Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bletch

[TFC 0.79.29] Udary Mod - Galena/Limonite Extraction, Ingame Alloy Calculator, Tucker Bag, Evaporator Pan & Drying Mat

169 posts in this topic

New version released (0.2.28) that is compatible with TFC 0.79.23.

Note: The new version fixes a loading bug when used with TFC 0.79.24.

As always, enjoy.

Hello,

Should it work with 0.79.24 version?

I have the following error at starting TFC:

http://pastebin.ca/3163085

Best regards

AnonCrafter,

Not sure why this caused a problem with 0.79.24 and not 0.79.23, but I have implemented a fix for this. Can you download and let me know if it fixes it for you.

Thanks

Edited by Bletch

Thanks Bletch. I understand that this is also compatible with 79.24, right?

Thanks Bletch. I understand that this is also compatible with 79.24, right?

TonyLiberatto, I have not done extensive 0.79.24 testing only. I have only just updated my server to 0.79.24, when the other users were experiencing the problems. I have applied a fix and am now using it on my server and all seems fine so far.

As far as I am concerned the current version of my mod (0.2.28) is now compatible with 0.79.23 and 0.79.24. I am always happy to fix any bugs people find with the mod, just add them to this post.

Thanks

Noob to TFC but loving it!

Currently just doing Single Player to get to know it better.

Running Udary Mod and have a few questions that I could not find answers too in posts.

1. What is the Ore Calculator Block and how is it made/used?

2. How is the in-game Alloy Calculator activated?

3. Glass bottle support for most fluids-  Is the bottle made Vanilla style or is there a different recipe for it?

4. Using a glass bottle over ceramic jug for water porting/drinking-  Is one more durable/hold more than the other or are they the same?

Thanx,

Stoneburrower

I installed this mod no problem, Thank you!!

Edited by Sunnaie

Noob to TFC but loving it!

Currently just doing Single Player to get to know it better.

Running Udary Mod and have a few questions that I could not find answers too in posts.

1. What is the Ore Calculator Block and how is it made/used?

2. How is the in-game Alloy Calculator activated?

3. Glass bottle support for most fluids-  Is the bottle made Vanilla style or is there a different recipe for it?

4. Using a glass bottle over ceramic jug for water porting/drinking-  Is one more durable/hold more than the other or are they the same?

Thanx,

Stoneburrower

1. The Alloy Calculator is used to calculate which ore and how much ore is required to make alloys. You require 5 pieces of lumbar and 1 gem (any type). If you look at the change log notes for the 0.2.13 version, you can see the details.

2. The calculator activated by added ore chunks into the slots. It updates the calculator display each time an ore chunk is added/removed.

3. It uses the TFC glass bottle. I have just added additional fluid sources the glass bottle can pickup.

4. The glass bottle holds only 250 units. The ceramic jug hold 1000 units. 

I was looking through all the PDFs attached to the current version. Had no idea I needed to look at past editions to get the full account.

Thanks for pointing me in the needed direction Bletch

Hi, I've found what I believe is a pretty serious bug in this addon. It seems that it's breaking the oredictionary, and as a result, regular TFC recipes (specifically, the one for

the spawn protection meter) are broken.

You should remove the weird code you have where you re-register all the gems, in registerExtraTFCOreDictionary - I'm pretty sure that code is worse than redundant, and is in fact

actively breaking the main TFC ore dictionary entries.

EDIT:

OK. You're not actively breaking the oredictionary. I would question why you feel the need to re-register gems however. The main mod takes care of it already. You run the risk of becoming

less compatible by doing this.

Edited by cpw

Hi, I've found what I believe is a pretty serious bug in this addon. It seems that it's breaking the oredictionary, and as a result, regular TFC recipes (specifically, the one for

You should remove the weird code you have where you re-register all the gems, in registerExtraTFCOreDictionary - I'm pretty sure that code is worse than redundant, and is in fact

I have just tested the creation of the protection meter in both single player and multi player and both work fine.

Could you be more specific as to the bug and what happens? Are you able to provide a exception log? 

I have also checked the code you are questioning, I do not register TFC gems that are already in the ore dictionary. I have a very specific check in the code to skip the duplication. I have created a few of my own ore dictionary entries that include the TFC gems, these are not used by TFC at all, and I am unable to see how that would impact your game.

Edited by Bletch

I have just tested the creation of the protection meter in both single player and multi player and both work fine.

Could you be more specific as to the bug and what happens? Are you able to provide a exception log? 

I have also checked the code you are questioning, I do not register TFC gems that are already in the ore dictionary. I have a very specific check in the code to skip the duplication. I have created a few of my own ore dictionary entries that include the TFC gems, these are not used by TFC at all, and I am unable to see how that would impact your game.

The ore dictionary is kinda funny. I think that substitution alias is somehow broken with ore dictionary recipes. I'm wondering if there's a lifecycle issue here -you're

maybe causing the ore dictionary for an item to come into existence earlier, and so a substitution alias that follows behind doesn't get picked up properly by the dictionary.

The fun complexities of debugging crazy mod interactions !

The ore dictionary is kinda funny. I think that substitution alias is somehow broken with ore dictionary recipes. I'm wondering if there's a lifecycle issue here -you're

maybe causing the ore dictionary for an item to come into existence earlier, and so a substitution alias that follows behind doesn't get picked up properly by the dictionary.

The fun complexities of debugging crazy mod interactions !

I am not sure how I can help you here.

If you are using a substitution alias (I have tried to use them but failed each time and would never use again), you would only be using the ore dictionary entries defined by TFC. As I do not modify any of the TFC ore dictionary entries and the method in question skips the adding of the TFC gems to the re dictionary if they already exist, I cannot understand why this mod would cause you any problems.

I am still trying to understand why you are suggesting this mod is at fault and why you said 'I'm pretty sure that code is worse than redundant, and is in fact actively breaking the main TFC ore dictionary entries.'

EDIT:

OK. You're not actively breaking the oredictionary. I would question why you feel the need to re-register gems however. The main mod takes care of it already. You run the risk of becoming

less compatible by doing this.

I am not re-registering the gems. I am not sure why you get that impression. If you check the TFC ore dictionary code, they only register the chipped gems as a collective (lines 257-269). I have added new ore dictionary entries to register the Flawed, Normal, Flawless and Exquisite gems as a collective as I have recipes that use these ore dictionary entries, as well as the TFC registered one (chipped). Should TFC remove the chipped ore dictionary entry in the future, not saying they will but if they did, some of my recipes would stop working. So I check that the chipped ore dictionary entry exists and if not add them, otherwise I skip it.

I do not see anything wrong with what I am doing, it does not impact the TFC ore dictionary entries AT ALL or change them. Also please explain why this mod would become less compatible?

Are you sure the problem is with Udary mod? I know for a fact that Decorations change gems, to make them emit light.

Have you tested your problem in a world with just tfc and udary? Nothing else?

Can you upload a log file?

The cause of the issue is the substitution used by decorations for gems, we established that and that it is likely cpw's bug in forge. His initial conclusion was this mod as the issue was a ore dictionary issue and this was his only addon that messed with ore dictionary stuff of gems. I don't have time to decompile this to see why he is concerned by how it is done in this mod and I don't see the source linked at all.

Edited by Bunsan

The cause of the issue is the substitution used by decorations for gems, we established that and that it is likely cpw's bug in forge. His initial conclusion was this mod as the issue was a ore dictionary issue and this was his only addon that messed with ore dictionary stuff of gems. I don't have time to decompile this to see why he is concerned by how it is done in this mod and I don't see the source linked at all.

Yup, the bug was mine. I had a problem with the OreDictionary not working properly when a substitute is present. I have a hacky solution for 1.7.10, which I'll probably push today.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// You should try our sister game, Minceraft!

Time: 07/11/15 14:17
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.bioxx.tfc.api.Crafting.CraftingManagerTFC.addRecipe(Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;[Ljava/lang/Object;)V
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:739)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.bioxx.tfc.api.Crafting.CraftingManagerTFC.addRecipe(Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;[Ljava/lang/Object;)V
at udary.tfcudarymod.core.ModRecipes.registerKnappingRecipes(ModRecipes.java:210)
at udary.tfcudarymod.core.ModRecipes.initialise(ModRecipes.java:59)
at udary.tfcudarymod.TFCUdaryMod.initialize(TFCUdaryMod.java:127)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737)
... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_65, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 181242584 bytes (172 MB) / 331116544 bytes (315 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1492 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_C1 12 mods loaded, 12 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHI mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
UCHI FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1492-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI Forge{10.13.4.1492} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1492-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHI tfc_coremod{0.79.23} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
UCHI CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [codeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
UCHI NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.74} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.74-universal.jar) 
UCHI terrafirmacraft{0.79.23} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.23.808.jar) 
UCHE tfcudarymod{0.2.27} [TFC Udary Mod] ([1.7.10]TFCUdaryMod-0.2.27.jar) 
UCHI farseek{1.0.9} [Farseek] (Farseek-1.0.9.jar) 
UCHI FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar) 
UCHI streams{0.1.5} [streams] (Streams-0.1.5.jar) 
UCHI TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.24} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.24.jar) 
GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel' Version: '2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2869' Renderer: 'Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family' 

help please (tfc version 0.79.23.808)

Build 23 of TFC has some serious bugs. Update to latest and use the latest version of this mod that fixed the error you are reporting a while ago.

Edited by Bunsan

New version released (0.2.29) that is compatible with TFC 0.79.26.

Note: Milk Jug & Milk Bottle, fixed bug caused by changes with the food interface in TFC 79.26.

Note: The new version is not compatible with TFC 0.79.25 or earlier.

As always, enjoy.

Idk if I'm just an idoit, but i cant seem to find recipies for the tucker bag. It is probably in some obvious place, but could someone point me in the right direction?

Idk if I'm just an idoit, but i cant seem to find recipies for the tucker bag. It is probably in some obvious place, but could someone point me in the right direction?

I have updated the first post to include links to the user guides that are included in the zip file. I you download only the jar file, then you would not have gotten them. The user guides provide all the information on how to craft and use. It also provides the rules (if any) on their use.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Have just created a new guide for the Alloy Calculator. I have also added it to the zip file of the current version. If you want to download the guide only, a link has been added to the first post.

As always, enjoy.

How long does it usually take in-game to cook limonite into cooked limonite? And does the amount of time for it to cook depend on the quality of the limonite? I've been trying to cook rich limonite for a long while (at least 4 days in-game) with no luck. All it continues to show is the "Cooking" text below the two bottom slots and the underlined "Rich Cooked Limonite" above the top slot.

Edited by Chronicler