Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lordi91

[Offline][0.79.14][autocraftnation] Vanilla TFC Server - New Map - Whitelist

65 posts in this topic

REMEMBER THIS SERVER IS WHITE LISTED THAT MEANS YOU CANT CONNECT JUST BY TRYING I AM NOW KEEPING A LOG AND IF YOU TRY AND CONNECT WITHOUT AN APPLICATION IT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DENIED

Ive had this server a while with TFC on it but kept to myself, I am part of a group where we currently have a modded (FTB) and a vanilla server and decided to make the TFC server public (well whitelisted)

Please also visit our forums www.autocraftnation.co.uk (once signed up please pm me if you dont see any forums within 24hrs)

TFC Version: Beta 0.79.14.514

Server IP: You will now need to get this from me via PM or the forums as i'm getting people trying to login constantly

Rules: Please View our Forums for these

Whitelist Form 

IGN:

Why this server:

Minecraft Username: sanostol23

Why would you like to join?: I've been playing TFC for past 3 months and I really enjoy this mod. Although the only thing taht is bugging me are other players. I don't like being raided/griefed and resented. I'm looking for small community to play in. THat's why  I want to join.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I played MInecraft for almost 3 years and TFC for 3 months.

Any additional information that would help your case:No, not really, I just want to say that I'm friendly and i like to help other players.

Thanks in advance for reading.

Age: 17    Minecraft Username: sanostol23    Why would you like to join?: I've been playing TFC for past 3 months and I really enjoy this mod. Although the only thing taht is bugging me are other players. I don't like being raided/griefed and resented. I'm looking for small community to play in. THat's why  I want to join.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I played MInecraft for almost 3 years and TFC for 3 months.

Any additional information that would help your case:No, not really, I just want to say that I'm friendly and i like to help other players.

Thanks in advance for reading.

Added Welcome Aboard

Hello! I've been looking for a nice server a few months ago but could not find and stopped playing. now I'm back And looking for a new server again. So here is my application form :P

Age: 23    Minecraft Username: Vodu    Why would you like to join?: I was feeling alone playing on single player. now I'm looking for an active and friendly group to play and have fun.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing Minecraft since the last few Alphas releases until now (didn't have much time to explore everything on 1.8) and I've been playing TerraFirma since it's first open releases. 

Any additional information that would help your case: I love designing structures and building with a community, no lone wolf here. 

So, That is it! Hope you like it :D

Age: 15    Minecraft Username: MrDSB994    Why would you like to join?: I want to play TFC with people because you can't do things like trading and just helping out in general by yourself.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played MC for 3 years and have been playing TFC for a year (on and off most of the time)

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm very friendly and love offering help or supplies. i also have a friend , 0rion514, that wants to start getting into TFC. 

P.S. I've never made it past the bronze age. 

IGN Martin604

Age 29

Why this server? Looking for an unmoded vanilla tfc server. No teleport. No Unicorns.  The raw experience.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played MC for 3 years and have been playing TFC for 2 years 

Any additional information that would help your case.  I am friendly and willing to help people. Tend to keep to myself. I love buildng medieval style log cabins and castles. Attention to detail. 

Thanks for your consideration.

Age 19

Username king_taylor5

Why this server? Because it's looks like a friendly server that you can go on to enjoy and have fun.

What previous experience do you have with terrafirmacraft and Minecraft in general: I've play Mc for 5 years and played TFC for 2 years

Any additional information that would help your case. I'm a really nice guy never mean to anybody and just looking for a nice friendly community. I like building houses well I like building in general.

Minecraft Username: vannucci16

Why would you like to join?: just looking for a good terrafirmacraft server to have some safe fun in with my freind

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: none in terrafirmacraft but pleanty in minecraft been running a modded

server since jan this year 

Any additional information that would help your case:id like to think im a good guy that just likes to have a bit of fun

p.s. my freind asked me to fill his in too

Minecraft Username: lucasj36

Why would you like to join?:same as abouve but he is better 8)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i run the server with vannucci16 and agein none in terrafirmacraft

Any additional information that would help your case: im a good builder 

Hello! I've been looking for a nice server a few months ago but could not find and stopped playing. now I'm back And looking for a new server again. So here is my application form :P

Age: 23    Minecraft Username: Vodu    Why would you like to join?: I was feeling alone playing on single player. now I'm looking for an active and friendly group to play and have fun.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing Minecraft since the last few Alphas releases until now (didn't have much time to explore everything on 1.8) and I've been playing TerraFirma since it's first open releases. 

Any additional information that would help your case: I love designing structures and building with a community, no lone wolf here. 

So, That is it! Hope you like it :D

Accepted welcome aboard 

IGN Martin604

Age 29

Why this server? Looking for an unmoded vanilla tfc server. No teleport. No Unicorns.  The raw experience.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played MC for 3 years and have been playing TFC for 2 years 

Any additional information that would help your case.  I am friendly and willing to help people. Tend to keep to myself. I love buildng medieval style log cabins and castles. Attention to detail. 

Thanks for your consideration.

Accepted Welcome Aboard

Age 19

Username king_taylor5

Why this server? Because it's looks like a friendly server that you can go on to enjoy and have fun.

What previous experience do you have with terrafirmacraft and Minecraft in general: I've play Mc for 5 years and played TFC for 2 years

Any additional information that would help your case. I'm a really nice guy never mean to anybody and just looking for a nice friendly community. I like building houses well I like building in general.

Accepted Welcome Aboard

Minecraft Username: vannucci16

Why would you like to join?: just looking for a good terrafirmacraft server to have some safe fun in with my freind

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: none in terrafirmacraft but pleanty in minecraft been running a modded

server since jan this year 

Any additional information that would help your case:id like to think im a good guy that just likes to have a bit of fun

p.s. my freind asked me to fill his in too

Minecraft Username: lucasj36

Why would you like to join?:same as abouve but he is better 8)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i run the server with vannucci16 and agein none in terrafirmacraft

Any additional information that would help your case: im a good builder 

Accepted Welcome Aboard (both added)

Age: 15    Minecraft Username: MrDSB994    Why would you like to join?: I want to play TFC with people because you can't do things like trading and just helping out in general by yourself.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played MC for 3 years and have been playing TFC for a year (on and off most of the time)

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm very friendly and love offering help or supplies. i also have a friend , 0rion514, that wants to start getting into TFC. 

P.S. I've never made it past the bronze age. 

Accepted Welcome Aboard please ask your friend to make an applicationCan you verify your IGN casue it doesnt like it when whitelisting

Im sry its DSB994, btw wat mods do we need?

added and its pure vanilla TFC 

Age: 15    Minecraft Username: JackTheSir    Why would you like to join?: I'm just now getting back into tfc and looking for a nice server to play on

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: tfc- a little experence and minecraft tons been playing for about 2-3 years maybe more

Any additional information that would help your case: i've never griefed on anyserver i've ever played on so no issue with me their!

i also enjoy playing on small servers with a few people who will over time become my friends.

​---i accidentally hit join server by mistake while looking at the server i hope this doesn't hurt my chance of joining. 

After having a look at the map in creative there is very little on the island in terms of recorces and its one big boime and very high up so have spent some time and found a nice looking seed which hopefully will be a nicer experiance

Age: 15    Minecraft Username: JackTheSir    Why would you like to join?: I'm just now getting back into tfc and looking for a nice server to play on

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: tfc- a little experence and minecraft tons been playing for about 2-3 years maybe more

Any additional information that would help your case: i've never griefed on anyserver i've ever played on so no issue with me their!

i also enjoy playing on small servers with a few people who will over time become my friends.

​---i accidentally hit join server by mistake while looking at the server i hope this doesn't hurt my chance of joining. 

Added welcome and have fun

*Cough* Copywrite..

:/ Twas a nice layout, but I will change things if you wish

:/ Twas a nice layout, but I will change things if you wish

I mean you're not copying anything important, I just don't want to have any association between the two servers due to our layout. Would be appreciated if you could mix it up a little.. please and thank you.

Cheerios

I mean you're not copying anything important, I just don't want to have any association between the two servers due to our layout. Would be appreciated if you could mix it up a little.. please and thank you.

Cheerios

Makes perfect sence

IGN: MCbros99

I've just recently started playing TerrafirmaCraft and I thought that it would be very nice to be able to play with other people who aren't running around with end-game equipment and killing all of the people who just started out. Also, I thought that it would be very fun to be in a community while playing this game (like a town or village) where you can trade with each other and what not. I hope you decide to whitelist me, thank you.

IGN:eminemson1234

Why this server: because there is very little servers that I can find that work of TFC and this one seems cool. I really need somewhere to play

IGN: mad_mankay

why: friends started playing vannucci16 and lucasj36 and wanted to join them