Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dodgersfan2134

[0.79.12][Vividcraft] Open Server with Towny, Minepainter, Biblocraft, BetterRecords, and CustomNPC.

41 posts in this topic

Hello!

Brief Overview:

~NPC shops take in-game physical coins. Natural economy based on coins,  seeds, mob drops, gems, gold, and platinum.

~Quest at spawn. Collect orbs from quest and dailies too get extra mod items.

~Towny

~Buy vanilla items such as brewing stand.

~Request Quest ideas in forum.

~ This server is all about the community being able to discuss and make changes to the server, such as monetary policy, quest ideas, and quest destinations.

~Creativity is encouraged and rewarded. Your structures can be approved to be used as a protected questing destination, or entitled to strong customized NPC guards!

Rules:

Respect all members, no griefing, stealing, spamming,  server advertisement, no racist or sexist remarks.

Custom NPC:

Post and submit your creations in forum.

Custom Recipes:

• Bookshelves craft Vanilla Bookshelves
  • Grass crafts Dry Grass
  • Dirt crafts grass
  • Circle of wool cloth gives you 8 wool blocks.
  • Surround 1 redstone with 8 clay, gives you a clay block.

To Play:

Video Tutorial 

1. Download modpackage, with your permission. OR Download each of the mods below and place them into your MC directory's Mods folder. 

2. Add s8.hosthorde.com:25640 to your server list

Alternate

1. Run the newer Minecraft Launcher

2. Select 'New Profile' → Change to 'use version: release 1.7.10' → Click Play

3. Install Forge v10.13.2.1236

4. Launch Minecraft → Select 'New Profile' → Change to 'use version: release Forge v10.13.2.1236' 

5. Download modpackage, with your permission. OR Download each of the mods below and place them into your MC directory's Mods folder. 

6. Add s8.hosthorde.com:25640 to your server list

Mods:

Optional: 

Bugs:

• Talking drunk kicks you out of server
  • Can't crawl through 1 block
  • Can't grab and climb at times .

Server Updates:

• Bank pays more for gold and platinum.                                                         12/11/14
  • Added a few more toys to the orbs vendor.                                                   12/11/14
  • Fruit at bar cost more.                                                                                   12/11/14
  • Filled the sample racks at shops for music.                                                  12/11/14                      
  • Added vendors for Customnps items                                                            12/11/14
  • Added vendors for Customnpcs armor                                                          12/11/14
  • Added typewriters to bibliocraft vendors.                                                    12/02/14
  • Plots no longs revert to wild after being unclaimed.                                   12/02/14
  • Added Vanilla ink sacs to Bibliocraft vendors.                                           11/29/14
  • Removed rare mobs until customncps update for fix                                11/28/14
  • Music in Bar Should now work.                                                                11/28/14
  • Updated TFC to 79.13                                                                             11/28/14
  • Updated Bibliocraft to 1.9.1                                                                     11/28/14
  • Minimum distance between towns is now 0                                            11/25/14
  • Some items are more expensive from orb vendors.                               11/24/14
  • Added one rare boss. For groups to kill.                                                11/24/14
  • Added one rare mob.                                                                               11/24/14
  • You can craft vanilla ink sacs from TFC ones.                                      11/24/14
  • You can craft vanilla bookshelves from TFC ones.                               11/24/14
  • You can craft grass from dirt, and dry grass from grass.                      11/24/14
  • You can now purchase a red steel bucket at Market Area                   11/21/14
  • Smart Moving difficulty is now medium.                                               11/21/14
  • Blocked Access to enchanting table.                                                   11/21/14
  • New Free Multi Record, and 1 Radio Stations                                    11/21/14
  • Records now work on Biblocraft Disk Rack                                         11/21/14
  • Added vendor at bar for brewing potions.                                            11/21/14
  • Craft Vanilla Bow to TFC Bow                                                                 11/20/14
  • All quest are now "real life" weekly not MC weekly                              11/20/14
  • Added one more free record.                                                                 11/20/14
  • Added Painting Caves to biblocraft vendor                                          11/20/14
  • Library Enchanting table closed.                                                           11/20/14
  • Added a vendor for dyes.                                                                      11/18/14
  • Added several custom paintings to biblocraft.                                     11/18/14
  • Updated biblocraft to 1.9                                                                       11/18/14
  • TFC Requires Forge v10.13.2.1236                                                     11/18/14
  • Updated to TFC 79.12.427                                                                    11/18/14
  • Added tpa commands                                                                            11/16/14
  • Towny teleport should now take 5 seconds                                        11/16/14
  • Added all moded items to Towny's item ID list                                    11/16/14
  • Fixed Quest not set up correctly                                                          11/16/14
  • Server Open                                                                                          11/09/14

This is an interesting server, I havent figured out most of the mods but I like it so far.

Great. I should post some videos. If you click on the mods spoiler, there are links to the mods sites. 

If you open the to play spoiler the IP and mod pack are listed. Can't say enough good things about this server, I love the lighting options and diamond chisel that can cut glass to any shape and thickness.

I am going to update the servers mods some time later today, which include TFC and biblocraft.

The biblocraft mod have a new altas and custom paintings. I have not looked into the atlas yet. BUT

If you would like to suggest any custom paintings for in game, post them here or send me a PM. I will take the pictures and make adjustments and add different resolutions. 

Updates have been made. Download the new mod package and update your forge. All links are there if you need them.

Dodgersfan, crafting a bow gives me a vanilla bow. Also could you please put up a way to get a painting canves for biblocraft.

The server was down for 15 minutes yesterday, I think we may have had to many people online at once.

I noticed grass doesn't grow back. It's hard to feed sheep.

I noticed grass doesn't grow back. It's hard to feed sheep.

The updates will help you out now. 

I wan't to give everyone a reminder that you can suggest quest ideas here on the forum. There are a few mobs I can add, and you can check out  noppes mod http://www.kodevelopment.nl/minecraft/customnpcs to see the different mob choices. 

You can create structures in creative mode, and send me the world. Then I can paste your creation with world edit. 

I will also over time add my own quest. I also like doing things like adding secret puzzles and hidden chest. Perhaps a cave with sculpted clues. Perhaps I can add such things next to existing town locations. Perhaps you can travel no your neighbors town to find such things? Secret mobs? An entire dungeon. 

Would be better if you post ideas here, or PM me an idea. I am focused on a few other things right now, so it will be easier for me to just make your suggestions happen. 

Lots of thanks Dodgersfan. Docold wanted to add an embassy for me in his town, but it says its too close to claim. Could you lowar the distance between towns?

NP Spider. 

Could someone let me know if there weekly quest has reset?

thank you

My weekly quests reset, not at the same time, but they both reset.  Time to get out and start killing again.

You need to turn off the return to wild option for abandoned plots to prevent abuse.

Also, you didn't seem to get rid of the rare mobs, I found one yesterday.

I can't seem to make a town. Says I'm too close to another town but we are forever away from anyone. Love the server though!!

That's strange, but I restored some numbers that I played with to default in the Towny's config. If anyone has this problem again, please post here. 

Tristram guys are working on a custom dungeon for everyone. It's based off of the cathedral from Diablo.

All mobs will be set up from Custom NPCs

Still working on a loot delivery system.

Teaser:

Posted Image