Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
simpious

[Offline] Applecraft | 13+ | Whitelisted | Small 18 slots | Freshly spawned | Live updating map ingame

87 posts in this topic

I am posting on behalf of my 2 friends and I if that's okay

What is your IGN? MhwrestlerDo you like apples? YeahWhat do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I like how difficult the mod isHow old are you? 19Where do you live? (For time zones) ESTAre you mature? YeahTell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I want to play this mod with my friends. I played it before but they haven't.Anything else I should know? Whitelist me and my friends :)

What is your IGN? CycloneHero

Do you like apples? YesWhat do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? Never played itHow old are you? 16Where do you live? (For time zones) PSTAre you mature? YesTell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I like minecraftAnything else I should know? no

What is your IGN? Skyguy102

Do you like apples? YeahWhat do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? Never playedHow old are you? 16Where do you live? (For time zones) ESTAre you mature? yeahTell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I like minecraftAnything else I should know? No

Seems like there are a lot of incoming applications and not a lot of responses. Hopefully there's still room.

IGN:
Adam80027
Do you like apples?:
Oh, yes! My favorites varieties are macintosh and winesap.
What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft?:
I've tried my hand at pretty much everything in TFC, and thus far my favorite activities are farming and building. I can mine, but I'm not the best at using the propick. I can do metalwork, but I'm inexperienced beyond iron. Therefore, I tend to stick to producing food and drink and building authentic-looking settlements. My favorite is a partially dugout longhouse, which looks something like this.
How old are you?:

I'm nineteen years of age.
Where do you live? (For time zones):

-5:00 GMT, that's Eastern U.S.
Are you mature?:

Maturity is a complex thing, but let's say "yes" based on the following criteria: I respect and help other players as often as possible. I typically don't get too upset or angry about dying or losing items or whatever. It's just a game. You won't see me throwing tantrums or asking for lost items back. And finally, I like to keep up good English even while playing games online. So I definitely look mature when I capitalize and punctuate all my sentences. :b Hope that's sufficient to meet the maturity requirement necessary to join the server.

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences):

I've been playing Minecraft since Feb 2010 (back then it was called Indev and had finite map sizes). I love Minecraft and all video games in general. I go to university for computer science so I can design and program games of my own imagining. :) I also work at the school's writing center as a consultant, which earns me enough money to enjoy life and go out with friends. I'm off school for winter break which means I get to play tons of games all night and sleep all day.
Anything else I should know?:
Hopefully my application speaks for itself. I look forward to hearing back from you and hopefully starting to play in your server. Best wishes!

What is your IGN? eminemson1234Do you like apples? Yes, my favorite are the granny smithsWhat do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I want to learn how to play and surviveHow old are you? 16Where do you live? (For time zones) Michigan, United StatesAre you mature? YesTell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I've a very quite person at times on servers. I can get sidetracked easy if the task is not difficult and intresting. I like small little communities where I know everyone.Anything else I should know? I've never been banned, and I can be a very nice person to people.

Application
What is your IGN?: zacktothemax
Do you like apples? Love em'!
What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? General Smithing
How old are you? 14
Where do you live? (For time zones) CST Texas, United States of America
Are you mature? I suppose, but of course I can get immature when mess around with friends.
Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I tend to enjoy being in a small community and relaxing with friends. I also love being able to joke around with people. I also like being independent, gathering my own resources, versus taking some from the villages stores.
Anything else I should know? My friend thekingguy should be applying shortly we tend to play together, and have been for 2 years!

What is your IGN? thekingguyDo you like apples? no. i hate apples.What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I enjoy a spot of animal husbandry (i like horny horses) and general exploration, i make it my personal mission to track down rare items and sell them to other players.How old are you?17Where do you live? (For time zones) texasAre you mature? I am mature when i need to be, it does not prevent me from having funTell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I am quick to a joke and a laugh but other than that i am surprisingly short with words not usually saying more than what needs to be said. (i will contribute my presence more than my words to your server)Anything else I should know? nope.

Hopefully this ain't dead

IGN: UnD3adLegacy

Do you like apples: Preferably Granny Smith, but will eat any if needed. (Please don't force feed me apples D:)

What do you like to do in TerraFirmaCraft: I usually just love to have fun, I am serious about the mod but not insane serious.

How old are you: 14 years old

Where do you live: Wisconsin, Time Zone: Central TimeZone (UTC-6:00)

Are you mature: I usually am, although I mostly leave to myself. If I disagree with something I will almost always try and fight for my side.

Tell me about yourself: I prefer to be with people (absolutely hate being alone but if I am force to then..oh well). I don't talk much, only when needed or if I am bored or if there is an interesting conversation going on. I am very new to this mod and I will most likely ask about things in the chat, I know there is a wiki but its convenient

Anything Else: I hope that this is not dead.

What is your IGN? tyicepawsDo you like apples? Yes, specially the green ones.What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? build,mine,farm, make the booze. Innkeeper

How old are you?2 8Where do you live? (For time zones) chicagoAre you mature? Hopfully enough :)Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) played minecraft since indev , and  tf since .4. Pretty easy goingAnything else I should know? Very easy to get along with

http://terrafirmacraft.com/faq.html

Can I put TFC in my modpack?

[*]TFC is licensed under GNU GPL v3. You can use Terrafirmacraft in your modpack, public or private. If possible, please link to the mod's website, so people know where it came from. [*]TFC is a mod for Minecraft. Therefore, all distributions must comply with Mojang's EULA. This includes restrictions put in place stating that you are not allowed to directly make money from distributing TFC. Server donations are fine in some situations, but must also comply with Mojang's statements regarding server monetisation. [*]We do not support the use of the Technic/Tekkit launcher. If you wish to use a Technic Pack, you are not allowed to advertise it on our forums, and any issues such as bugs and crashes that happen while using a Technic Pack will not receive support on these forums.

Your original post has been updated accordingly.

What is your ING? kster5210

Do you like apples? Yes! They are very tasty!

What do you like to do in terrafirmacraft? I like to farm and build because i like to survive in style!

How old are you? I am 15 years old.

Where do you live? (For time zones) I live in Palmsprings, California

Are You mature? I can be. But i like to good of once and awhile!

Tell me about yourself? Well I started minecraft when it was version 1.3.2 (the update with the emeralds and "que sarcasic voice" the useful villager trades). Terrafirmacraft is one of my favorite mods for minecraft and usualy play it with enviromine. I am addicted to minecraft and steam ( i sometimes dont do my homework because of it! XD) and my favorite game on steam is dont starve.

Anything else i should know? I think hunting for animals can be improved in tfc.

What is your IGN? Lev1010Do you like apples? Yup, I prefer the green onesWhat do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I like to buildHow old are you? I'm 14 :)Where do you live? (For time zones) I'm brazilian...Are you mature? Of course '-'Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I'm a ''veteran'' of minecraft I know everything in this gameAnything else I should know? I'll buy the original game... funkin' expensive game (In Brazil '-')

What is your IGN? JaccieeDo you like apples? Yeah, especially in a pie, or juice.What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? To live on a mountain and act like an oracle.How old are you? 15Where do you live? (For time zones) Netherlands, CETAre you mature? Yeah, but excuse me if I am not.Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I am a proud, open guy who likes to talk, but also to not help everyone too much with TFC and giving stuff. Also I can be Insecure or shy. And I like cats. Cats.......Anything else I should know? I like pie, rainbows, and have a Boyfriend :3