[TFC 0.79.29] Udary Mod - Galena/Limonite Extraction, Ingame Alloy Calculator, Tucker Bag, Evaporator Pan & Drying Mat

Bletch
By Bletch in Addons & Applications,
Silver from Galena Extraction
After reading a forum post from user Udary titled 'A use for Galena', he mentions a way to extract silver from the currently unused ore Galena. As I had never developed a mod before and I love playing TFC, I thought it a good idea to try a create a mod outlining the process Udary mentioned.

After a little research on the subject I have created a mod that allows the user to extract Silver from Galena.

The process is expensive in terms of the amount of silver returned from the Galena ore, but I did not want this extraction process to become the main source of silver. It was designed as a stop gap until a more viable source of Silver was found. Some ores are not used until later stages of TFC and I will be the first to admit that after investing a lot of time in a world, only to find some ores impossible to find can be frustrating.

Nickel from Limonite Extraction
In my current world I was unable to find two ores, Silver and Garnierite. I had already solved the problem of Silver, so now I needed a way to get Nickel. After a little research, I found that Nickel is present in Limonite. So working on a similar method as the Galena Extraction, I created a Nickel from Limonite extraction process.

Again this process is expensive in terms of the amount of nickel returned from the Limonite ore. This was not designed to replace the main ore mining, but provide a way to get small amounts of nickel to move forward.

Tucker Bag
A new item called Tucker Bag that allows players to capture and release animals from one location to another.

Evaporator Pan
A new device that allows players to extract items from fluids via evaporation.

Full Feature List
1. Silver extraction from Galena ore.
2. Nickel extraction from Limonite ore.
3. Transporting animals with Tucker Bags.
4. Extracting items from fluids via Evaporation.
5. Drying mat to dry fruit.
6. Alloy Calculator to allows players to check alloy combinations.
7. TFC Additions (To enable these, set the enableTerraFirmaCraftAdditions option to true in the config file "appdata.minecraftconfigudaryTFCUdaryMod.cfg")
    a. Additional Recipes
        * convert 1 x lumber to 8 x sticks.
        * ore breakup recipes using a hammer. 
            1 x 35 unit ore = 1 x 25 unit ore and 1 x 10 unit ore.
            1 x 25 unit ore = 1 x 15 unit ore and 1 x 10 unit ore.
    b. Additional Items
        * Added bucket support for most of the TFC fluids.
            Right click an empty wooden bucket on a barrel/vessel that contains the fluid.
        * Added glass bottle support for most of the TFC fluids.
            Right click an empty glass bottle on a barrel/vessel that contains the fluid.
        * Added Bottled Water. Can be drunk to replenish your thirst. 
            Right click an empty glass bottle on a barrel/vessel that contains FreshWater.
        * Added Bottled Milk. Can be drunk to replenish your thirst and diary level.
            Right click an empty glass bottle on a barrel/vessel that contains Milk.
        * Added Milk Jug. Can be drunk to replenish your thirst and diary level.
            Right click an empty ceramic jug on a barrel/vessel that contains Milk.
    c. Heat bar for the following items
        * Blooms
        * Ingots
        * Metal Sheets
        * UnfinishedArmor
        * Melted Metal (metal in molds)
        * Sand
    d. Hoe Detailed Growth Mode
        * When player has a agriculture skill level of expert or master, a more detailed growth mode is shown.

Users Guides
Silver from Galena - download
Nickel from Limonite - download
Tucker Bags - download
Evaporation Pan - download
Drying Mat - download
Alloy Calculator - download
TFC Additions - download

NOTE: There is a config file that allows you to turn one or both of the mods on and off. They are on by default.
I have zipped the mod and user guides together for easy downloading, just unzip and put the mod file into your mod folder.

Feel free to include this in your modpack.

Changelog:

Current Version 
TFC 0.79.29
0.2.33 (zip download, jar download) Spoiler (Bugfix) Alloy Calculator fixed to handle higher tier alloys. Note: This version is not compatible with TFC 0.79.28 or earlier.

Previous Versions Spoiler TFC 0.79.29
0.2.32 (zip download, jar download) (Changes) Updated TFC version to 0.79.29. (Change) When tucker bag has been fully used, it no longer destroys it. You need to repair it for it to work again.
(Change) Added special WAILA case for tucker bag. The remaining value is always shown. It no longer relies on the showDamageValues option.
(Change) Moved the tucker bag WAILA details for an animal to the Udary Devices WAILA tab, it is no longer TFC related. TFC 0.79.28
0.2.31 (zip download, jar download) (Changes) Updated TFC version to 0.79.28. (Change) Added enable flag for reinforced tucker bag in config file.
(Change) Added enable flag for Hot Spring water evaporation in config file.
(Change) Added stickConversion value in config file.
(Change) Drying mat is now stackable.
(New) Added new ceramic bucket. Can pickup Fresh, Salt and Hot Spring water.
(New) Added ceramic bucket knapping recipe.
(New) Added Fertiliser evaporation recipe that uses Hot Spring water. Note: This version is not compatible with TFC 0.79.27 or earlier.
  • 168 replies