Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
AcidRein

Dokucraft TerraFirmaCraft Patch x32 **Discontinued

35 posts in this topic

Dokucraft TerraFirmaCraft Patch x32 ***Discontinued***

***With school and work, I no longer have time to keep this up to date. Anyone who wishes to update this texture patch are free to do so.****

Whomever chooses to update this patch, message me the link to your forum post so I can properly link those who come upon this thread.

Here is a working link to the last version I could find: http://www.mediafire...h_(discontinued).zip

No credit to me necessary, but keep in mind some of the textures are from dead91's Faithful patch, so credit him if necessary. Sorry again for not being able to keep this updated. Hopefully someone who has the time and artistic mind can add to and (most likely) replace my half-assed textures.***

Doku has discontinued his update of Dokucraft and has allowed permissions to use his texture pack.

You can customize your own personalized Dokucraft texturepack here at http://minecraftcust...Saga+Continues.

Note** I have used textures from dead91's Faithful patch!!! This is only temporary and all credit for any of his textures go to him. I used them so that it would mostly be in x32 resolution and will replace them with Doku textures as I finish them.

I have used Dokucraft for a long time now, and have decided to create a patch for TFC. My goal is to make this patch as complete as I can, but keep in mind, this is a solo project with no help from anyone. College has started and my updates will be much more rare.

I have met many people who enjoy using Dokucraft and after finding this amazing mod, I just had to patch it ... no one else was doing it, so why not be the first! XD

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Change Log

9/16/2012:

Version 0.6

ARMORS!!!!! Dokucraft armors are have now been added to the game, any feedback/requests are accepted.

Changed support beam textures.

Added Sand textures.

Added some FoodSprites textures.

Added some of the plant textures.

Changed a couple of the fruit tree saplings.

Added the Red steel and Blue steel buckets.

7/5/2012:

Version 0.5

Added knife textures

Added Stone tool head textures

Added Rock items textures

Changed smooth stone textures to a smoother looking one

6/19/2012:

Version 0.4

Added stick textures

Changed unshaped ingot textures

Changed a few rock colors

6/16/2012:

Version 0.3

Changed javelin texture

Added white frames behind bloomery text

Changed apple tree textures

Changed clay textures to better match dokucraft (texture does not look like dokucraft clay

Fixed up the pro pick to distinguish it from the scythe

Updated the wooden bucket textures

Changed most the fruit tree textures.

6/6/2012:

Version 0.2

Changed some of the stone colors to be a bit more desaturated and have a bit more contrast

Changed some of the log and plank colors.

Updated all of the GUI except for the CalenderGUI **still needs work though**

Added Textures for the Bloomery, Forge, and Metallurgy table

Added Ore Textures (Various Recolored Dokucraft Ores)

6/5/2012:

First upload!

Changed all:

Stone

Dirt/Grass

Wood

Planks

Most of the Leaves

Saplings

Ingots and 2x Ingots

Flux

Gold Pans

Swords (just recolored Dokucraft variations)

Shovels

Pickaxes

Axes

Scythe(just an single sided pickaxe from Dokucraft)

Propick(just a flipped scythe for now but will change later on)

Flint Tool

Hoes

Saw

Flail

Chisel

Firestarter

Blueprint

Bellows Front and Back

Scribing Table Wood Texture

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/9E7Fo#0

More to come in the future!

Downloads (broken):

V 0.6: http://www.mediafire...xu43xd61x4rjy4h

V 0.5: http://www.mediafire...y0kghq00k4ger40

V 0.4: http://www.mediafire...f6oka2kb91v91m1

V 0.3: http://www.mediafire...8rxdlzx84l1drc6

V 0.2: http://www.mediafire...h259kd91ulurvh

V 0.1: http://www.mediafire...7krh0v17r8857sr

You uploaded aspen twice

Also a lot of the textures look really weird like -> Pink marbel and such

To be honest if you want to do a dokucraft addon you should maybe make it more rpg spend more time on it? Have a look and compare to dokucraft and stuff? You should work more on the cobblestone in fact... Just give it more time!

this is great! i just have one major complaint.

please match the interior of the log with the plank color or vice versa if you do nothing else to this texture pack. (making more of them more muted and wood colored would also be nice :P)

It looks alright, but echoing what Teranz said, pink marble looks really weird. Fixing that would improve things no end.

Which version of Dokucraft did you intend the patch to be used with (if any) - Light, Dark, High etc.? I'm using Dark atm. (thought it fit the iron age feel of TFC a bit better) but I'm not sure if that's the best fit.

Keep at it, good work so far. :)

You uploaded aspen twice

I saw that after I uploaded lol, too lazy to go delete it XP

It looks alright, but echoing what Teranz said, pink marble looks really weird. Fixing that would improve things no end.

Which version of Dokucraft did you intend the patch to be used with (if any) - Light, Dark, High etc.? I'm using Dark atm. (thought it fit the iron age feel of TFC a bit better) but I'm not sure if that's the best fit.

Keep at it, good work so far. :)

All I have done so far is just the first draft of this patch. I do think some of the textures I have are a bit funky and I plan on changing some them in the next update. As for which version of Dokucraft this is intended for, I think that since I have changed the colors of the textures to such an extent, it would add light aspects to the dark and vice versa.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Bismuth and Bismuth Bronze tools look like diamond tools.

I like the ore textures.

Bismuth and Bismuth Bronze tools look like diamond tools.

I like the ore textures.

Is that good or bad? And thank you! :D

Is that good or bad? And thank you! :D

Bad XD. I like that metal tools look like iron tools.

Bad XD. I like that metal tools look like iron tools.

Well if enough people want me to change up the swords, i'd be happy to. Which sword sprite did you have in mind?

I saw that after I uploaded lol, too lazy to go delete it XP

Wow! You must be more lazy then me, and for your information i'm very lazy! XD

Cant open the Future Plans spoiler. or is that supposed to not open?

Cant open the Future Plans spoiler. or is that supposed to not open?

seems i cannot fix it, so it is getting cut! lol

when are you going to update the texture pack so it is up to date? i want to be able to use this please, also please try to make diffrent types of armour, if there are enough difrent types of dokucraft type weapons feel free to use them and just recolor them, if not, try to make them feel like dokucraft as much as you can but fill in the ones that do not have a corrosponding armour texture to go with it, tall order but you wanted to take on the responsiblility and that means that even if you are lazy you have a desire to see this done well, take you time but please try to make updates worthy of dokucraft.

when are you going to update the texture pack so it is up to date? i want to be able to use this please, also please try to make diffrent types of armour, if there are enough difrent types of dokucraft type weapons feel free to use them and just recolor them, if not, try to make them feel like dokucraft as much as you can but fill in the ones that do not have a corrosponding armour texture to go with it, tall order but you wanted to take on the responsiblility and that means that even if you are lazy you have a desire to see this done well, take you time but please try to make updates worthy of dokucraft.

Sorry, I have been pretty busy with family issues at the moment, but expect an update within the next few hours!!

I do plan on retexturing the armors, but that will come further down the line. Bear in mind, it is a lot of armor but it will happen, just be patient.

The weapons are already retextured and if you have any particular requests for weapon sprites, I'd be happy to hear your requests and I'll see what I can do.

ok one question, i know this is going to sound totaly stupid, but how do i add this to the texture pack?

ok one question, i know this is going to sound totaly stupid, but how do i add this to the texture pack?

add the bioxx folder into your texture pack zip file

In China, huh?

Me jelly D:

Hope it's gonna be less than 1month, can't wait for more of this sweeeet t-pack :)

In China, huh?

Me jelly D:

Hope it's gonna be less than 1month, can't wait for more of this sweeeet t-pack :)

It's not too bad. I still update the little things. Already finished the Knife sprites for the next update, probably gonna upload it within the next few days.

i like the bricks and the wood looks awesome, but i don't like the stone, i want it smooth.

i like the bricks and the wood looks awesome, but i don't like the stone, i want it smooth.

In the next update, I have changed the smooth stone texture to a smoother looking one

In the next update, I have changed the smooth stone texture to a smoother looking one

when will you release the next update?

when will you release the next update?

After TFC updates to pre 40 so I can see what other art I need to update. 48 hours at most after Pre 40 is updated.

After TFC updates to pre 40 so I can see what other art I need to update. 48 hours at most after Pre 40 is updated.

TFC has been updated :)

I am thinking of updating the armors. If any of you have any specific suggestions, please feel free to tell me.