Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
simpious

[Offline] Applecraft | 13+ | Whitelisted | Small 18 slots | Freshly spawned | Live updating map ingame

87 posts in this topic

What is your IGN? TredrunnerDo you like apples? Yes.What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I like to lumbering/foresting, blacksmithing, farming, and ranching.How old are you? 17Where do you live? (For time zones) ESTAre you mature? Usually.Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I'm currently in college and won't really be on very often. I'm generally quiet, but I can talk forever when a topic catches my interest. I tend to have a very utilitarian way of doing things, including talking to others. Generally I do tend to get along with those who I talk to.Anything else I should know? If you're superstitious you may want to know about how most of the servers I go on end up closing not too long after... then again most of the admins on those servers were fairly irresponsible...

I propose making use of rotten flesh by adding a recipie to turn it into fertilizer

Please add an unban application. You do realize that I lost everything and I got mad. I'm pretty sure saying omfg isn't really swearing. I could mean oh my flower god for all you know. You're also taking away all the time I've spent on this server because my parents pulled me away to talk about something, and when I came back I was dead and all my stuff was gone. It's pretty understandable that I was mad. You banned me for saying omfg twice and saying once that you were a jerk because you didn't even seem like you cared at all. Please either unban me or add an unban application. I hope you will forgive me, as I would like to continue playing on this server.

The ban appeal is up, Its long!

You have to work for what you have lost.

Sorry :(

But if you truly don't want to join, you won't do it, because its long.

Paul, you can either do the ban appeal or wait until Christmas (Dec 25), and ill give you another chance. Be sure to remind me on december 24 if you want to get on the next day.

Why were you banned?: Profanity(Omfg x 2) Being a jerk(Calling simpious a jerk after he showed he didn't care that I had lost all my stuff)

What have you learned? Not to say anything that could be interpreted as swearing in any way.

Why do you want to join again? Same reason I joined in the first place, I want to continue playing like I usually did.

Why did you act the way you did? I was angry that I lost all my stuff and I lost my temper

Why weren't you mature? I believe that it was the same reason as the question above.

What will you do differently? Try to not get angry.

Write 20 sentences saying what you did wrong and how you plan to improve it. Okay then, a little overboard in my opinion, but I'll do it anyways: I lost my temper. I called someone a jerk and said 'omfg' twice. I had lost all my stuff. The only things I kept were some random assorted items(cobble, straw, etc.) I think I did it because I felt that simpious did not have a care in the world that I lost all my stuff. I find that when things like this happen, I should probably just take a break for while then come back. Now, I'm more calm, but at the time I was pretty angry. The reason I lost my stuff was because my parents pulled me away(not their fault) to talk to me about something and I left the game open. I won't do anything that could be interpreted as swearing anymore and I won't call anyone anything no matter how much they deserve it. I think it could be understood that I was angry. I've learned to never leave the game open when I'm AFK. I will only do it if I know I'm in a safe place. I really would like to rejoin the server. I plan to never do anything like this again. If I do get accepted, I would also like to say that if I ever die and don't say anything about it, it is likely that I was AFK and I would appreciate if someone maybe tried to get my stuff. In the future I will never do anything like this again. I hope you can forgive me for it. I apologize for what happened. If something like this were to happen again, I may just leave for a while and then come back. This would likely mean that I am angry and am taking a break. The likelihood of it happening again is low though.

Write 20 sentences saying what you learned and why you want to join again. I learned to not lose my temper. I also learned not to leave my game open. I think that this could also be a lesson to other people who lose their stuff like this. The reason I think that is because I am sure there are a decent amount of people who would have have acted the same or even worse. I want to join again because I love this mod. This mod is by far one of my favorite. I can also never find a server that is like this. By that, I mean that it has a good community that's not full of people who want to take your stuff or heed your progress. I also don't want to lose all that time I spent on the server for nothing. I feel that when stuff like that happens and you don't try to go back, you just wasted a ton of time. I loved playing on this server and want to be able to play on it. This server is by far my favorite TFC server, over the other ones I played. This one isn't laggy and full of a thousand people. The other ones you couldn't go a day or two without your stuff being stolen or being killed. I also like it because it isn't pvp. Yes, I know pvp is on, but I mean as in the focus isn't killing and looting each other. The focus is to have a nice community where everyone can have fun. I want to play on this server and not another one. I also enjoy playing with the other people on this server. I hope you can forgive me for what I did wrong. 

Whew, that was long. But thanks for reading this if you do, and I hope to possibly join back again. Thanks!

Paul, Welcome back. :D

You will be pardoned within the next 10 minutes

IGN: averageminer223

do you like apples?: yes i love apples especially apple juice and green apples

What do you like to do in terrafirmacraft?: i like to build, cave, do community build's and caving operations with other people, and i like pvp

How old are you?: 16

where do you live: central US

are you mature: Yes I am very mature and i handle problems very well

Tell me about yourself: I like to TFC more than any other game that i own (that accounts for normal minecraft too). I like to cook and i plan on going into the culinary field of work, I also love to run in track and cross country.

Anything else I should know?: Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day :D 

Application
What is your IGN? pepam
Do you like apples? Yes! The crunchy kind.
What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I am new to TFC, so I dont exactly know what is going to be fun. But I've always been a hoarder. So Ill probably stash a bunch of things. 
How old are you? 19
Where do you live? (For time zones) EST Time Zone
Are you mature? Yes
Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I've played modded minecraft for a while and got bored of it because of the same old repetitiveness. TFC looks like a really neat alternative and matches my interest in taking things slow and being a little more challenging than other minecraft mods :D I love automating things. Although TFC doesn't have much automation, Ill find out ways to get around that! 
Anything else I should know? I love talking to people, so if you guys have TS, or ventrillo, or other voice comm, I would love to join!

What is your IGN? billyd00

Do you like apples? Only some kinds. Not the ones that are grainy on the inside and feel like apple-sand, just the crisp, solid ones.

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? Explore, build, mine, farm, pretty much everything else too.

How old are you? 13

Where do you live? (For time zones) Kentucky

Are you mature? Usually

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) My name is billy, i like many types of games. Finding good servers have been a challenge for me and I'm hoping this will be good. My favorite show is RWBY, my favorite colour is burgundy, and my favorite game is either HL2 or Minecraft.

Just wanted to let you guys know, I may not be on a for a bit because lately my life has been pretty busy and it will be for a bit.

What is your IGN?  ACER786Do you like apples? Red apples are my favouriteWhat do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? Mine, Explore, Build, Communicate (with friends :D)How old are you? 16Where do you live? (For time zones) PST CanadaAre you mature? Yes but once in a while i might crack a awkward joke ;)Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I love TFC and enjoy servers but not many mature servers out there and not many servers in general so i hope this is a good one and i enjoy a small community so its easy to know each other! I love basketball and any activity that involves good movement but everyone has its time to sit down on Minecraft and play for a few hours ;)

Anything else I should know? I might not be in the brightest mood always but I wont curse or anything like that :)

What is your IGN? yoyostar151

Do you like apples? Not as a friend, but yes.

What do you like to do? I like to build and farm.

How old are you? 14

Where do you live? Fort Wayne, IN.

Are you mature? Yes

Tell me about yourself. I've been playing since beta 1.2_01, and like build 12 of TFC. Took a break from both and starting to get back in the swing of things. I was an original member of the TFC Roanoke server. I love to wear pants and socks.

Anything else I should know about you? I'm a guy.

What is your IGN: wantsaburger1

Do you like apples: yesWhat do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft: I like to mine and buildHow old are you: 13Where do you live: idk (sorry) i live right next to new yorkAre you mature: yes Tell me about yourself: I like playing Flute. Also I play defense on my footballl team. I also like terrafirmacraftAnything else I should know: Not really. 

Is this server still accepting applications, or has the player cap been hit?

What is your IGN: AlchemistGamer

Do you like apples: Yes,especially golden ones!
What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft: I don't like too much the aspect of mining in the game,i prefer building.
How old are you: 15
Where do you live: Brasília,Brazil
Are you mature: When needed.
Tell me about yourself: I love animes and games,especially sandbox games, where i have freedom to do stuff everything i want. I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.8.1,the adventure update. I found this game on youtube and i really liked the freedom and survival aspect of it.I'm an atheist and i'm from Brazil,although i don't like this country nor soccer. I don't like sports,even when surrounded by people who do. I like rap and pop,but here no one does. 

Anything else I should know: My English isn't perfect.

What is your IGN? pyr0kidDo you like apples? a bitWhat do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft?How old are you? 13Where do you live? (For time zones) US EastAre you mature? Yes. I can get angry when seriously provoked.Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I'm a gamer.Anything else I should know? Your mod pack doesn't work for me.

What is your IGN? blackster12
Do you like apples? Well of course
What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? Farm and tend to animals
How old are you? 14 will be 15 in 20 days
Where do you live? (For time zones) Central Time zone Oklahoma 
Are you mature? Yes
Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) Well let's see, I love playing computer games. I like helping people who need it. I play almost every day.
Anything else I should know? Pie

What is your IGN? JereaDo you like apples? Yes, especially Granny Smith :DWhat do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I like to build and do chisel workHow old are you? 13.08-ish years oldWhere do you live? (For time zones) ESTAre you mature? Only if I'm not being ticked off by a jerk. Then bad things happen XDTell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I like to create things with my mind. If I think of making a country, I do it. I am interested in economy and I want to be an ambassador someday.Anything else I should know? Nope, just summed it up here ^

What is your IGN? Arize_Nation

Do you like apples? My favourite! *bites apple*

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? I'm a lumberjack :D

How old are you? 13

Where do you live? (for time zones) Pacific time

Are you mature? I only use bad behavior if harassed to a certain point

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) I have a massive creativity but I cant express it. When I do I inevitably stop due to depression of being alone.

Anything else I should know? I don't care the circumstances, do NOT touch my axe!!!

你的IGN是什么?  Tian_Bao_DD你喜欢苹果吗?  是的你喜欢做什么在Terrafirmacraft吗?  玩你多大了?  14你住在哪里? (时区)  中国你成熟吗?  不知道告诉我关于你自己的情况吗? (3 - 5句话)  我喜欢玩我的世界,我也喜欢玩群峦传说。

What is your IGN? rayzan00 (No Caps)

Do you like apples? Yep. The juicier the better!

What do you like to do in Terrafirmacraft? Exploration and Building.

How old are you? 17

Where do you live? (for time zones) (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Are you mature? Of course. I have my own job and I take it with pride.

Tell me about yourself? (3-5 sentences) Im a very avid minecraft player and I enjoy all the mods. TFC was one of the mods that I got

Confused on at first but eventually learned to the point where I can memorise all the strategies of the top of my head.

Anything else i should know? One thing. Try to grief me. And I will hunt you down like the pheasants in the wilderness.