Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lordi91

[Offline][0.79.14][autocraftnation] Vanilla TFC Server - New Map - Whitelist

65 posts in this topic

IGN: mad_mankay

why: friends started playing vannucci16 and lucasj36 and wanted to join them

Added

Minecraft user name:jasenx42

Why would you like to join?:I would like to join because im new to mod pack and this one looked interesting  but no other servers were any good and then my friends suggested that I try this one (friends vannucci16 and lucasj36)

IGN:eminemson1234

Why this server: because there is very little servers that I can find that work of TFC and this one seems cool. I really need somewhere to play

IGN: robintherobo

Why this server: I've recently started playing this modpack I know a few things and i'm looking for a nice community where I can learn and grow

IGN: EVKING12

Why this server: Because ive been looking for a good whitelisted tfc server and i just saw this one and thought it looked a better than most of the others

IGN: Jerea

Why this server: I want a pure vanilla TFC experience where I can make a town, and do all the trading, and interact with nice people.

Minecraft user name:jasenx42

Why would you like to join?:I would like to join because im new to mod pack and this one looked interesting  but no other servers were any good and then my friends suggested that I try this one (friends vannucci16 and lucasj36)

Added

IGN: Ender_Assassin21

Why this server: I would love to play on this server with you guys because I feel that we can all get along and have a good time. I have been searching and searching for a TFC server, Im a mature player who can follow any rules that you give me, I make people feel safe around me and Im a fun guy to hang out with. I would love a shot on your server. Please and thank you. If you would like to know anything else just ask me. Thanks again

-Ender

Hello! I would like to apply to the server, so here goes:

IGN: empireking24

Why this server: I want to play on this server because I enjoy playing the game of Minecraft with other people, as it adds a lot more confrontation among people and makes the game even more fun! I would LOVE to build a small town with other players and possibly create a currency system which could add more player to player friendly confrontation of trade. It would also be fun to build a shop town or something like that. Thanks for reading my application! :)

IGN: twinlionfist

Why this server: I like to play terrafirmacraft but i got bored of single-player and i would love to play on multi-player but hate public servers whee people take everything and leave nothing for others. So, i would love to play on this server.

traisjames, 26, just want to play with other people...TFC gets a little boring after a while.  

IGN: zacktothemax789

Why this server: I like looking for small communities where I can talk and relax with everyone who can take a joke. A group of people who can give advice and help each other out.

Whitelist Form

IGN: NordinTheLich

Why this server: I've been playing TFC for around half a year now, and I've been wanting to find a decent server for the latest version. Hopefully, I am accepted and I get to try out this server.

IGN: apigwithabat

Why this server: I've been looking around for a decent TFC server with a new map. This one immediately caught my eye. Also, I love how this is whitelisted because it will give more of a 'community' feel if you get what I mean. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?

I've been playing minecraft for four years now. Got into FTB two and a half years ago, and just discovered TFC a few days ago and immediately fell in love with the complexity and realism of the mod. I've been learning all the ins and outs of the game on my single player world.

Any additional information that would help your case:
Well, I'm a staff member on a larger server (not going to disclose the server on these forums for advertising reasons. Feel free to ask me via PM). Also, not really sure if this would exactly help my case, but here are a few of the projects I've been working on in regular minecraft:

Thanks!

Hello!

Whitelist Form 

IGN: stormkiller112

Why this server: I have been looking for a well built TFC server as I love this mod and it is best with a great community and server. I have been playing TFC for a couple years now and I have been having trouble running my own server, so I would wish to join this server and become part of its playerbase! Please consider me and thanks!

IGN:hdavidso

Why this server:I am looking for a mature server that will allow me to get the full terrafirmacraft experience. I have some experience with terrafirmacraft and would be very helpful for the community. This looks like a very strong and stable server and community which will be very nice to be apart of. I would like to join this community and play with my friend stormkiller112 who has also applied. I hope to be accepted, and thanks.

IGN:Nickjako606

Why this server:I am looking for a small white-lsited server for terrafirmacraft.  I've become fond of whitelisted servers ever since i started to play on similair servers for vanilla minecraft.  I hope you will white-list me:)

IGN: Bainoc

Why this server: Currently looking for a server where i can be a part of the community and have a good time with the other players. Been playing TFC for a while in singleplayer and have become very interested in trying out multiplayer.

IGN: minecraftjet1 - jetin12

Why this server: Well it seemed to be a interesting server, and I'm looking for a small whitelisted server that me and my friend could play on.

ikwismyloginname

played a bit of TFC, interested in playing some more, and servers always make mc more interesting.

Why this server: because there is very little servers that I can find that work of TFC and this one seems cool. I really need somewhere to play

Why this server: I've recently started playing this modpack I know a few things and i'm looking for a nice community where I can learn and grow

IGN: EVKING12

Why this server: Because ive been looking for a good whitelisted tfc server and i just saw this one and thought it looked a better than most of the others

IGN: Jerea

Why this server: I want a pure vanilla TFC experience where I can make a town, and do all the trading, and interact with nice people.

IGN: twinlionfist

Why this server: I like to play terrafirmacraft but i got bored of single-player and i would love to play on multi-player but hate public servers whee people take everything and leave nothing for others. So, i would love to play on this server.

traisjames, 26, just want to play with other people...TFC gets a little boring after a while.  

IGN: zacktothemax789

Why this server: I like looking for small communities where I can talk and relax with everyone who can take a joke. A group of people who can give advice and help each other out.

I was on another server was removed because I had asked if someone was male or female even though I had been playing with them for a day or so. I was confused as to what gender, and was subsequently removed for cyberbullying. I hope this does not happen here!

Now that that's over, I'm a generally happy guy. Just mad about recent events. :P

Sorry Not This Time Guys 

IGN: neoletal

Why this server: I really like this mod, but playing alone not so good as with someone else... So I searched for good server with good people and your is one that seems to be perfect for me. Also because it is whitelisted server it must have good people that wouldn't steal or just attack for some kind of "fun"...

I know that I'm very young but I'm also not stupid boy. So I hope you will accept me to your server and I will become good part of your community.

BTW I'm russian so my english isn't perfect.

IGN: pyr0kid

Why this server: it look like it's a nice server to play on.

Edit: I'm checking to see if my friends want to join this server.

Is it OK if they use my account to apply? They forgot their user names. 

age 18

ign supermarioaymond

i got very bored of singleplayer and wish to join others. and i really love the minning aspect in this game and i wouldent mind doing the boring tedious labor