Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Necoxus

Powerman's TFC Pack [DISCONTINUED][Painterly Themed][Build 79+][Leather Water Sack][Carpenter's Blocks]

18 posts in this topic

Painterly Pack

Painterly Pack is a free and easy to use resource pack customizer, with many options you can select textures you like for most things in the game. Painterly pack as just started adding mob support, however they haven't gotten to TFC and I don't think they will for a while. So I have compiled a pack the matches the custom version I use in style. You can download both my custom normal minecraft pack and the custom TFC version compiled by me from Painterly textures and some custom stuff I have made in the style of Painterly.

Links below to Painterly and its owner:

http://painterlypack.net/

https://twitter.com/PainterlyPack

Example Pictures of Textures:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Downloads and Links

An easy way to talk to me is via twitter, if you have found a bug with the textures. Note before sending me stuff about bugs read the changelog that is included inside the file download. :D

https://twitter.com/powerman913717

PainterlyPowerman[1.7] <- This is the Regular Minecraft Only Version, which is my custom form of painterly pack.

PowermanPackTFC[basic] <- TFC files only version, this is suppose to be used with other painterly packs but can be used with any other texture packs, however this causes less nice results.

PowermanPackTFC[Full] <- This is the full combination of both the TFC and Regular versions. Enjoy!

Edited by Powerman913717

Dropbox isn't a valid image host, which is while all your screenshots appear as broken images. You'll need to either upload the images to the forum directly using the full editor and attachment option, or find another site to host the images that gives you a direct link to the image, and not a page that contains the image.

Dropbox isn't a valid image host, which is while all your screenshots appear as broken images. You'll need to either upload the images to the forum directly using the full editor and attachment option, or find another site to host the images that gives you a direct link to the image, and not a page that contains the image.

Ok thx Kitty

Patch Inventory GUIs should be working now, and reed item now matches the reed plant [not sugarcane]. Regular sugarcane from minecraft has a reed look or papyrus look to match the paper making usage. 

Added Mutton texture, this was ported from the 1.8 version of my pack as minecraft 1.8 adds mutton. Sugarcane and Jute textures block textures are now changed so they do not look so overgrown.

Planned:

Porting painterly sugarcane texture to TFC Pack.

Fix Maize Block Texture [same reason as the Jute and Sugarcane, also the texture could be more accurate in my opinion.]

If anyone has questions or wants to ask for me to work on certain textures as I've just been adding stuff randomly let me know. :D

Does anyone know where the textures for the fluid inside barrels are stored. I been wanting to change them since they are kinda bland, but I can't find the source textures. :unsure: Any help would be nice :D!

Does anyone know where the textures for the fluid inside barrels are stored. I been wanting to change them since they are kinda bland, but I can't find the source textures. :unsure: Any help would be nice :D!

My guess is that they are hard coded with a color, it's not using a texture.

I hope not, they look so boring, maybe just a pattern texture would be nice so its not so single tone, then color could be hard coded.

The reasons why I think they are hard coded are : same color in the barrel gui as in the barrel and also used in the glass bottle overlay system (that is a pretty nice feature, with good and bad sides)

I know currently that optifine isn't working for most people with the current TFC build, however being that I haven't ever used optifine I googled it to find out more about the mod. It is really cool at least it sounds cool, I want to know if the players out there would like to see optifine support in my pack. My pack will NOT require it, or I will have another version that can be downloaded that doesn't need it.

Please reply, :D

Made some more changes to crops in this tiny update, for more information a change log is now inside of the resource pack zip file if anyone wants to read it. Also I got some ideas for optifine support, once the current bugs are fixed to make optifine work with this forge build. Such as zombies and skeletons will be reskined and have a few different skins to look like wild tribes hunting the players. Furthermore farm animals will get more skin options, such as pigs will look either clean or muddy. I have other ideas as well but its fun to keep some things hidden until a release. :P

Update: New leather textures, including hide textures.

I few other small things that are in progress, I also made changes to the download section in the OP. 

There is a changelog file within the pack that has all the information about changes in more detail.

Added Support for Leather Water Sack, and some for Carpenter's Blocks, more information in the change log which is included inside of the downloads.

Small bug, a type is preventing carpenter's blocks from working correctly...I have fixed the problem there will be a patch tomorrow....cause I'm kinda busy today.  :P Also the next major update will most likely focus on the pottery of TFC.

Hey Power I installed the texture, but my trees have purple leaves, is that intentional or something wrong with my install?

Posted Image

I haven't Textu

Hey Power I installed the texture, but my trees have purple leaves, is that intentional or something wrong with my install?

I haven't Textured leaves so that must have been a biome bug TFC side, or another mod/resource pack.

Also I'm now back in the community, so I will be updating the resource pack again for those you want it. Currently this is not functional for the current version of TFC, I will post agina once I have updated the download and the pack.

I often go back and forth between many different things so I've came to the conclusion that I won't be working on this anymore. However if any texture pack author wants to grab my GUIs that is fine as long as you credit me somewhere in your post. 

Also I am only giving permission for the GUIs that I put together not anything else from the pack, because not all of it belongs to me. The GUIs that can be used elsewhere are pictured in the OP; such as the chicken box,  the log pile and the 2 container GUIs.

Edited by Powerman913717

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0