Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
kev12east

[TFC 0.79.27] Technofirma Mod Pack

339 posts in this topic

Looking for help with updating the physics system currently in the pack. I plan on replacing Enviromine with Block Physics, a mod that is cooler, and would fix all of the current issues with physics in the pack (ships dropping air blocks, physics being broken on servers, etc.). This, of course, means that I have to remake the entire physics config in order to have physics work at all. Therefore, I am looking for assistance in the creation of this config for all the blocks in the pack. 

How the config works:

Even submitting part of or the whole section for one mod's blocks will help.
Please submit config file via PM, or post.

Note: Not currently compatible with Fastcraft. I do have a replacement for Fastcraft in mind, and have contacted the authors of Block Physics to see if they can fix this incompatibility.

I do not know if I can post it here, I'm sorry.
Congratulations this modpack and very good unfortunately my PC can not run all the mods together (problems to live in Brazil where technology costs too much)
however removing some mods could
Again congratulations for the work you could do terrafirmacraft get even better (thought it was impossible)
sorry for my bad english,s not my native language
Edited by ASCBreno

I do not know if I can post it here, I'm sorry.
Congratulations this modpack and very good unfortunately my PC can not run all the mods together (problems to live in Brazil where technology costs too much)
however removing some mods could
Again congratulations for the work you could do terrafirmacraft get even better (thought it was impossible)
sorry for my bad english,s not my native language

Glad you like it :)

NEW PHYSICS SYSTEM. MAY BREAK OLD BUILDS. BACKUP YOUR WORLD!

Update 2.13.0

Forge Version: 10.13.4.1448

Added Territorial Dealing
Added FloodLights
Added BetterSprinting
Added BetterFPS
Added BNBGamingLib
Added BlockPhysics
Added BetterSleeping
Added AquaTweaks
Added CraftingTweaks
Added WailaInhibitor
Added WailaEvents
Added SciAPI
Added StellerSky

Patch Notes:
Added hardened clay recipe
made IE machines cheaper
possibly improved FPS
NEW PHYSICS SYSTEM. MAY BREAK OLD BUILDS. BACKUP YOUR WORLD!
new sleeping mechanic
fixed bugs
fixed recipes
protection mod
removed Enviromine

Did you remove Thut mods? I noticed that it's missing after I updated today... Was it causing issue? I was so happy when I found that volcano blowing under a ocean and now that I entered my world there was a big hole where it was :(

Did you remove Thut mods? I noticed that it's missing after I updated today... Was it causing issue? I was so happy when I found that volcano blowing under a ocean and now that I entered my world there was a big hole where it was :(

Yes, I updated Forge and the changes to the fluid registry broke Thut's mods.

Fixed Arc furnace being unusable

Fixed Arc furnace being unobtainable

Fixed physics for certain items

Broke snow

Updated many mods

Decocraft blocks will need to be broken and replaced

Added Project: Red

Added Block Breaker

Added Memory Cleaner

Added Mapwriter 2 (replaces Opis)

Added Remain In Motion

Added Mekanism

Removed Tubes

Removed Waila Inhibitor

Removed TFCUdary

Removed TFC Finger In The Wind

Fixed many recipes

Made time span between sleeping and not sleeping longer

Various other tweaks

**Hotfix 2.14.1**

Fixes physics bug

Fixes snow, lightning rod, and barrels filling with rain water

Fixes infuser recipe

Fixes powering of Mekanism machines

Updates some mods

I'm having some graphical issues when it's snowing...

It also seems to be making rain sounds when snowing

Im using 2.14.1

I tried removing fastcraft, betterfps but it didn't fix the problem. Edited by jose.rob.jr

Im using 2.14.1

I tried removing fastcraft, betterfps but it didn't fix the problem.

For the rain sounds, it might be caused by better rain, I'll look into it for next update.

I think I know what might be causing the issue with the flickering, try backdating Weather 2, I think that its update may be causing an issue.

I've tried playing the mod yesterday. It looks great, but after about 1 in game day I get the blindness+mining fatigue effect that I do not know how to shake off. Can anyone help?

I've tried playing the mod yesterday. It looks great, but after about 1 in game day I get the blindness+mining fatigue effect that I do not know how to shake off. Can anyone help?

This is from better sleeping. For now, I'd recommend disabling it. This issue is fixed next update.

Im using 2.14.1

I tried removing fastcraft, betterfps but it didn't fix the problem.

Did another check, the issue is overcast mode being enabled. You can disable this in the Weather2 options, view able on the escape screen. Fixed for next update.

Edited by kev12east

This is from better sleeping. For now, I'd recommend disabling it. This issue is fixed next update.

You are right. Disabling the mod fixed it. Thank you, this is an awesome modpack.

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but i seem to have frame lag after loading into the world still. Is there some way to optimize the pack, like get rid of the falling leaves. It uses a lot of power to animate those.

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but i seem to have frame lag after loading into the world still. Is there some way to optimize the pack, like get rid of the falling leaves. It uses a lot of power to animate those.

You can disable the following to help improve FPS:

Better Foliage

Chunk Animator

BackTools

iChunUtil

Better Rain

You can either turn down the settings for Weather2, or remove it

AquaTweaks

Dynamic lights

whichever minimap mod you are using

Stellar Sky

You can disable the following to help improve FPS:

How do I disable any of these? The disable button is pink for me and does nothing.

I'd like to disable them one by one because I've had an issue after playing for about an hour where my screen begins intermittently locking up, which quickly makes me ill, and I've had one out of memory crash while trying to restart to get that to go away.

How do I disable any of these? The disable button is pink for me and does nothing.

I'd like to disable them one by one because I've had an issue after playing for about an hour where my screen begins intermittently locking up, which quickly makes me ill, and I've had one out of memory crash while trying to restart to get that to go away.

If the disable button doesn't work, you can navigate to the mods folder and simply delete/move them.

Does Stellar Skies affect the TFC default year length?

Also, does this have any Body Temperature Mechanic?

Edited by cjworks

Does Stellar Skies affect the TFC default year length?

Also, does this have any Body Temperature Mechanic?

No, the only way to change TFC year length is in the TFC config, which I have done (raised it to 120 from 96)

No, body temperature is not a feature of this pack.

A few suggestions:

Cogs of the machine - A tech mod based on cogs and gears

Timescaler -this allows you to adjust day length

Rustican Melius - Passive mob overall and adjustments to animal husbandry. (Wild animals run away from you and you capture them via leash not grain)

Culture craft

Sophisticated Wolves - Changes wolves AI so they don't they aren't suicidal and they are more useful.

Edited by cjworks

Just sent an update request to FTB, if all goes well it should go live soon.

Update 2.16.0:

Added Mods:

Recurrent Complex

Structures built by:

• Beavelguy
  • Big_Bear91​
Structures:

• TCTower1
  • TCTower2
  • Totem1
  • Obelisk
  • Road1
  • Maiden of Purity​
Progression

Blood Magic TFC

• sacrificial knife does damage equal to 1/3 the player's maximum health
  • Will never kill the player
  • Will divide the amount of damage done by a random number between 1 and 10 (inclusive), and will add that amount of LP to the altar​
  • Player must have no less that 450 maximum HP to use the sacrificial knife
  • Example: player has 900 maximum health
  • knife takes off 300 health
  • adds at most 300 LP, or at least 30 LP to the altar
  • Player is always left with no less than 10 HP
  • Player cannot fill altar while soul frayed
  • registered Bound Axe as itemAxe, it can now chop down TFC trees​
Glen's Gases

Gasses Framework

TFC Additions

TFC Scales

SquidUtil

SquidAPI

New tree mechanic:

• reset sapling growth time factor from 4.5 to 1.0 (default)
  • disabled sapling drops
  • trees naturally regrow in forests​ (default TFC function)

Various other fixes and changes, full changelog available here: http://pastebin.com/8T6gXY2p

Blood Magic TFC is a custom version of Blood Magic, originally by WayOfTime, that I have modified to fit the needs of this pack and TFC. It is licensed under the same licence as Blood Magic. WayOfTime is responsible for the original mod, and since this version is modified from his, you should NOT be taking bug reports to him.

Once the update is live, the Official Public Server will be updated, and the map reset.

I'm having a hard time finding any berry bushes. Can you confirm that they are still spawning normally? I have traveled thousands of blocks and monitored the climate and found nothing but the same environment. 

I'm having a hard time finding any berry bushes. Can you confirm that they are still spawning normally? I have traveled thousands of blocks and monitored the climate and found nothing but the same environment. 

They do spawn, you've just been very unlucky.