Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
XxNyssaXx

[Solved] Hemp crash

5 posts in this topic

not a huge deal as im just trying to plant it for refrence on my texture pack and not for a real playthrough, but whenever i try to plant Hemp on my test world, the game instantly crashes. is it just in the creative inventory and not fully implimented yet? The only other mods i have installed are fastcraft and lanterns. i can post a crashlog if i need to.

That would probably be because there is no hemp in TFC. Well, it's in the creative inventory (Probably because it's a planned feature) but it doesn't exist in game.

Hemp is a creative placeholder item that has been in TFC since the start. There are no plans for it, the devs just never got around to actually removing it. It has no use, and it can only be obtained by cheating.

Please keep in mind that TFC is written for survival mode. If you start cheating things in stuff is bound to be buggy and crash, because we don't care about creative mode.

Arrr, I thought hemp might be related to the possibility of clothing that everybody keeps buzzing about. Kitty 1, Hubertus 0

I think the creative behavior of TFC blocks adds to its charm. Getting a gem when I'm punching my way through a stone wall always makes me smile.

as i said, the only reason i was using creative mode was to make a texture pack test world, so i wasnt sure. i quit playing for a while, so i fell a little behind on updates and didnt remember seeing the hemp on the list in the past, so i wasnt sure. thanks for the responce :)