Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-Foxley46-

Wooden Buckets

16 posts in this topic

They are already planned for a looooong time, the sprites are already in the game

Sorry if I offended you, did not ment to do that in any way. :)

If they were not already planned it would be a great idea.

Oh, sorry.

Didn't know that.

I'm not really a programmer.

You dont actually have to be a programer to open the texture folder and check what is and what isnt in their... That could actually tell you a lot...

Why would i open it when i can't understand anything.

Wait...

Why should I dig around modfiles, does readme says so?

Seriously Teranz i've seen you everywhere trying to be a smartarse so move along.

Why would i open it when i can't understand anything.

Wait...

Why should I dig around modfiles, does readme says so?

Seriously Teranz i've seen you everywhere trying to be a smartarse so move along.

the textures are not coded they are just images, you don't have to be a coder or know anything about coding to beable to look at pictures, siply open the file and look at the folder called bioxx, it have a bunch of images, such as mutiple diffrent colors of beds that have yet to be added. buckets, nugets, cloth pillows, bedframes, heck there is even a knife sprite, meaning that sooner or later we will be able to use knives

Yea it's pretty much that simple. All the artwork is stored in PNG files. And no the readme doesn't say to check things out if you're curious because that's common sense. If you're curious about how something works or maybe what's available, just look. And in this case, you'd be pleasantly surprised that there's nothing fancy about looking at the texture sets.

Ok.

I see this conversation is getting us nowhere and such is pointless.

So nevermind, nothing happen'd.

Wait...cloth pillows,bedframes,knife...

That would be awesome!

Alright, I'm going to post the textures of items and blocks here in this spoiler, perhaps you can base your further suggestions off of that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Entirely off topic -- How do I get a fancy-colored bed?

Entirely off topic -- How do I get a fancy-colored bed?

A texture pack. You can't get one of bioxx's yet.

Alright, I'm going to post the textures of items and blocks here in this spoiler, perhaps you can base your further suggestions off of that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The f-

Fancy colored ropes... gold silver and copper coin piles... feudal japanese leather armor... rings?

That's it, I want the finished mod NOW. Brb guys, cryostasis tiem

The f-

Fancy colored ropes... gold silver and copper coin piles... feudal japanese leather armor... rings?

That's it, I want the finished mod NOW. Brb guys, cryostasis tiem

i think the rings are for chainmail, he will probabaly add a jewlery.png if he adds rings and neclaces and stuff

When i listened to you telling me to check the Bioxx folder with textures and all I did so.

I was pretty impressed with stuff in it BUT i have just one question.

does anyone have spare trousers?

When i listened to you telling me to check the Bioxx folder with textures and all I did so.

I was pretty impressed with stuff in it BUT i have just one question.

does anyone have spare trousers?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS THREAD. THIS WAS ADDED MONTHS AGO.