Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
-Foxley46-

Things you think should be added to agriculture.

168 posts in this topic

I hate fun. Fun killed my sister.

This explains soooooooo much

Also, she obviously wasn't doing it right then

F is for friends who do stuff together

U is for you and me

N is for anywhere, any time at all!

Down here, in TFC!

This needs to be sung in a Lets play... now. lol

FUNCTIONAL plants. Meaning non-Food. I like flax to make string, and hemp or something to make rope, maybe herbs...

This. This this this.

This. This this this.

"Like this" button. "Like this" button "Like this" button "Like this" button.

That's what you should have done instead of bringing back up this old thread by bumping and saying "this".

/ass

And welcome to the forums :3

This guy understands functional plants.

Posted Image

"Like this" button. "Like this" button "Like this" button "Like this" button.

That's what you should have done instead of bringing back up this old thread by bumping and saying "this".

/ass

And welcome to the forums :3

Oh. Like buttons exist. This is a very good suggestion.

Thank you for the welcome.

I like your name. I like cantaloupe.

This explains soooooooo much

Also, she obviously wasn't doing it right then

F is for friends who do stuff together

U is for you and me

N is for anywhere, any time at all!

Down here, in TFC!

wrong

F is for fire, burn down the village!

U is for you will die!

N is for no survivors!

Down here, in TFC!

Beer

needs:

• Barley
  • Yeast
  • Hops
  • Barrels
  • Beer Glass
fun extras:

• finite liquid beer
  • brass/copper pipes
  • brass/copper vats

Beer

needs:

• Barley
  • Yeast
  • Hops
  • Barrels
  • Beer Glass
fun extras:

• finite liquid beer
  • brass/copper pipes
  • brass/copper vats
I think bioxx wants alcohol. iirc, it'll make your vision all blurry and you'll lose control of walking sorta (you'll stumble) don't go near cliff edges...

Hurrah! my giant dwarven waterwheel powered distillery creeps ever closer to actuality.

I think bioxx wants alcohol. iirc, it'll make your vision all blurry and you'll lose control of walking sorta (you'll stumble) don't go near cliff edges...

I am going to stand on a cliff made of dirt over a depression in a mountain while drunk and randomly digging/placing blocks.

if its added dunk, there damnsight better be a building of tolerance. I wanna have chug contests!

if its added dunk, there damnsight better be a building of tolerance. I wanna have chug contests!

Only in TFC...

Heh, how about the barrel once it detects being filled with new brewed beer, will count down the number of minecraft days it remains untouched and at a cool temprature.

every X number of days it increases the 'toxicity' level.

For every level you stagger about with blurry screen effects for longer.

Eventualy the 'toxicity' reachs a level where it just plays the bed animation as you fall over and pass out for a while.

Good times.

I don't think a man who can punch cows to death can pass out from a mere glass of toxic beer.

haven't you read about combat changes? you CAN'T punch cows to death (especially not the ones down the road :))

I still can. They aren't regenerating or anything. *wink-wink*

had to remove that. red supine.

:| So you have the pacience to box a cow to death in TFC?

So there is where all my pacience went, huh...

More ideas:

Cows should give more food. Significantly more food. So should pigs.

This will offset the fact that they take a great deal longer to grow from infant to adult, and be more realistic of the amount of meat produced from one animal.

This will also offset the need to eat more frequently, as your hunger would go down even if you were standing around doing nothing.

Having to provide feed for animals in a trough would be awesome.

I like the idea, but meat should require salting or smoking to prevent rotting.

Yes, animal meat gives rather a lot of food, but it also goes bad very quickly without work.

Yes, animal meat gives rather a lot of food, but it also goes bad very quickly without work.

Agree. Without a spoilage mechanic, meat is fairly well balanced in its current state.

Agree. Without a spoilage mechanic, meat is fairly well balanced in its current state.

*facepalm*

Guys... this was discussed before, back in JUNE (see the date of the quote you made, Dood), as well as the spoilage mechanic, evne though that's newer. Don't bring back up something that was already discussed -__-

With a well diversified farm, you have no real need for meat, it's just a nice luxury. That's what I've found anyways.

*facepalm*

Guys... this was discussed before, back in JUNE (see the date of the quote you made, Dood), as well as the spoilage mechanic, evne though that's newer. Don't bring back up something that was already discussed -__-

Says the High King of Derail.