Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Deez

Big List of Mobs

171 posts in this topic

If you don't know about trolls, have a look at the suggestion i posted in previous pages past the colourblind discussion, if you already did then, well disregard this!

And man! rats. they are such a cool addition in Mo' creatures but god fucking damnit shit ass piss why don't they do what actual rats and mice do? eat the fuck out of your food supplies! i will send you nudes when tfc rats eat my grain supply!

uhhhh.... I'm good. I've heard good things about swedish women, but men? not so much... (or at least nothing that appeals to me =P)

-snip

Huh?

Also, you are not really "abiding" to your sig.

This:

i will send you nudes when tfc rats eat my grain supply!

Is not exactly Neutral....

Huh?

Also, you are not really "abiding" to your sig.

This:Is not exactly Neutral....

never really said who the nudes where gonna be of. Dunk could end up with a picture of a hairless bear!

i've seen those. they are not pretty.

never really said who the nudes where gonna be of. Dunk could end up with a picture of a hairless bear!

i've seen those. they are not pretty.

I am having more and more

Posted Image

Moments with you...

-green pear-

Are you having fun coupling a green pear with greenleaf?

Elephant

That elephant should really be a mammoth of some sort, IMO. Especially if wild cows are going to be aurochs.

the elephant texture could easily be changed to be that of a mammoth could it not?

Mammoths and elephants have entirelly different physical build. afaik

Mammoths and elephants have entirelly different physical build. afaik

Yeah because elephants are a bit flat, instead the mammoths were a bit upward.

That elephant should really be a mammoth of some sort, IMO. Especially if wild cows are going to be aurochs.

We are (from what i know) in the medieval age starting frm 0, not in the prehistory :P that's why we can go so far in metalworking...

... It doesn't mean that fauna has to be real-life period specific.

Dunk want's to have Giants...

That's true...

All i want is... DRAGONS. Cave DRAGONS. Or ice DRAGONS, i don't care; at the end, all i want is DRAGONS. I love DRAGONS *-*

Dunk wants giants? Cool, I hate them, but cool. What made me hate them was the mo'creatures mod...

Dunk wants giants? Cool, I hate them, but cool. What made me hate them was the mo'creatures mod...

I am sure Dunk will do a nice job of implementing giants (if he does). I didn't like them (thanks mo'creatures. :P) either, but Dunk will most likely do a very nice job of them(again, if he does).

Edited thanks to pakislav.

To clarify, as far as I know, he wants Giants, it doesn't mean they'll be in.

To clarify, as far as I know, he wants Giants, it doesn't mean they'll be in.

Of course, good you that read his signature.

That's true...

All i want is... DRAGONS. Cave DRAGONS. Or ice DRAGONS, i don't care; at the end, all i want is DRAGONS. I love DRAGONS *-*

*hug*

Add terror birds (giant carnivorous birds), Thylacoleo carnifex (a giant cat with the largest bite force EVER) and other such terror-inspiring creatures to give us a reason to fear the night when our monster friends go underground.

Aggressive flying creatures would be awesome.

Easy to kill, dealing little damage, but very hard to hit due to constantly flying around your head.

Although minecraft 2D pathfinding is not great. Minecraft 3D pathfinding gonna be atrocious, unless you rewrite the thing.

I also very like the idea of flying carnivorous creatures, but not those that more of an annoyance than threat. Giant mossy owls of chtonic nature that will feast on your cattle if you're careless, or even on you if you're unlucky.

Extremely rare chtonic creatures as a whole idea behind them. Something like this.

Posted Image

I might need to draw a giant mossy owl now, or at least try to. Or I will upset myself.

Posted Image

... Could we make it so, if you go below even the lava, you will eventually find a titanic turtle that holds your MC world in it's back? ·-·

I think we can safely refer to adminium as if it is turtle shell.