Udary with the tucker bags and evaporator pans is not currently in the pack. Flax currently does nothing.

so yeah, I downloaded the files from the FTB launcher to run my own private server with this pack...

That config folder... what the hell happened to it?!

Why are there so many configs??? most of them are for mods that aren't even in the pack!

You now see the history of mods I have tried adding to the pack, or have added in the past and removed later on. 

http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/8509-gases/Check this out! Would this be a good fit in your pack?

Now that it's going to have TFC support, yes. I will consider adding it.

Is there going to be any way to add "Protection" in the mod pack? A server that I play on is starting to be affected by greifiers...

Just sent an update request to FTB.
Update 2.12.0

Forge Version: 10.13.4.1448

Added CTMLib
Added CreativeCore
Added CustomChestLoot
Added SpecialAI
Added MobProperties
Added Immersive Engineering
Added JourneyMapServer
Added MerchantsContainers
Added CustomModpack

Updated to TFC 0.79.22 and updated several other mods
Fixed EA blocks vanishing
Added recipe to make silverwood saplings
added chest cart recipe
added automated ingot production
fixed several bugs and broken recipes
added recipe for quicksilver
added TFC gold to vanilla gold conversion
fixed NEI vanishing
Added new music
Fixed ingot heating
Did various other things

Official Public Server will update after the update goes live on FTB, with a map reset.

Really looking forward to diving in on a new map. And ImmersiveEngineering. Thanks for putting in the work to improve the pack! NEI and EA back! woohoo!

Very curious about this automated ingot production you mention...

Really looking forward to diving in on a new map. And ImmersiveEngineering. Thanks for putting in the work to improve the pack! NEI and EA back! woohoo!

Very curious about this automated ingot production you mention...

With the arc furnace, you smelt 4 normal quality ore into 1 ingot of that metal (currently this can be done for: Wrought Iron, silver, copper, gold, steel, and platinum). Rich quality ores can be run through the grinder to produce 1 normal quality ore piece and 1 poor quality ore piece per rich piece added.

Hey kev. Dunno if u know, but there's another brazillian youtuber recording Technofirma and he has quite a big viewers base (up to 400k) check it out:

Joserobjr

Hey kev. Dunno if u know, but there's another brazillian youtuber recording Technofirma and he has quite a big viewers base (up to 400k) check it out:

Joserobjr

Youtuber list updated, thanks.

Hotfix 2.12.1 has been pushed to FTB, when they update it should correct the inability to connect to Technofirma servers, including the OPS. Also fixes not being able to obtain the 3x3 crafting grid and boats, and being able to obtain the 3x3 crafting grid with greatwood planks.

The Hotfix 2.12.1 is available on the launcher now, but it gives an "Error unzipping modpack" message when trying to update.  I can delete and reinstall 2.12.0 just fine, so it's only the new one that has an issue installing.

The Hotfix 2.12.1 is available on the launcher now, but it gives an "Error unzipping modpack" message when trying to update.  I can delete and reinstall 2.12.0 just fine, so it's only the new one that has an issue installing.

That is a  bug on FTB's side. I have notified them of this issue, and it should be fixed shortly.

That is a  bug on FTB's side. I have notified them of this issue, and it should be fixed shortly.

NP.  From looking at the FTB forum, they've had this issue before with other packs.  I'm stuck at the crafting grid stage, but looking forward to checking out the rest of the mod.  I'm a big fan of Electrical Age.  :)

The new version [2.12.1.1] is available without the unzipping error, but now I'm getting a crash when knapping a tool.  When I attempt to remove the tool from the right hand slot, the game shuts down. This is a fresh install with no added mods and none disabled.

http://pastebin.com/VPKxBkhk

Edit:  aobarbosa posted a fix on the FTB forums a few hours ago.  "I performed some tests and managed to solve the problem by downloading the version of the TFC 0.79.22.784 to current version 0.79.22.761"

Edited by WillOfStone

Just a reminder, mod packs on this forum can only distribute the current released version of TFC. That is, the version that is listed on the downloads page. If your pack contains a version newer than what is listed on the downloads page, your topic will be removed from this forum.

Hotfix 2.12.3 released.

Fixes crashing issue

Fixes not being able to connect to a server

Fixes not being able to expand the crafting grid

Update 2.12.4

Clean up scripts, they are now logical thanks to Elexorien
Fixes nodes not spawning, they will retrogen
Fixes some item weights
Updated IguanaTweaks
hidden Buildcraft facades from NEI
Fixes not being able to make shards out of every type of shard
fixes not being able to use TFC charcoal directly in a coke oven