Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lordi91

[Offline][0.79.14][autocraftnation] Vanilla TFC Server - New Map - Whitelist

65 posts in this topic

MC username: awsomeman332211

Why I would like to join: I've been looking for a friendly terrafirmacraft server and it hasn't been so successful but I hope this one will be :3

Experience: Ive played mc for 3 years now and I've played TFC for about 6-8 months

Any additional information: I'm a great builder and I love to explore

Thanks!

Aww, alright. But thanks for looking at my application though.

IGN:MaxamesTheAwesom

Why this server:becasue eather the other servers are laggy or offline

IGN: pyr0kid

Why this server: it look like it's a nice server to play on.

Edit: I'm checking to see if my friends want to join this server.

Is it OK if they use my account to apply? They forgot their user names. 

They can use the autocraftnation forums to apply if they have forgotten their tfc login

IGN:MaxamesTheAwesom

Why this server:becasue eather the other servers are laggy or offline

Yer, No, You know are servers arn't laggy how?

Yer, No, You know are servers arn't laggy how?

yes but my computer isnt that great and i got optifine so yea less lag on the laggy server so yea

I'd love to join! 

IGN: phillipcurl

Why? I just want something to do in my downtime! I've been playing SSP on TFC for a long time, and honestly its gotten kinda stale. I don't like being lonely.

IGN: cybernation (No caps)

I am looking for a small TFC server. I find that TFC servers are more mature and close-knit than any other modpack, and I enjoy that. As I said, I am looking for a close-kinit community and would like to expand my knowledge and build towns with collaboration of other members

Minecraft Username: Combatsmithen

Why would you like to join?: Ive been playing TFC for 6 months and single player has gotten kinda boring and I want to see how that experience transitions into a multiplayer environment

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I played MInecraft for 4 years and have played with my friends on their own private servers.

Any additional information that would help your case:Because I moved all my old friend's servers are laggy. So I would like to join a good server with no greifing and a solid community. I'm friendly towards other players and I like being isolated yet easy to reach.

this place still active? if so

IGN: XxEndergirl7xX

why: i want to start a sort of hc little settlement but on my main server thta i play on i dont rly want to give up all my gear i worked hard for

IGN: DeathSlayer_

Why this server: I've been playing on a vanilla whitelisted server forever now and feel comfortable with whitelisted servers.  Now that I'm interseted in TerraFirmaCraft I've been wanting to find a whitelisted server for this and I finally stumbled upon one that doesn't say it's offline.  Hoepfully you accept me cause I'm gonna have to keep on looking then,

IGN: BlackAsLight

Why this server: I haven't played TFC in a long time and was looking for a server to play on. This server looks like a good one.

Given the age, I'd be tempted to guess this server's offline, folks.

This topic has been locked and marked as offline as the person who sends out the IP address has not logged in in almost a year.