Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
simpious

[Offline] Applecraft | 13+ | Whitelisted | Small 18 slots | Freshly spawned | Live updating map ingame

87 posts in this topic

Hey guys, welcome to AppleCraft. We are a small community that is looking to play with some friends. You can see the Application below.
Application
What is your IGN?
Do you like apples?
What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft?
How old are you?
Where do you live? (For time zones)
Are you mature?
Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences)
Anything else I should know?

NO RESUBMISSIONS.

IP: 198.24.170.146:35114

Ban appeal
Why were you banned?
What have you learned?
Why do you want to join again?
Why did you act the way you did?
Why weren't you mature?
What will you do differently?
Write 20 sentences saying what you did wrong and how you plan to improve it.
Write 20 sentences saying what you learned and why you want to join again.

NO RESUBMISSIONS.

Admins - Simpious | Simpious_2 | Timothybc

Rules
Don't spam
Don't be a Jerk. (You know what I mean)
Don't grief.
Don't steal.
Be Nice.
No Profanity.
Share.
Help Others.

Modpack
If you prefer the manual version, you can get it here (Not Supported Very Well.)

You Can Download My Minecraft Skin Here.
Your Welcome.

Edited by Kittychanley
Removed a few links due to this forum's policy regarding a specific launcher. Please see the FAQ page for more info.

Do you like apples? Oh yes I love apples, green ones too.

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I am normally one to mine alot in TFC, which basically in my opinion TFC revolves around mining since you always need better tools. Nice to see they have a prospecting skill now though.

How old are you? 20

Where do you live? Pacific Standard time, California, USA(For time zones)

Are you mature? Mature enough to have a magnificent beard. But yes I am able to act in a appropriate manner. Unless people are messing around then the immature side comes out.

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences): Well been playing minecraft for about well 4 or so years now, its been quite awhile. Ive been on and off on TFC ever since the first release, Though it does remind me of Better then wolves which is also a cool mod, But I recently took a long break and then came back because of the new update. Would be awesome to come join the small community and build a amazing underground mine that looks abit dwarvish, ive always wanted to do so. I kind of like to build, but only if it benefits myself, like building a huge farm area or a sluice thats amazing looking. Even though you can not really design a sluice anymore.

Anything else I should know? I like Pie too. oh And cookies.

you can take a look at the modpack  Martin, and Slapacookie you have been whitelisted, if that is not your username please let me know, im sorry I forgot to add what is your IGN in the application.

Application

What is your IGN? Catanamu

Do you like apples?yes very much so

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft?i am a farmer at heart. Managing the food source for the comunity.

How old are you?34

Where do you live? usa central texas (For time zones)

Are you mature? Physically and mentally.

Tell me about yourself? I am a very reliable and responsible person, kind to a fault. I am a security guard which leaves a lot of time to think. I also have my own tfc server im setting up with towny am2 bc te and tc4 using minetweaker to intigrate their recipies into tfc materials. Also im working with CustomNPC (3-5 sentences)

Anything else I should know? Im available most fridays and saturdays.

Hey

What is your IGN? Daiji90

Do you like apples? Yes. My ancestors were farmers so I like them naturally. And my parents have a Jonathan apple tree in their garden.

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? Everything, (though not so much building). But I enjoy the exploration, mining, smithing and agriculture.

How old are you? 24

Where do you live? (For time zones) GMT +1 (Berlin)

Are you mature? What is mature is my question? I like to be a child and have the joy of finding new things all around as well as being responsible enough to MAN up and stand up to my faults.

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) Well I just finished uni in Germany. I am fluent in German and English due to living in Germany and being born in New Zealand. Minecraft has always fascinated me since you can discover so much and don't have to leave your house.

Anything else I should know? I will be travelling from the end of November so I will not be able to play so often then, but as Arni says: I'll be BACK!!!

What is your IGN? paulwohler

Do you like apples? Mmmm... yes. Especially in juice form :)

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I love to build, mine and do metalworking. I also love just plain surviving. It is by far one of my favorite mods.

How old are you? 14

Where do you live? (For time zones) Central Standard Time (United States)

Are you mature? Yes, I'm sure you'll think see so too if I get accepted.

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences)  I like to play in a community, I don't really like singleplayer all that much. I love building and playing TFC. I plan to be an architect when I grow up because of how much I love designing and creating structures. I am pretty experienced w/ TFC aswell. I also have been playing minecraft for over 4 years.

Anything else I should know? I've been mod on servers four times and admin twice. I'm not sure if I will ever have interest in being a member of staff on this server, but if I do you can know that.

Do yall mind if i make a hidden technic modpack for this? I use the technic launcher and it would make things much easier on me. I realise i could have done so without anyone knowing but i thought id ask anyway.

What is your IGN? iced_adams666

Do you like apples? I do like apples, yes.

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I enjoy mining, farming, smithing, cooking, and breeding. So almost everything but building but that's because I don't have the patience to use a chisel.

How old are you? I'm 16

Where do you live? (For time zones) CT, USA

Are you mature? If and when I need to be.

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) Well there's not much to say, I have a small youtube channel youtube.com/user/icedadamsplays . I am a CADD student at a TECH school, currently unemployed (looking for a job however). I've been playing this mod for over 3 years now and know all most everything, though I'm still figuring out some of the newer features.

Anything else I should know? Not really... I have a skype if you need it.

catanamu if you crash or something happens with your game while using the technic launcher you will not receive support on these forums. If you feel you can figure the problems out your self then go ahead but I wouldn't suggest it per-say 

Fair enough. Im pretty good at figuring out complex systems. I always have the standard launcher as a backup.

you can canatanmu

Daiji90 paulwohler and iced_adams666 have been whitelisted! enjoy

What is your IGN? Supzer

Do you like apples? I'm studying to be a doctor, so I train myself not to associate with apples.

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? Building amazing sh******t(sorry, i forgot you don't like swearing) with other people.

How old are you? 16.7

Where do you live? (For time zones) Good ol' milk in a bag, poutine loving Manitoba, Canada.

Are you mature? When the time calls for it yes, but I'm the kind of person who poses sexually with statues downtown.

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I've been playing minecraft since alpha 1.1.2 (but its been of an off and on relationship, yenno). I usually play it when I wanna waste time. I am part of the genus homo (ha.. homo) and my favourite hobby is converting oxygen to carbon dioxide and water vapor.

Anything else I should know? Don't trust the pheasants.

Btw if anyone is interested my skype is cata.namu and for my personal technic modpack just look up my name.

you can canatanmu

Daiji90 paulwohler and iced_adams666 have been whitelisted! enjoy

sorry Supzer but you have been denied because you have broken a rule in your post, No Profanity...

Better? :D

What is your IGN? Supzer

Do you like apples? I'm studying to be a doctor, so I train myself not to associate with apples.

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? Building amazing sh******t(sorry, i forgot you don't like swearing) with other people.

How old are you? 16.7

Where do you live? (For time zones) Good ol' milk in a bag, poutine loving Manitoba, Canada.

Are you mature? When the time calls for it yes, but I'm the kind of person who poses sexually with statues downtown.

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I've been playing minecraft since alpha 1.1.2 (but its been of an off and on relationship, yenno). I usually play it when I wanna waste time. I am part of the genus homo (ha.. homo) and my favourite hobby is converting oxygen to carbon dioxide and water vapor.

Anything else I should know? Don't trust the pheasants, Oh and I HATE swearing, swearing should be illegal.

What is your IGN? Revenge519

Do you like apples? yes

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? Build for people and gather metals

How old are you? 18

Where do you live? (For time zones) California

Are you mature? yes but I can be humorous

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I'm going to community college, Blacksmith/metal worker. I scrap metal too.

Anything else I should know? nope. unless you ask. I'll answer.

What is your IGN? Dojoji

Do you like apples? well i used to, but the skin started tasting bitter, so i havent for a while. but in mc is my favorite food :)

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? mostly build up my own place, get the basic tools and stuff, then mining and progression.

How old are you? 34

Where do you live? (For time zones) central usa

Are you mature? well, its hard for me to say from my perspective, but im told i am.

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) well i like to build my own place, show off different mods and builds, and generally just have a good time with other players. i am happy to share any extras i got, but im no fool, a noob that wants to sponge gets to talk to the hand. other than that, just generally likes to enjoy myself and relax.

Anything else I should know? i mostly play at night after midnight, since i work late. or sometimes about noonish after i get up.