Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
aleksey_t

[TFC 0.79.23+] Merchants Addon for TFC

139 posts in this topic

Is that a typo?

Are you sure the problem is with merchants addon?

Yes, because I only have TFC and fastcraft. When I add the merchants mod it crashes when creating/entering a world. Otherwise the game works fine.BTW, is this addon actually for single player too? Edited by Goth

Yes a typo.

Just come to our server and you will see.

We are using TFC 0.79.18

and we have several  addons and mods including the latest version of Merchants. 

This is a list of the mods in our server:

BiblioCraft[v1.10.4][MC1.7.10].jar
BiblioWoods[TerraFirmaCraftV0.79.18][v1.1].jar
Carpenters Blocks v3.3.4.2 .jar
CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.4.35-universal.jar
CraftHeraldry 1.1.3.jar
CustomNPCs_1.7.10c.jar
Farseek-1.0.5.jar
fastcraft-1.21.jar
HQM-The Journey (4.2.3).jar
MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9B.jar
NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.95-universal.jar
OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_B6.jar
ShadersModCore-v2.3.28-mc1.7.10-f.jar
shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.2.jar
Streams-0.1.4.jar
TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.4.0.19.jar
Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar
[1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.18.jar
[1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.5.B79.jar
[1.7.10]Merchants-1.0.30.jar
[1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.18.673.jar

Sorry I can't enter your server, probably because I have a cracked MC.

However, installing your mods makes my single player work.

This makes me guess that the Merchant addon has some missing dependencies.

It's the only explanation.

EDIT:

Wow I have quite a good intuition!

I reverted back to having only TFC, fastcraft, and Merchants and I added OptiFine, due to what that mod is about I thought it could work.

And it does. So the missing dependency was OptiFine. Now, I don't know if it's actually required or there's a bug in Merchants that just happen to be solved by chance installing OptiFine.

Anyway, now it works.

EDIT 2:

Ok, in single player the mod doesn't work, you basically trade items with yourself so you do not actually gain new ones.

Should be cool for this mod to support single player, though. You generate the Price item and you delete the Good one.

I liked this idea because it would give a meaning to a lonely miner gameplay in single player.

Edited by Goth

Minecraft is cheap and you are stealing it. You will receive no support for any issue here.

The problem must be in your minecraft. Using a cracked version that was modified god knows how and specking it to behave the same way as a legit is really bad.

Please purchase the game and refrain from posting problems until you do. This mod works  fine for everyone else, so clearly the problem is in your end.

This is with Merchants 1.0.29, but it's the same with .30.

[17:50:00] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing level "world"[17:50:00] [server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exceptionjava.lang.NullPointerException at com.bioxx.tfc.Core.TFC_Core.getSuperSeed(TFC_Core.java:1393) ~[TFC_Core.class:?] at com.bioxx.tfc.api.Crafting.AnvilRecipe.<init>(AnvilRecipe.java:30) ~[AnvilRecipe.class:?] at com.aleksey.merchants.Core.Recipes.registerAnvilRecipes(Recipes.java:73) ~[Recipes.class:?] at com.aleksey.merchants.Handlers.ChunkEventHandler.onLoadWorld(ChunkEventHandler.java:16) ~[ChunkEventHandler.class:?] at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_43_ChunkEventHandler_onLoadWorld_Load.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?] at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?] at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138) ~[EventBus.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:230) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:258) ~[lt.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]

Please provide the full crashlog. That is an expected crash for build 1.0.29 as that version is not compatible with 0.79.18+ due to how anvil recipes are calculated. The version 1.0.30 fixes that issue and is working for others, myself included.

can you upload the full crash log?

Also please include your Java Version and Forge Version and tfc version with all the mods installed and versions. thanks

Oops. :D Okay, sorry. :D

Merchants: 1.0.30Forge: 10.12.2.1230

Java: I don't know yet, it's on a remote server.

Log: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1481846/fml-server-latest.log

The actual crash report file would be a lot more helpful than the console log. The console log doesn't list version numbers in a way that's easy to read.

Edit: Update forge, the server is using a pretty outdated version. You should be using the version that TFC was built on, which is listed on the download page.

Edited by Kittychanley

I can confirm this aleksey_t, this unfortunately is not compatible with 0.79.18 anvil seed changes as it stands (alone).

HOWEVER... if you install the Decorations mod (also by aleksey_t) then it does!  :P

So it would be nice to get an update (just to conform to forum title), but if someone isn't using Decorations, I'd recommend grabbing that too hehe

it seems that you can not sell tool heads. I tried this on the darkagecraft server and it would work occasionally but most of the time it said the item was

not in the warehouse even though the number by the item that indicates how many there are said that there were some near the warehouse

Edit I found out this was because my smithing level is not maxed out each tool head is different so the merchant stall

only registered the on I used to set the sale up

Edited by gummyworm1270

Needs updating for new anvil handler, crashes server, will keep mod off server until update.

Sorry for long absence.

I cannot reproduce crashes - not in 0.79.18, not in 0.79.20.

Is anyone still able to reproduce problem with 0.79.20 and forge 10.13.4.1448?

If yes, then could you please provide full crash report (not just stack trace) and game save?

Is there anyway for an admin (op) to be able to edit pricing for a stall that is not "owned" by them?

No, prices could be edited only by owner.

New update is uploaded (fixed rendering bug, look at changes section for details)

would there be a way to make items for sale show up on the stall block that are for sale, like the food that sits on top of a cooking surface when you leave something in it, rather than the generic retexture? then, it would not only look better, but people shopping in a large market of stalls could tell at a glance what was for sale, rather than having to click on all of the stalls. just an idea :P

would there be a way to make items for sale show up on the stall block that are for sale, like the food that sits on top of a cooking surface when you leave something in it, rather than the generic retexture? then, it would not only look better, but people shopping in a large market of stalls could tell at a glance what was for sale, rather than having to click on all of the stalls. just an idea :P

I really like that, no idea how hard it would be to code, I believe the it should be just a question of adapting whatever is in the meals table.

Thank you for idea.

I will provide response if this will be done some later (need to do some investigations)

with what is already in tfc, i cant imagine it would be hard to do, but then, sadly, i know nothing of coding, only texturingl lol.